Media Watch

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Sound Light City Hurghada

I read in Al Ahram News Paper Last Wek that they started building a Light and sound city in Hurghada but don't know where exactly

P

propertastic

I read in Al Ahram News Paper Last Wek that they started building a Light and sound city in Hurghada but don't know where exactly

I think it's behind Pyramids 2 in Al-Ahyaa.

I've never quite figured out what a Light and Sound City is though.

M

Master Thatcher

Well we've had 3 sets of friends stay with us in the last month and they were all so impressed with the property market, everyone of them has bought,
We also have a friend out at the moment who looks like she will join them. Blimey I should be in the real estate business!!!!!!!!!

Georgina

Georgina

Something was happening on the West Bank early this morning. There was incredibly loud explosions that went on for a long time opposite the Sofitel in Karnak which shook the all the windows. Thick black smoke and huge flames were pouring into the sky. The taxi driver later said it was the fuel from a hot air balloon? There were scirens going to so I hope everyone was OK.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Something was happening on the West Bank early this morning. There was incredibly loud explosions that went on for a long time opposite the Sofitel in Karnak which shook the all the windows. Thick black smoke and huge flames were pouring into the sky. The taxi driver later said it was the fuel from a hot air balloon? There were scirens going to so I hope everyone was OK.
Hi Georgina - apparently it was in a garage that housed the balloons and gas bottles owned by Viking.
The lady next door lit her bread oven which led to the explosion. 6 taken to hospital. The company has lost everything apart from the 1 that was in flight. Does not appera to be any fatalities.

Georgina

Georgina

Hi Georgina - apparently it was in a garage that housed the balloons and gas bottles owned by Viking.
The lady next door lit her bread oven which led to the explosion. 6 taken to hospital. The company has lost everything apart from the 1 that was in flight. Does not appera to be any fatalities.
Thank you :) I knew I could rely on you to tell me what is going on out here :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

Here is the news article Police: 7 Egyptians injured by explosion in hot air balloon warehouse in Luxor - International Herald Tribune