Fuseta Ria

M

MarkV

They certainly did, I am going to go with it asap as it sounds like the completion is imminent and im quite desperate to get as many rentals as possible!

Did you decide to go with them?

Mark

H

helscon

Hi Mark

Thanks for that , I'd love to see photos of your appt. Do you want me to send a private email?

Helen

M

MarkV

yes i am happy to email you any pictures of my apartment, no problem.

Mark

M

MarkV

Helen,
I have spoken Ideal Living, The guy who fitted out the apartment will send you some photos, let me know if he doesnt send them by the end of the weekend.

Mark

H

helscon

Hi Mark

Got those photos - they look great. FYI the website will be up later this week. Thanks for that

Helen:)

P

pollitico

Hi Folks
Does anyone have an update on progress on the Fuseta Ria development, or better still photos? We are unlikely to make it over until the summer now so are keen to see any news. The last report we got was in October from the developer. Looked like everything was going well. If anyone wants to see it let me know.

We are wanting to stay in the area in the summer so if there are properties at Ria Formosa Development up for rent in July we'd be interested.

M

manor park

pollitico

I have an update that was sent out in December, if you want to send me an email address by PM I will forward it to you. They seem to be on track for completion as expected of last qtr. 2009 and if so would be ready for use early 2010.

I am hoping to get out for a weekend in a couple of months and will report more back then.

MP

P

pollitico

Hi MP

That would be great. Always good to see how things are going. Much appreciated.
Unfortunately I cant send my email address to the forum as I havent posted enough messages yet.

I will do by the end of tonight so I will reply again soon.

Have you gone for an apartment or townhouse yourself. We have gone for one of the apartments.

Did you get the update from the developer?

Look forward to seeing update
Cheers again
P

pollitico

I have an update that was sent out in December, if you want to send me an email address by PM I will forward it to you. They seem to be on track for completion as expected of last qtr. 2009 and if so would be ready for use early 2010.

I am hoping to get out for a weekend in a couple of months and will report more back then.

MP

P

pollitico

Rental

Hi Mark
I see that you are aiming to get as many rentals in as possible. We are investing in a separate development which will not be ready until next year, but are keen to visit in the summer so may be interested to rent your property if it is available.
Do you have any details available, cost, location, rooms, available dates etc
Regards
P

They certainly did, I am going to go with it asap as it sounds like the completion is imminent and im quite desperate to get as many rentals as possible!

Did you decide to go with them?

Mark

P

pollitico

Hi MP

My email address is<snip., i look forward to the update on Fuseta Ria
Thanks again
P

Hi MP

That would be great. Always good to see how things are going. Much appreciated.
Unfortunately I cant send my email address to the forum as I havent posted enough messages yet.

I will do by the end of tonight so I will reply again soon.

Have you gone for an apartment or townhouse yourself. We have gone for one of the apartments.

Did you get the update from the developer?

Look forward to seeing update
Cheers again
P

M

manor park

lena

Thanks for those pics, it all seems to be coming on well. I hope to get out there in a month or so and see for myself but still nice to see it progressing.

MP

P

pollitico

Hi Lena,

Thanks for link to update. Things look like they are progressing well. We will not be out there until the summer but will post up latest pics then.
Until then we will just have to enjoy the slightly cooler climate here in Glasgow.

P

L

lena green

As all you guys are going to be heavily involved in rentals/holidays and Fuseta, would you be interested in doing a Permuta.You can see it explained on the site where the Fuseta updates are in the l/h border,its very profitable under todays circumstances.

M

manor park

P

OK, we stayed in Tavira when we went but if you stay in "the village" let me know how it goes.

MP

L

lena green

I have added Marriannes Bordelo to the Fuseta site, great for weekend stays or longer, you can see it on the opipt.com site under Fuseta in the r/h border.