Handover dates / Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi our contract states we have to pay on handover.

V

vix

completion

Woooooooooooooh. Just recieved email from Mohamed R. United Lawers saying studio finished, send cash. Do I panic????
Seriously tho, I did not give power of attorny as my ex is gonna read over the land transaction papers in Arabic first, so need to get over there ASAP.
Any advice truly welcomed.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Woooooooooooooh. Just recieved email from Mohamed R. United Lawers saying studio finished, send cash. Do I panic????
Seriously tho, I did not give power of attorny as my ex is gonna read over the land transaction papers in Arabic first, so need to get over there ASAP.
Any advice truly welcomed.
Don't pay before you see it yourself this best way its 100% best way to do

V

vix

Yes, absolutely, will be over soon, gonna check out the studio and the paperwork before I pay the remaining 60%, and sign myself. This way I've only got myself to blame if there's any boo boo's. Exited tho.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thats great news Vix how exciting for you. Dont forget to take loads of pics when you are out ( just noticed you have made over 20 posts so you are now able to put pics up on the forum )

V

vix

Yes will do. checking out flights etc tom. Will let you kno when I have a date.

E

egyptian

HI to everyone have purchased at oasis resort and we are going in august to do preliminary paperwork prior to handover does anyone have any idea how long it will take .Also is the registration needed for the apartment or is it for the whole building.thanks

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - still waiting a response from the developer ref definite handover date. Hoping it will be ready by the time we go in June.

Has anyone else received their keys or have been given a definite date yet???

L

Leo en Manon

date

Hi all - still waiting a response from the developer ref definite handover date. Hoping it will be ready by the time we go in June.

Has anyone else received their keys or have been given a definite date yet???
hi queenie,

we hope to get our keys on 31-12-08. So you can imagine that for me it will be ok if tomorrow would be 30-12-08 :))

cheers manon from leo en manon :rolleyes:

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Leo - the time will soon fly by. My developer is quite confident that ours will be ready in June so watch this space.

D

dave99

Completion date

hi queenie,

we hope to get our keys on 31-12-08. So you can imagine that for me it will be ok if tomorrow would be 30-12-08 :))

cheers manon from leo en manon :rolleyes:

Hi Manon & Leo

Nice to see you participating in the forum.

As you have seen from the external photos we are going well.

The exterior is on-time - and we will have a better idea of the actual completion of specific apartments once we have completed the first unit interior, and check out the quality of finish.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I have had notification that my apartment is now ready for handover. I am flying out to Sharm to snag, collect keys etc. Very excited. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all - back in UK now. Completed handover on Sunday, met the developer on site and am now the key holder and proud owner of my apartment. Roll on Oct when we get to stay in it for the 1st time xx

A

anokayperson

Banned
Hi all - back in UK now. Completed handover on Sunday, met the developer on site and am now the key holder and proud owner of my apartment. Roll on Oct when we get to stay in it for the 1st time xx
Congratulations - it must be a good feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Anokayperson - thankyou - yes it was a great feeling and when I was handed those keys I just wanted to jump up and down, scream and hug everyone!

S

subell

Congratulations Alison

You lucky devil... you don't have to read and listen to all the muck thats flying about on the forum at the moment.

Wishing you all the best and fabulous holidays for the future xxx
regards
Sue

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Sue and thankyou - Im feeling like a pig in muck at the mo lol. Cant wait til October to stay in it. Mostafa is starting to install the air con this week and then he will be making and installing the kitchen followed by all the other furniture. I will post some pics in Sierra and furniture thread once he has emailed the pics to me xx

S

subell

Great Alison, cant wait to see your pics....
I got my furniture from Delise but I want a couple of things made too, you can give me your impression of quality and finish etc when you see your items.
Regards
Sue

A

anokayperson

Banned
Hi - what actually happens at handover - besides the keys being given to you - are there any documents to sign? Nieve question I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.