Infinity Express

R

Rammah

Very Exciting news from all!
I'm looking forward to my next trip. (undertermined yet)!

Rammah

J

javuk

exciting stuff

Very Exciting news from all!
I'm looking forward to my next trip. (undertermined yet)!

Rammah
I agree it all sounds great things coming together...has anyone seen the latest pics though guess not much change on the outside ....hope to see some of you there in June 2010 !!!
regards,
Jav

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club

We've decided to go out to Kemer for a few days over Christmas so will add some current photos in the New Year.

I've added some general CCC pics from our October visit to my Facebook page. Please PM me if you want the link.

Cazz

T

TraiJay

Infinity Express Purchase in Hisaronu

Hi there
Is everyone happy with the "Infinity Express experience"? We went over in August and decided to buy off-plan but the building was due to start on the 9 November and despite promises of photos on the website etc, there is no evidence that work has started and another stage payment is due in the next few weeks.
Getting a little nervous now. Supposed to be going over on the 28 December for a few days to pick out the kitchen, tiles etc but am not getting any answers to my emails at the mo. Do the office staff have the winter off? LOL :)
Grateful for any advice....

R

Rammah

Hi there
Is everyone happy with the "Infinity Express experience"? We went over in August and decided to buy off-plan but the building was due to start on the 9 November and despite promises of photos on the website etc, there is no evidence that work has started and another stage payment is due in the next few weeks.
Getting a little nervous now. Supposed to be going over on the 28 December for a few days to pick out the kitchen, tiles etc but am not getting any answers to my emails at the mo. Do the office staff have the winter off? LOL :)
I am there now and was here for 5 days and returning in the morning to London via Istanbul!

I met the entire team today, and I was with Laura and with Deniz on Friday when I went to see my apartment as well as another friend's apartment in Country Club and it was all good.

We also went to finalize the furniture in our apartments and they were as helpful and gentle as always.

There was couple of rainy days here, but the last 36 hours were brilliant and I was in short and T-shirt which is a blessing bearing in mind we are in the second week of December.

Feel free to call me on my turkish number: 00905315826365 if calling today/tomorrow, or on my english number: 0447940978127 if afterwards.

I'll have pictures added in my facebook account soon. Everyone here is welcome to add me as long as they mention in their friend's request that they are "Fethiye friends" to help me recognize them. My email for that is: rammahtaan [at] hotmail (dot) com

Regards,

Rammah

M

mathewandjayne

Phase 2

I am there now and was here for 5 days and returning in the morning to London via Istanbul!

I met the entire team today, and I was with Laura and with Deniz on Friday when I went to see my apartment as well as another friend's apartment in Country Club and it was all good.

We also went to finalize the furniture in our apartments and they were as helpful and gentle as always.

There was couple of rainy days here, but the last 36 hours were brilliant and I was in short and T-shirt which is a blessing bearing in mind we are in the second week of December.

Feel free to call me on my turkish number: 00905315826365 if calling today/tomorrow, or on my english number: 0447940978127 if afterwards.

I'll have pictures added in my facebook account soon. Everyone here is welcome to add me as long as they mention in their friend's request that they are "Fethiye friends" to help me recognize them. My email for that is: rammahtaan [at] hotmail (dot) com

Regards,

Rammah
Hi Rammah - We were there a couple of months ago and it is great. Did you see any signs of the building of the restuarant and other parts of phase 2 ? Its due to start now I believe? cheers

R

Rammah

Hi Rammah - We were there a couple of months ago and it is great. Did you see any signs of the building of the restuarant and other parts of phase 2 ? Its due to start now I believe? cheers
Just the concrete foundation for that phase 2 building seemed there.
Note: When I went there 3 days ago it was raining (and the day before it too),so activity was almost none, but there was still 2 workers cleaning my apartment which was good to see!

Regards

Rammah

C

Cazzholly

Hi there
Hi Traijay,
We're certainly happy with Infinity Express now, as are other buyers we're in touch with, now that our properties are completed. The purchase for us has had highs and lows (and has also been a steep learning curve!). The lows have usually been due to lack of communication, something I believe IE are working on. If you read back through this forum, you'll see at the beginning many of the buyers were feeling nervous as you are now. I think if you stick in there, you'll be as delighted as we all are when the time comes for your property to be completed. We have found IE very helpful along the way, but sometimes you do need to send more than one email or send a reminder!

Good luck with your purchase!

S

SUAVE

Hi Folks, Happy new year. Anyone heard from Infinity lately or have any updates on CCC?

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club

Hi Folks, Happy new year. Anyone heard from Infinity lately or have any updates on CCC?
Happy New Year to you too.

We returned a few days ago after another great stay. There were 4 other properties occupied while we were there. There were no obvious changes since October but half of our snagging has been completed and there were various employees on site the whole time we were there seemingly busy. We were told the main block is due to be started in January. Only problem we had this time was with the access road which has deteriorated with rainfall - our poor little hire car really struggled every time (especially with sacks of firewood in the boot)!

