Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgina

Georgina

We have a couple of places in El Gouna that sell plants and big pots. El Gouna is 30 minutes by car north of Hurghada. The photo is above is my 2nd floor apartment entrance and steps leading to the roof terrace. In the middle of the courtyard are communial plants and palm trees.

There are places in Hurghada to buy plants but I am not sure where. What I do see a lot when I go is a truck driving round tooting the horn selling from the back of the truck. It is just driving up and down the main tourist streets. There are many places to buy the big pots and they are very cheap but you probably have to haggle to get the price down. Especially the road inbetween Downtown and Sakala has a few pottery shops with loads stacked outside opposite the Abu Ashara family market.

This photo is a friend of mine's villa between El Gouna and Hurghada. The two pots by the front door cost LE250 each. But we did have an Egyptian with us to negotiate. And they delivered within an hour.

Attachments

N

nubianqueen

thank you so much for your advice and information that will come in very handy when i need to do the roof garden, what a beautiful villa!

nubianqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.