Fuseta Ria

E

eric

visit

For any purchasers on this development.

I have now booked to go over there on the 16th May and will be checking how its going, if anyone wants me to check on anything specific then let me know and I will try to help.

I will take some pics and post them on my return or maybe a short video that I could put up on Youtube.

MP
Hi MP,
I purchased apartment 206N Formosa Village which thank goodness is now complete. I am out there with my family on 20th May to June 1st. You are more than welcome to visit and discuss the issues we have had to deal with over the period. I do think its a good idea to get as many prospective owners together to form a strong pressure group as competion nears.
Eric

M

manor park

Hi MP,
I purchased apartment 206N Formosa Village which thank goodness is now complete. I am out there with my family on 20th May to June 1st. You are more than welcome to visit and discuss the issues we have had to deal with over the period. I do think its a good idea to get as many prospective owners together to form a strong pressure group as competion nears.
Eric
Eric

Thank you very much for the offer but we are coming back on the 19th, I know your development is now complete and would love to get some info on services like furniture, TV, Internet etc and any problems you may have had.

Our site does not complete until the end of 2009 and my visit is just to check on the progress. I will also try and have a look at the "Village" site while I am there and I am sorry that we will cross paths as it were lol.

As Fuzeta is such a small place i am sure the owners of both developments will be mixing in the bars of the area in the not to distant future.

Any feedback you can supply, will be more than welcome.

MP

E

eric

Eric

Thank you very much for the offer but we are coming back on the 19th, I know your development is now complete and would love to get some info on services like furniture, TV, Internet etc and any problems you may have had.

Our site does not complete until the end of 2009 and my visit is just to check on the progress. I will also try and have a look at the "Village" site while I am there and I am sorry that we will cross paths as it were lol.

As Fuzeta is such a small place i am sure the owners of both developments will be mixing in the bars of the area in the not to distant future.

Any feedback you can supply, will be more than welcome.

MP
Hi MP,
It is a short visit you are doing! With regard to TV this will normally be offered in a furniture package. If you want satellite TV you will need the agreement of the owners. Better to have one dish rather than several I think.
With regard to furniture I know a number of owners on our site have bought through Ideal Living and have been quite happy. I can recommend Planet Sofa for good quality furniture competitively priced. They are based in Lagos but also have showrooms in Stoke on Trent which you can visit. Their website is furnishyourabode.com you can make an appointment to visit through this website. We (my wife and I) are fortunate to live fairly close so if you needed to stay over I'm sure we could accommodate you. We have no financial interest in either company.
Eric

M

manor park

Hi MP,
It is a short visit you are doing! With regard to TV this will normally be offered in a furniture package. If you want satellite TV you will need the agreement of the owners. Better to have one dish rather than several I think.
With regard to furniture I know a number of owners on our site have bought through Ideal Living and have been quite happy. I can recommend Planet Sofa for good quality furniture competitively priced. They are based in Lagos but also have showrooms in Stoke on Trent which you can visit. Their website is furnishyourabode.com you can make an appointment to visit through this website. We (my wife and I) are fortunate to live fairly close so if you needed to stay over I'm sure we could accommodate you. We have no financial interest in either company.
Eric

Eric

Yes this really is only a site vist/long weekend to check on the progress, I will check out the site for furniture to see what they have to offer.

I will speak to the agent meeting me on site to also check on TV etc.

Thanks for your kind offers of help and I hope you have a great holiday.

MP

A

AR2611

Recent visit to Fuseta Ria - excellent progress and early completion!

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago, me and my family were out in Portugal and arranged a visit to Fuseta Ria, the site that we have purchased property on. We were extremely happy to see that everything was going according to plan and we were especially pleased about the new estimated completion date of November 2009. When we heard the very early completion date from our agent, we were a little reluctant to beleive it, but because that came from the Site Manager's mouth, we beleived it.

The site is progressing amazingly well and when we were there, they were plastering inside the porperties and dealing with electrics in ours and some other apartments. They were working so fast!

Just drop me an email if there's anything specific you'd like to know because there's simply too much to say on here!

Thanks, Al

L

lena green

Afternoon all, I have`nt been down to Fuseta for months now so updates save what I already have from earlier Fuseta-Wholesalevillas and Overseas Property Investments Portugal are non existant.

Portugal, although suffering from lack of money (are`nt we all) is amazingly enough building its way through the credit crunch. This is being done, not with bank help I might add but by self funding from the builders themselves, yes, they are putting their past profits back into the system which one has to admire them for.

For those of you wondering wether Portugal is the place for you and for those of you wondering if you did right in buying, this news will cheer you up no end. We were voted Top of the Props once again earlier this week.
Property Features | Portugal strikes gold in April's Investment Property Watch

I am also pleased to tell you I got my own planning passed last month for the first five townhouse apartments (of 25) in Alcantarilha. Its taken 33 months to come through, oh well , thats Portugal

There are lots of good deals around at the moment and I note that fractional sales or property ownership sharing is catching on, especially with golfers whom I think have at last realised buying a 2 million euro villa only to find its now worth half that was not a good idea. You can buy 8-48 weeks now most places ranging from as low as 35k for 8 weeks ownership. This of course guarantees you are away from English winters forever. In fact.....I think I should be offering that myself.

