International City - China Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amrita

Hi Javaid,
Since we are in Dubai for a while, we are personally following up with Nakheel to complete the PSA. They have said it will be done in 1-2 days.The bldg owner MBC did not even make a phone call to Nakheel to ask for our PSA !!! I have been in touch with Sara Mohammed from Nakheel & she has personally handed over my payment details to the Registration Dept to speed up the PSA. For the bldg handover , she has said that Nakheel is waiting for the payment from MBC Realty, nothing else. Nakheel is ready to handover. I have personally gone to the apartment Persia N10 & it is ready to move in. Anyway thanks for your offer to join in a petition to MBC Realty , if you are dealing with them directly please send it to me , I will try & see if I can push them to move forward on the handover of the Bldgs

A

amrita

Hello,
I visited I. City yesterday. I saw that China E7 is handed over.

A

aseem

Well the building is E7, and the developer is MBC Realty, and the agent is Rustar Real Estate. First these MBC ppl charged me extra 30000 AED claiming that the studio was actually bigger than the rest of the 480 ft. apartments, and claimed that the size was 637 ft. Since i was in pakistan at that time and had no way to double check the claim, and when my agent told me that it is a bargain, i chose this apartment because of the bigger size, only to find out that it is the same as all the other studios. I considered suing MBC but my agent told me that it'll be a waste of money and time.

Anyway i just want my apartment now since I wanna start my own business in Dubai, and this delay is killing all my plans. Does anybody here own an apartment in E7 China?

Hi,

I have bough a one bedroom in International city and I have visited personally almost all the clusters. There are 3 different size formats for Studio and one bedrooms and I have seen the studio which is 637 ft. If you feel u have been cheated you can go to police or the dubai court with the papers they gave u with all the dimenssions.

It will help you get what u have paid for. God bless all of us to fight against these savages.

Aseem

A

aseem

yes gtmash, i know that, i've heard, to my utter astonishment, that they r even charging 8000 dirhams for the residence visa. so i'm not planning to apply for it since i'll be registering my company at DIC. i just wanna know if i'm the only one in china cluster without the possession? all this talk of persia is making me nervous since china was first on the list :(
Hi,

Which building in China have you got the apartment in? I am have spend enough to buy in E6 and there is no sign of hand over in past 3 months. . .just waiting.

Hope u were lucky enough by now to get the hand over? ? ?

Aseem

A

aseem

Anyone having the same problem with China E6 ? ? ? We are facing problems with the hand over. Everyone blame each other but I am not sure about the reality. The statements differ from finance to real estate every time.

Can anyone tell me if they are in E6 waiting or already in ? ? ?

God bless us all; hope these real estate compnaies are not cheating on us with our money. . . .

Kind Regards,

Aseem

S

srko

maintenance

I am from international city China cluster. Does anyone here know who takes care of the maintenance after nakheel maintenance ends?

Thanks

D

DHolroyd

I am from international city China cluster. Does anyone here know who takes care of the maintenance after nakheel maintenance ends?

Thanks
Hi, I have the same problem. I need maintenance but I have no one to turn to. Have you resolved your problem and if so how?

Regards & thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.