International City - Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

No Hameed, sorry I wasn't saying that. You'll be informed when you can collect your keys and you won't be able to do so before then. What I'm saying is that although K7 owners can now collect their keys - we've been able to for a few weeks now - it's not a straightforward procedure unless you're in the country yourself. A few of us are asking friends to pick up the keys for us but it's not as easy as we were led to believe.
Hopefully you'll have good news about your keys very soon.

Z

zan

It is def not the furthest away from the sewerage treatment plant, you can see it directly from Greece, anyways when the wind blows in the right direction no where is safe...

R

rampanicker

1 bed`

[hi kk that will be brill at least i can go over and check them out we went out in feb through gowealthy they arranged us to visit site but due to health and safety reasons they would not let us on construction site.
Hi do you still have a 1 bed for sale

S

sadeel786

I'm in L4 Studio. Just got the keys this month. 3rd Floor with Balcony.
Planning to sell the unit.
Price is 430,000

S

sadeel786

I am in L4
Planning to sell my Studio Unit

Price:
This cost includes Yearly Maintainance Fee

3rd Floor
With Balcony

H

Howsbuya

A quick query - has anyone heard any news about the Forbidden City project?
HB

G

georgihh

A quick query - has anyone heard any news about the Forbidden City project?
HB
Yes I heard about the Forbidden City about the Central business district about the Sheraton and Le meridian hotels about the metro reaching International city about the Parks and the Swimming pools in the complex about relocating the sewage monster and all of them are still coming but when I hope I will see one of them before I pass way.
The point is they are trying to keep IS as cheap as possible to fight the inflation

H

Hameed

Sadly, I still have not got my keys for the K6 sector? The last I was informed that the developer has the key but the agent is waiting to recieve it. There might be chance when they will pass it to me. I wonder how long more before I get hold of the Keys?:mad:

H

Hameed

Is there anybody still waiting for their keys? Does anybody have any info regarding Greece K6? Can anybody from Dubai find. I would be extremely grateful as I am not having much luck!

R

reddevil

Isn't it ironic that the Greece sector was "finished" on 31 December 2007 (so to avoid any liquidated damages) but some keys have still not been handed over 5 months later.

Hameed, I hope you get your keys soon.

C

Chessmaster

hameed
who is the building owner / agent ??
moderators - can we name and shame - i remeber a thread a few months ago about naming and shaming the agents who abuse the buyers by witholding keys and demanding extortionate admin fees

C

Chessmaster

Friend1422 I am in the same position as you, when you take rental agreement you have to stick for it for the contract period which is 2 years in my case also

the rent is crappy and probably half the full market rent but saves you headache and plus since all the greece sector flats are coming online theres alot of competition unless your there hunting for tenets you gona have a hard time finding tenets from UK like me
Guys
I just had exactly the same argument with the jokers at Minc - long story... ongoing since last October where they refused to back down on the rental agreement for 2 yrs at 8% thing - their staff were rude unhelpful and downright evasive ....in the end i hired solicitors and for very a reasonable amount of money to the lawyers, got the Minc sharks to back down - I took vacant possesion of my property in L5 2 weeks ago , and rented it out within a week at the correct market rent ....and i am glad i wont have to have much to do with them losers in the future ... i know the personal numbers of the 2 brothers who own Minc ( in london and dubai) if anyone else wants to burn their phones .....Just keep annoying H and K and ignore the the threats, and you will get somehwere......

H

Hameed

I think all is OK from my agents as they have told me the keys are ready now. I will be making a visit to Dubai this weekend to sort things out and get the property to be rented. Anybody knows a good renting agent, just in case?

C

Chessmaster

try
derek grimley at Exclusive UAE - [email protected]
hes done mine and im satisfied
Please make sure you mention that the referall came from the owner of the apt in Greece L5, based in London, who he met 2 weeks ago
all the best

M

mohammed abdul

try
derek grimley at Exclusive UAE - [email protected]
hes done mine and im satisfied
Please make sure you mention that the referall came from the owner of the apt in Greece L5, based in London, who he met 2 weeks ago
all the best
hi i want to rent my studio apt in Greece sector can someone advise if tenants are offering 45k for studio but 4 chqs or can i get someone with less cheques. i want some advise guys.

L

Lsab

Hey Hameed, congratulations....your keys at last. Did you pick them up? We were in Dubai for the day yesterday, dropping off the keys so that we can sell our studio!!

R

Rus

Hi ChessMaster!
I have same situation with MINC now about the rental contract as you had. Can i any way get back my apartment from rental if i want to live there myself? Can you advise any person who can help to do that? On all my questions MINC says that if i already signed rental contract i have to wait till end of contract - 2 years.

Thanks,
Rus

Status
Not open for further replies.