HELP: Chapal the destiny

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Hi, i bought with chapal in their destiny tower more than 4 years ago and till now the building is not up yet. I jad a chat with one of the engeneers lat month and he conformed that the company is not paying the contractor anymore and that the project is pit on hold due to financial probs. Moreover.", he said tbat the Dubai gov has yhe passports of the owner and his son grounding them from travelling anywhere outside the UAE.
I would like to inquire wether there is any group / forum already opened about this company and if no, what can i do in this case to get the money invested back

Thanks,
Marwan

amplesou

amplesou

Banned
Hi, i bought with chapal in their destiny tower more than 4 years ago and till now the building is not up yet. I jad a chat with one of the engeneers lat month and he conformed that the company is not paying the contractor anymore and that the project is pit on hold due to financial probs. Moreover.", he said tbat the Dubai gov has yhe passports of the owner and his son grounding them from travelling anywhere outside the UAE.
I would like to inquire wether there is any group / forum already opened about this company and if no, what can i do in this case to get the money invested back

Thanks,
Marwan
You need to find out more i think ,is the developer in jail
what is the escrow money left in your bank account you can check with the bank direct i think ?

:hmmmm2:

D

dosharm7777

Hi dear Marwan

Thanks,
Marwan
Im also one of the chapal victims .I think he also involved in 5th Avenue project.Im in same situation. please tell me how can we connect and talk. I asked some member and told them that I want to join them and take legal action. most of them were british. May be Gss group pay them back because nobody answered. anyway, Im looking for your message. Best Regards, Peymaneh

M

matphilip

Dear Marwan,
As I am also a victim same like you invested 150,000 in 2008 for a property in Ajman emirates city called Goldcrest towers.
It is my opinion we all are victims for the same thing doesn't matter projects, we should take up this matter thru media first then i do belive it makes a difference. If you or anyone willing to join pls do comment and post your contact numbers.
All the best.
Philip

D

dosharm7777

dear philip,

I have already contacted the people that i have in my list and they are doing the same, today or tommorow we will know how many we are all together.

thanks
faisal
Hi dear faisal. Im also one of the 5th Avenue victims. Can I join you?

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Hi Guys, I was thinking of opening a group on Facebook to gather as many people as we can in order to start putting plans on the way fwd. I believe that if we reach a decent number then we can engage with a good law firm to take this fwd for us.

Please let me know your thoughts and if anyone can help me opening this group since I'm not a computer save.

Thanks.
Marwan

D

dosharm7777

Hi Guys, I was thinking of opening a group on Facebook to gather as many people as we can in order to start putting plans on the way fwd. I believe that if we reach a decent number then we can engage with a good law firm to take this fwd for us.

Please let me know your thoughts and if anyone can help me opening this group since I'm not a computer save.

Thanks.
Marwan
Hi dear Marwan ,This is a good Idea.Althogh its too late but we can join together.Unfortunately I can not help u to open the page. I have a question .Are you connected with ARRA ?I mean did you start from there?

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Dear,
No I'm not in contact with RERA yet but will visit them next week as I will b in dubai. Yes ur right it might be a bit late but let's try at least to do smthg. Again if we can reach to form a decent group then nthg can stop us from employing a lawyerfirm who can represent us infront of RERA
Will fry to open the page on Facebook and keep u guys updated.
RegRds,
Marwan

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Dear,
No I'm not in contact with RERA yet but will visit them next week as I will b in dubai. Yes ur right it might be a bit late but let's try at least to do smthg. Again if we can reach to form a decent group then nthg can stop us from employing a lawyerfirm who can represent us infront of RERA
RegRds,
Marwanr

D

dosharm7777

Dear,
RegRds,
Marwanr
Thank u dear Marwan
So im waiting for your information just plz tell me about the things that u are going to do because I also should do the same.Best Regards wish luck

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Guys I have just created a group on facebook called CHAPAL Victims. Please search for the same and join the group while spreading the word. Sorry I tried to post the link in this email but the website doesn't let me.

Cheers,
Marwan

A

Aromadan

Dear Marwan,
As I am also a victim same like you invested 150,000 in 2008 for a property in Ajman emirates city called Goldcrest towers.
It is my opinion we all are victims for the same thing doesn't matter projects, we should take up this matter thru media first then i do belive it makes a difference. If you or anyone willing to join pls do comment and post your contact numbers.
All the best.
Philip
Hi, even i am a victim of Goldcrest towers. I registered a complaint with ARA. they have a rep of Goldcrest at their premises. all he could offer was rescheduling the payments or offering alternate apptmt at the same rate that we've paid which is more than double the present market rate. when i refused both the offers, ARA said that i need to take up a lawyer to resolve the issue. if u have any lawyer in mind we could all put up the case together.
ASLAM

A

Aromadan

dear philip,

I have already contacted the people that i have in my list and they are doing the same, today or tommorow we will know how many we are all together.

thanks
faisal
Hi Faisal,
thanks for your sms. i've registered my case with ARA. They are saying i need to get a lawyer to settle the issue. Please include me in your team, so that we could go about it together. In the meantime, is it advisable to send a letter to Goldcrest office telling them i wish to have my contrat cancelled as they gave the deadline of June 10 (one month) in the notification that they sent all of us?
ASLAM

A

Aromadan

Thanks.
Marwan
Hi, please count me in as well and let me know if a group is opened on the Facebook. I wish to join u all.
Thanks,
ASLAM

M

Marwan Rizkallah

Guys it's interesting how we are growing bigger and bigger. Yes certainly our aim is to be a large group to be able to employ a lawyer or a law firm who will be able to represent us.

Pls join our group on facebook, called chapal victims and spread the word to all ur contacts

Regards,
Marwan

D

dosharm7777

Hi, please count me in as well and let me know if a group is opened on the Facebook. I wish to join u all.
Thanks,
ASLAM
Hi dear Aromadan Im one of the Ajman victims. Im studing in Malaysia so I can not go To ARA by myself.can I register online.PLZ tell me

A

Aaron_

I have invested in Chapal the Harmony in Ajman, construction has stopped at 12th floor.

M

Mohsan

The Destiny

Hi,

I invested in the Destiny and yes in the same boat as everyone else.

I will search for the Facebook page but any progress with action against Chapal?

L

latif

Chapal the destiny

I am interested to know what have you done with regards Chapal. Have you resolved the matter. Please let me know I am in the same boat