Well, the weathers great, the Harley is out of mothballs and I`m on the road again soo maybe next time you are over here and you hear that Harley rumble, look out, it could be me ! by the way I`m coming to collect those beers you owe me in summer.

Ps if you want to be added to my private updates and news just drop me a line its all light hearted stuff but some good deals get thrown in now and then.

Regards
Lena Green
Your Chum in the Sun

M

manor park

AR2611

Sounds like you had a good trip, I am looking forward to seeing it now. The last time I was on site was the first day a digger came in to start work so should be all changed.

lena

Nice to hear some positive property news and I will keep an ear out for the Harley !!!

MP

M

manor park

I had a good trip to the site this weekend, below are some links to some pics I took, also as a slide show of the same pics and a couple of short videos mainly at the pool end of the site as that is where my apartment is.

On the subject of completion, Paulo (who sends out the updates) said that even if the building is completed in November, after all the checks and the granting of the habitation licence he still is expecting our completions to be early 2010.

On a general note, the building is going well and I was very pleased to see the site and the inside of my apartment.

Any questions, let me know.

ImageShack® - Gallery

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

YouTube - e12park's Channel

MP

P

pollitico

update

Hi MP

Thanks for the update on progress, and the photos etc. It`s good to see things moving along so well. Your appt seems really well positioned, we are at the opposite end of the appartments and are keen to see how they are getting on there as well.

We have a holiday planned in early July so will have the chance to visit the site ourselves. Probably not much will change from your visit but we will do the photos and post them up. We are also hoping to visit some furniture showrooms as well, so the dates you indicate for completion are really helpful as well.

Thanks again
P

H

helscon

Hi all

We completed on our appartment in Formosa Village last month and the complex is now finished. Fuseta Ria is coming on well , so hopefully you will be all out next Summer! In the meantime, If any of you need accomodation in July/August , we are looking to rent ours out. It's a two bedroom with a huge roof terrace. For photos mail me on [email protected]

All the best

Helen

M

manor park

Helen

Thanks for the offer, I already have holidays booked for July and September so not sure I will be able to get out to Portugal again this year and if I do it will be just a weekend visit.

How are you renting out your property ? Are you with a rental management company ? I will be looking to rent mine out so I hope to hear you are getting a good response to yours !

MP

H

helscon

Helen

Thanks for the offer, I already have holidays booked for July and September so not sure I will be able to get out to Portugal again this year and if I do it will be just a weekend visit.

How are you renting out your property ? Are you with a rental management company ? I will be looking to rent mine out so I hope to hear you are getting a good response to yours !

MP
Hi MP

I haven't done that much about it yet, as we have only got in. I have a management company - but I haven't reserached any rental companies. I may just try privately first - ads in papers at home, friends etc.
will keep you posted!

M

manor park

Helen

I think we are going to try a rental company first, as it would be a fairly new destination (for UK visitors) I am not sure where the best market is yet. As you say I am sure freinds and family will take a lot of use for the first year or so and by then may have a better idea.

Good luck with yours.

MP

J

jdmat1

Hi MP/ E

The photos look promising and the location doesn't disappoint. I really do think that this will be a great medium/ long term investment for everyone.

PS - We completed on our Silver Coast Villa in March and we are more than happy with it !

Jeff (IQ)

M

manor park

Hi Jeff

Yea, we were really pleased to be able to actually go inside and see how its going, I knew it was going to have great views though (wish I had the top floor) So it all looks on course now for the end of the year and even the pound is trying to rally a bit so fingers crossed.

E

P

pollitico

Progress Report

Hi Folks,

Just thought I would post up the latest update from the developer in case anyone hasn't received it yet.

Things are moving on and looking forward to visiting site in 3 weeks time.

P

Attachments

M

manor park

P

Thanks, I did get that one yesterday.

You said before that you plan to look at some furniture places when you go out next, Leisure Launch are going to be offering a package at completion so you may want to ask Paulo (if you are meeting him) for some details for comparisson.

Have a good trip.

MP

P

pollitico

Hi MP,

Thanks for the tip on the Furniture package, we will have a word with Paulo when we are over. We have been looking at Villapac and Planet Sofa online for ideas.

Will let you know how we get on

P

E

eric

furniture

Hi MP,

Thanks for the tip on the Furniture package, we will have a word with Paulo when we are over. We have been looking at Villapac and Planet Sofa online for ideas.

Will let you know how we get on

P
Personally I'd be wary of villapac there are rumours of financial problems. I don't think their furniture is as good as planet sofa or ideal living

B

baobabz

We have a 2 bed apartment in Fuseta Ria Resort and are thinking of selling it prior to completion. Does anyone know or have experience of the best way to go about this?