I want to invest in property, where is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colombiacommercial

I think Colombia is the great place for the investmet in the Real estate property.

J

jacob

I wouldn't mind buying something in Nessebar or Sozopol, been there and it was just lovely, huge tourism potential, too. Unfortunately, I don't have money right now and if I get some in future, property prices will have gone through the roof (I suppose they must be high right now already) Anyway, I've been to Bulgaria on holiday 3 times since 2000 and enjoyed it very, very much. Recommend to people who love lots of sun, sandy beaches and reasonable prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nikolairealesta

There are lots of places that you can invest to. I for one would recommend investing in US. I believe it has not been too much of a fall but its already beginning to improve.

P

PeterFleming

Well...well written...there are many locations to invest in real estate:deal:.

D

David Weir

Where the cruise ship industry invests is where we should invest.

I think that if Royal Caribbean and Carnival cruise lines invest a 100M in a Caribbean island it must have potential. I think Roatan will continue to be a great Caribbean island investment. What do you think?

D

djames

Before the crash, Belize and Costa Rica were buzzwords

I have a project on a Caribbean island off Belize, on the world's 2cd biggest barrier reef, priced right as we speak. Easy access public boat or plane, cheap waterfront land and structure. New project construction still happening here. Cruise ship destination.

D

djames

Belize has some attractive investments priced right and the season runs 9-10 months a year. no capital gains tax, English speaking, etc.,etc,

A

advoco

There are lots of places that you can invest to. I for one would recommend investing in US. I believe it has not been too much of a fall but its already beginning to improve.
Not too much of a fall! Average US property prices have been sliding since 2006 and only government tax breaks have led to any kind of bottoming out. Factor in the slide in the currency and you do not have the recipe for successful property investing I'm afraid, though I am sure there are pockets and niches that will do well.

P

Plamen

Hi,Mick!

I think the best investment in the coming years will be in South America, Iraq and different areas that don't jump into ones mind straight away. One of the best ways (and only for me) I feel would be to invest in a fund that invests in emerging markets (not Bulgaria, Cyprus or European),real emerging markets, but of course a huge amount of DD applies. I think that in the not to distant future when we emerge out of this CC, there will be some amazing funds to get involved in that will beat individuals investing in property and trying to sell at a later date. Big risk but big reward !

But i feel people don't realize how risky it is investing in the usual areas as not been able to sell your property is a risk many don't take into account !
Following the herd is the worst thing you could do and it limits your profit to a huge margin.
I am interested for investment in South Afrika and Iraq,give me information please!I am bulgarian,many bulgarians live in South Afrika!They said,last years is better and growing!Regards,Plamen!

G

Greta

Montenegro real estate

I would consider Montenegro property when thinking about real estate investment. Today's property market is promising and favorable for the investor. You will have the opportunity to invest in the cleanest part of the Adriatic, which has not been spoiled by civilization yet. Investment in Montenegro real estate can bring not only active income, but aesthetic pleasure as well.

T

thomscric83

Invest in property is most widely known way of profiting in real estate. A property is purchased and held. Over time, the value of the property appreciates, sometimes even faster than the overall market. Certain areas of the country have experienced significant appreciation in home values over the last ten years.

flatron

flatron

u r from bulgaria...

I am interested for investment in South Afrika and Iraq,give me information please!I am bulgarian,many bulgarians live in South Afrika!They said,last years is better and growing!Regards,Plamen!
u r from bulgaria? this is the best place now - bargain properties and opportunities for next 3 years. spend your money very carefully...

G

gornanalb84

Hello Friend ..
That's right, investment in real estate is the way of real profit. Real estate is a fabulous business! Now day’s people just rush out to drop their investment on real estate.

B

BizPropMan

RSA Investing

When it comes to property, there are two sectors to look at.
1. Residential - There are plenty of opportunities and at the rate South Africa is growing, it is a great place to look at.
2. Business Property – This includes Commercial -, Industrial - & Retail Property
Depending on your budget you can start investing with as little as R 3,000,000-00 and for the bigger investors, there are portfolios For Sale for up to R 250,000,000-00 and more. The great thing about business property is the return. With returns of 8% - 13% per year and lease contracts in place from 2 – 5 years.
Well you do the math.
There is going to be a massive influx of people during the World Cup.
My concern with residential is simply what is going to happen with the vacant properties after the World Cup.
On the flip side, business property will BOOM. A lot of the visitors will see great business opportunities and will need warehouse -, factory space to manufacture or store their products.

P

punita

I really want to invest my earned money but not sure it should be in property or anything else like stocks or other things.
Please suggest me.

B

BizPropMan

Choices

I really want to invest my earned money but not sure it should be in property or anything else like stocks or other things.
Please suggest me.
Both property and the stock market have a steady upward trend. If you want to make a quick buck or lose a quick buck the stock market is the place to be.

If you want a long term investment both the stock market and property is great.

When it comes to property you can make an upfront choice of return and is guaranteed of that return for the length of the lease or leases.

Stock market on the other hand, you do not need as big an financial investment.

I can assist with business property
i.e. industrial, retail and commercial but not the stock market.

P

Plamen

Where would you prefer to invest?We work in the area of north the Black Sеа!How much you like to invest?Look to hear from you!

Best regards,Plamen!

D

danny88

Hi James,
Why don't you consider invest in Lombok Island (closer island with famous bali island/ indonesia),
Now, Emmars Groups (Investor from Dubai) already started their big property project,
This July 2010, the new international airport in Lombok will start,
Right now it's great time to start invest in Lombok Island,
Just for your information, absolute beachfront land for sale (whitesand beach) offering for sale start from US$ 800/are
Thanks,
Danny

K

Kjarkata

Why dont you invest in Ajman/Dubai. The prices are rock bottom now and you be able to mak high profit as soon as the situation improves

Status
Not open for further replies.