HELP: Chapal the destiny

L

latif

chapal

Hi Marwan,
I am in Dubai for two weeks, I am going to their office.I will let you know

I reside in Singapore. I will start suing them also. No other way.
Essalam

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Hi Latif

Yea sure do that and let me know what happens with u

Regards,
Marwan

E

EthicRanger

Escrow

amplesou;143467... what is the escrow money left in your bank account you can check with the bank direct i think ? :hmmmm2:[/QUOTE said:
You mean with bank where Escrow keeps money?
You would say Egypt would have same chances ?

have issues with MABR El Sery in Egypt.

D

dansss

chapal the harmony.has anyone invested with chapal the harmony project.

Hi, i bought with chapal in their destiny tower more than 4 years ago and till now the building is not up yet. I jad a chat with one of the engeneers lat month and he conformed that the company is not paying the contractor anymore and that the project is pit on hold due to financial probs. Moreover.", he said tbat the Dubai gov has yhe passports of the owner and his son grounding them from travelling anywhere outside the UAE.
I would like to inquire wether there is any group / forum already opened about this company and if no, what can i do in this case to get the money invested back

Thanks,
Marwan
Dear Marwan I have also invested in chapal The Harmony,what is your further progress in this matter.Have you undertaken litigation against chapal for recovery of money.Please let me know.My email is dansss at the rate hotmail dot com.Also if you have any more details please advise me.

Y

yasmin1

I had called the chapal office today and they told me that they stop the construction and they propose some adjustments in DSC AND MARINA.
for the all the investors in chapal destiny dubai sports city can you please contact to my email and let me know what had happened with you,
thany you

Y

yasmin1

destiny

me too i invest in the desinty tower , can you please contact me on my email if u are intersted in legal action .

Y

yasmin1

call to all destiny investors

hi marwan, me too i invested in the destiny , i visited the location 3 days ago and there is no more construction and i asked some people there ,they told me that they are stooping work more than 9 months ago . today i meet a person in charge and he offering me to swap to other project . 1 option: residence 2 DSC completation date 3 monh the price is 900dh per sqft and the market price now is only 500 dh .option 2 dsc RESIDENCE 5 date of completion 1 year also the same price ,and they offering only the big unit starting from 1400 sqft .BRIEF all the adujstment that the company offering is too expensive comparing to the actual market price .
during the meeting i shocked that the RERA report mentioned that the project reached 30.50% of construction .
the project is not going to complete even with is 2 years and the adjustments are unfair
for all the destiny investors if your are interested in legal action call me 0508533544

Y

yasmin1

destiny tower

regarding the destiny tower DSC : we are already 4 persons interesting to take legal action can you please email to : yasmeen underscore dash fes at hotmail dot com

S

SheilaD

Lake signature Ajman

Can anyone advise what's happening with this or re direct me to proper forum. Thanks

J

jubilee

Are you a Chapal World Investor? Join an Action Group.
Have you invested in any of the Chapal World Properties in either Ajman or Dubai? These are: Chapal The Presidency, Chapal The Harmony, Chapal The Glory, Chapal The Legacy, Chapal Corals, Chapal Dunes, Chapal Signature, Chapal Tropicals, Chapal Flora Residences, Emirates Lake Towers and Chapal Emirates Points.

I am looking to identify as many Chapal Word investors as possible with a view to setting up an Action Group to try and get the Government to take notice and some action with a view to recovering investor’s hard earned money. Options will also include group court action and/or supporting and informing those who are going down this route alone. I am a Chapal Investor myself and I am just about to commence court action but even getting to this point has been a journey of discovery and frustration.

The Action Group will also be a means of support and communication for investors. I will consider setting up a website if enough interest but first I need to gauge whether I can identify enough engaged and active Chapal investors to make this worthwhile and effective.

Please email your details to ChapalWorldActionGroupatHotmaildotcodotuk providing information on what property you have invested in and how much you have invested. Please provide brief details of any action you have taken and what the outcome was. I may use some of this information in the website if it will help others. Also personal details will be kept strictly confidential.

Also if you are in contact with other Chapal Investors – please pass on this message and ask them to email. You can also support by posting this thread in any other forum/website associated to Chapal.

S

shakoor123

hi, i had also invested into the chapal destiny in 2007, i paid 65%. I am also interested to join a group to take them to court for legal actions, my e-mail address is shakur123AThotmailDOTcoDOTuk, my phone number is 00447944799459.

Thank you

D

dansss

Thanks for info.
Another member has started an action group.Read his message.

[The following is the message is from jubilee.

[Are you a Chapal World Investor? Join an Action Group.
Have you invested in any of the Chapal World Properties in either Ajman or Dubai? These are: Chapal The Presidency, Chapal The Harmony, Chapal The Glory, Chapal The Legacy, Chapal Corals, Chapal Dunes, Chapal Signature, Chapal Tropicals, Chapal Flora Residences, Emirates Lake Towers and Chapal Emirates Points.

I am looking to identify as many Chapal Word investors as possible with a view to setting up an Action Group to try and get the Government to take notice and some action with a view to recovering investor’s hard earned money. Options will also include group court action and/or supporting and informing those who are going down this route alone. I am a Chapal Investor myself and I am just about to commence court action but even getting to this point has been a journey of discovery and frustration.

The Action Group will also be a means of support and communication for investors. I will consider setting up a website if enough interest but first I need to gauge whether I can identify enough engaged and active Chapal investors to make this worthwhile and effective.

Please email your details to ChapalWorldActionGroupatHotmaildotcodotuk providing information on what property you have invested in and how much you have invested. Please provide brief details of any action you have taken and what the outcome was. I may use some of this information in the website if it will help others. Also personal details will be kept strictly confidential.

Also if you are in contact with other Chapal Investors – please pass on this message and ask them to email. You can also support by posting this thread in any other forum/website associated to Chapal.]

The above message is from jubilee.

There is a group of investors on facebook named SAVE EMIRATES CITY OR GIVE US OUR REFUND there are 112 investors there please join us there cause we already got lot of members there.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL CHAPAL INVESTORS THAT YOU MAY FIND.

DSC MAN

DSC MAN

How nieve..

you can,t do group action and court too expensive,where you will loose even more money

legal briefs will strech it out for even more losses

even if you get judgement they will have no money so

Walk away is the only option and move on with your life

Last edited:
J

Jos van Herk

No assets

Hi All,

We invested in 2008 and paid 70% for an apartment in the Destiny. Everybody nows that are gone and there are no assets. We have a lawyer for 3 years now in Dubai.
You can not go to court with a group. You have to do it by yourself. Court has already spoken for us that we get our money back but they are gone. The only solution is that landsdepartment says that the project is stopped and than you can get maybe some funds out of the escrowaccount. But i think that there nothing left.
Is there somebody who can tell me where i maybe can found one of the employers of Chapal in Dubai.
Kind regards.