International City - Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hameed

Can somebody please provide info on the K sector. Why is L sector being handed out before K when K comes before L on the alphabet? Are they working in reverse hand over order? Is K going to be next?

R

rampanicker

greece

:) It seems that most of the other clusters have a thread, so I'm starting this one for Greece where I have bought. Would appreciate hearing any thoughts from others about this sector. The last I heard, completion was planned for September 2007.
Hi I am a new member.I would like to buy a 1bed in greece can u help me out

Ram

R

rampanicker

1 bed

I got an email advising me of the following:

"I am writing this letter to notify you that building L12 in the Greece
cluster at International City: Phase 1 was finally handed over to us
on February 13, 2008. I am pleased to advise you that as per your
contract your unit will be ready for handover within five weeks, on
March 20, 2008. "
I am looking for a 1bed in Greece cluster.Can u help me out
Ram

R

rampanicker

1 bed

Howsbuya, you almost gave me a heart attack. 600,000dhs is excellant. I am also going dubai soon . If thats the going price i will sell all six right now. I was told 520,000dhs.
I am still struggling for tennants. Any chance of giving me the contact details of the agency u used?
Thanks
Hi I am planning to buy 1 bed in intl city.Can you provide me your property details and amount.dont ask exorbitantly
Ram
050 3820296

M

mos123

greece

How many more people have got their keys? I am still waiting? Has most of Greece been handed over or is majority still waiting? Where doe majority lies?
Hi, i got flat in k12 and i got my keys on 19th feb, i believe the flat/keys are handed over now.

mos

A

aziqbal

I still dont have my keys?????? This is now March has anyone else NOT got thier keys i have a studio L13 greece sector!

H

Hameed

Hi, i got flat in k12 and i got my keys on 19th feb, i believe the flat/keys are handed over now.

mos
Cangratulation to those who have got their keys...but I am still waiting and getting frustarted as this has been a long wait...

Those who have got their keys, can you please let us all know what the sector is like. Inside, outside and the general area. Is it getting populated or is it a ghost town?

H

Hameed

mos
Thank you mos123 for your update, what have you don with your flat. Are you living in it or have you rent it out?

A

aziqbal

Cangratulation to those who have got their keys...but I am still waiting and getting frustarted as this has been a long wait...

Those who have got their keys, can you please let us all know what the sector is like. Inside, outside and the general area. Is it getting populated or is it a ghost town?
Hameed where is your flat what sector because I also dont have keys? I am L13

M

mos123

Greece complex

Hi Guys,

I visited k12 building on 20th feb, building was complete ,clean tidy but i did not see any occupants, to be honest for the short time i have spent there,whole complex appeared ghost town with so many empty buildings,only people i have seen there were, security guard, window cleaner,road sweeper,and couple of labourer staff having mid day nap.

My own personal view is that it may take one to two years for full occupation of this complex.

Mos.

M

mos123

Thank you mos123 for your update, what have you don with your flat. Are you living in it or have you rent it out?

Dear Hameed,

I have instructed local agent to let it out for me, he had informed by e-mail that he had some viewing and hopefully he will let it in next couple of weeks.

will keep you informed.

mos

L

Lsab

Hameed,

I emailed yesterday to find out when we're going to get the keys but have not heard back from them. As soon as I do I'll let you know.

It's actually three years now since we started buying this place - and we're now a year over the original completion date.

H

Hameed

Hameed,

I emailed yesterday to find out when we're going to get the keys but have not heard back from them. As soon as I do I'll let you know.

It's actually three years now since we started buying this place - and we're now a year over the original completion date.
I thought we should get compensated if the project is delivered after dec 07? Has anyone recieved much info on this?

R

rampanicker

1 bed for rent

Friend1422 I am in the same position as you, when you take rental agreement you have to stick for it for the contract period which is 2 years in my case also

the rent is crappy and probably half the full market rent but saves you headache and plus since all the greece sector flats are coming online theres alot of competition unless your there hunting for tenets you gona have a hard time finding tenets from UK like me
Hi I am looking for a 1bed aprt for rent from June 08.pls ....
contact Ram 0503820296

regards

R

rampanicker

for rent

Am looking for a 1bed apt for rent direct from owners. agents excuse!!!
contact Ram00971 503820296

R

rampanicker

owners interested in renting their 1 bed aprt in intl city
contact me

J

jwayne592

Greece I.C

I have just received confirmation from my building owner (K7) that keys should be available to collect on 15th March. As I'm based in the UK they state that a friend can collect the keys on my behalf if I provide a letter of authorisation. I'm not over happy that I've paid a years service charge in January and have still not received the keys. I wonder if they will want another years service charge in just 9 months??? :mad:

H

Hameed

I have just received confirmation from my building owner (K7) that keys should be available to collect on 15th March. As I'm based in the UK they state that a friend can collect the keys on my behalf if I provide a letter of authorisation. I'm not over happy that I've paid a years service charge in January and have still not received the keys. I wonder if they will want another years service charge in just 9 months??? :mad:
Hey things are looking up for the K block. Looks like at least we will get the keys soon. I am also based in UK and at K6.

L

Lsab

We're K7 too. Nobody's bothered to tell us that the keys will be available to pick up on the 15th...par for the course. Like you we're not happy. Had hoped to have a years rent under our belt by now.

Any idea what's involved with the collection?

J

jwayne592

K7 block

We're K7 too. Nobody's bothered to tell us that the keys will be available to pick up on the 15th...par for the course. Like you we're not happy. Had hoped to have a years rent under our belt by now.

Any idea what's involved with the collection?
I know the feeling, they didn't bother telling me I had to keep asking. They said they will email me on the 15th March with further details on when and where exactly to collect the keys. I have to email them my letter of authority for my friend to collect the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.