We received a newsletter from CCC on Christmas Eve and a further one this morning. Hope you got those? We're going back at Easter and are hoping to see lots of changes, especially with regard to the facilities.

Cazz

J

javuk

Visiting CCC in June 2010 !

Hi all !!
just wanted to ask if anyone else will be at the CCC between June 20th and 19th July 2010 as it would be great to meet up and have a chat/drink/swim/turkish bath/golf/swim etc etc together can't wait to go so excited !!
all the best for 2010 everyone !!
Jav

Happy New Year to you too.

We returned a few days ago after another great stay. There were 4 other properties occupied while we were there. There were no obvious changes since October but half of our snagging has been completed and there were various employees on site the whole time we were there seemingly busy. We were told the main block is due to be started in January. Only problem we had this time was with the access road which has deteriorated with rainfall - our poor little hire car really struggled every time (especially with sacks of firewood in the boot)!

We received a newsletter from CCC on Christmas Eve and a further one this morning. Hope you got those? We're going back at Easter and are hoping to see lots of changes, especially with regard to the facilities.

Cazz

Last edited:
C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club

Hi all !!
just wanted to ask if anyone else will be at the CCC between June 20th and 19th July 2010 as it would be great to meet up and have a chat/drink/swim/turkish bath/golf/swim etc etc together can't wait to go so excited !!
all the best for 2010 everyone !!
Jav
Hi Jav,

We're going out on the 17th July so may just catch you before you go home!

Is anyone going out before Easter? Maybe for the Feb half term? I would be really interested to see photos of the 'main block' area at that time.

J

javuk

hi

Hi Jav,

Is anyone going out before Easter? Maybe for the Feb half term? I would be really interested to see photos of the 'main block' area at that time.
how much is it to rent from airport ?is it a safe drive up to CCC at night?we are 2 adults and 2 infants under 3 years old....
any advice would be helpful many thanks,
Jawad

Last edited:
C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club

Just found out from Laura that transfer between Dalaman airport and CCC is £100 return for 4-7 people.......do you think this is expensive and what have other people done....how much is it to rent from airport ?is it a safe drive up to CCC at night?we are 2 adults and 2 infants under 3 years old....
any advice would be helpful many thanks,
Jawad
We usually hire a car direct from the airport with a local company. Infinity will provide a car from the airport but I'm not sure if they charge extra for this. Given the carp flights we've had recently, we've usually ended up arriving at Ceylan around 5.00am with no problems.

I would speak to Infinity and see if/what they charge to collect a car from the airport. I think their rates are around £20/day for the hire of something like a Fiat Albea, which is competitive.

J

javuk

Hi Cazz
thanks again for your advice !...did you actually drive at night as I think I would be worried about how to get there ! is CCC signposted?I will ask IE if they can advise me,
many thanks
Jawad

PS How long did it take you to drive to CCC from the airport?

We usually hire a car direct from the airport with a

local company. Infinity will provide a car from the airport but I'm not sure if they charge extra for this. Given the carp flights we've had recently, we've usually ended up arriving at Ceylan around 5.00am with no problems.

I would speak to Infinity and see if/what they charge to collect a car from the airport. I think their rates are around £20/day for the hire of something like a Fiat Albea, which is competitive.

J

Janalan

Hi Cazz
thanks again for your advice !...did you actually drive at night as I think I would be worried about how to get there ! is CCC signposted?I will ask IE if they can advise me,
many thanks
Jawad

PS How long did it take you to drive to CCC from the airport?
Hi Jawad

The drive from the airport to CCC will probably take between 1 Hour 15 mins. to 1 and a half hours. It is a relatively straight road although at night things seem to be in different places to how you remember them. The crucial turns are the right after leaving the airport that takes you onto the main road to Fetheye and the left that leads to Kemer. If you can find those you are nearly home and dry. If you have driven it in the daytime you should be ok. IE have told us that we could pick up a car at the airport but as Cazz says not sure about how much extra charge there will be. If I remember correctly the right after the airport is a little past the Total petrol station and the Left into Kemer is 20/25 mins past the Fetheye turning just where there are petrol stations on either side of the road. Hopefully someone can confirm this. Good Luck.....Happy New Year......Alan

J

javuk

Hi Alan,
many thanks for the directions will try them
Happy New Year to you !!
regards
Jawad

Hi Jawad

The drive from the airport to CCC will probably take between 1 Hour 15 mins. to 1 and a half hours. It is a relatively straight road although at night things seem to be in different places to how you remember them. The crucial turns are the right after leaving the airport that takes you onto the main road to Fetheye and the left that leads to Kemer. If you can find those you are nearly home and dry. If you have driven it in the daytime you should be ok. IE have told us that we could pick up a car at the airport but as Cazz says not sure about how much extra charge there will be. If I remember correctly the right after the airport is a little past the Total petrol station and the Left into Kemer is 20/25 mins past the Fetheye turning just where there are petrol stations on either side of the road. Hopefully someone can confirm this. Good Luck.....Happy New Year......Alan

S

SUAVE

Hi Jav,

We have booked to go out on the 1st April for a week, Easter here we come!!!