Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Need to find furniture shop in nabq area, have you got leads available.

tks andres
Hi Andres - I got my pack from Idea4furniture from Mostafa. He is based upstairs at Jasmine centre in Nabq.

D

dands

hi, dands here has anyone had trouble contacting nina at delise design,would appreciate some help.thanks dands

T

tstbubbles

Hi RedSea

Lovely furniture - who is the person supplying these lovely pieces? Do they have a contact or web info? If they are supplying into Sahl it could be handy for us too.

Many thanks

Sarah

S

stephen gilmartin

does anyone know what is happening at lotus breeze . I had an e/mail from nomorehotels saying not to worry > They have contacted lawyers in cairo to talk to el riad any info would be appreciated

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Hi RedSea

Lovely furniture - who is the person supplying these lovely pieces? Do they have a contact or web info? If they are supplying into Sahl it could be handy for us too.

Many thanks

Sarah
Hello
His name mohamed Farag and I don't know if its allowed to put any personal numbers or not but I put it and if admin want remove it please do.
And by the way his main work in furnishing apartments in Sahl hasheesh
Name: Mohamed Farag
Mobile: +20108448807

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
T

tstbubbles

Thanks Redsea, that will be really useful.

Have you purchased in Sahl also?

Sarah

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Thanks Redsea, that will be really useful.

Have you purchased in Sahl also?

Sarah
no I bought a normal apartment in Hurghada but some of my friends was looking at sahl to buy and we saw this nice furniture by accident so we asked him to forward us his contacts and pictures so i thought sharing it here may be useful for forum members

T

tstbubbles

no I bought a normal apartment in Hurghada but some of my friends was looking at sahl to buy and we saw this nice furniture by accident so we asked him to forward us his contacts and pictures so i thought sharing it here may be useful for forum members
*Giggles* Are there lots of un-normal ones in Hurghada?

Can anyone tell me if they have King sized beds in Egypt or only the standard Double Bed size?

I am buying the bedding over here in the UK and dont want to end up with the wrong size.

Thanks guys

Sarah

T

thompsonsom

Hi

You can buy 150cm or even 180cm in the shops in downtown and at very reasonable prices.

The only problem with sheets is if you buy single beds as they are 3ft 3 or 1 metre so our fitted sheets at home are too small so you have no choice but to buy them here and i think they are about £10 or thereabouts.

janice

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
*Giggles* Are there lots of un-normal ones in Hurghada?

Can anyone tell me if they have King sized beds in Egypt or only the standard Double Bed size?

I am buying the bedding over here in the UK and dont want to end up with the wrong size.

Thanks guys

Sarah
Dear Sarah,
The bed sizes in Egypt as following:

But if you do your furniture by order not buy ready made ones you can ask for any size you want that fits your apartment

A

Ash

Red Sea,

Any idea of prices for beds/sofa? The furniture looks really nice, do you think Mohammed would supply to Hurghada?

Many thanks

Ash

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Red Sea,

Any idea of prices for beds/sofa? The furniture looks really nice, do you think Mohammed would supply to Hurghada?

Many thanks

Ash
what I know from him price depends on what you want, style, design, size and so on, but its realy high quality of Oak solid wood if I remember the name right so may be give him a call if you are in Hurghada and meet h im as this will be shortest way to get the price and see if its ok for you or not.

For delivering furniture in Hurghada I'm sure he will do as he lives in Hurghada and his english is good so will be easy to communicate with him.

If need more help please let me know

Regards

J

Janice V

Furniture

Hi

This is actually the furniture from our apartment, which we have not given permission to be posted up to this website, and it was quite a shock to come accross it! We are quite unhappy about the fact that it has been posted without our knowledge.
We would be very interested to speak to the person who posted these, and know where you got the pictures from?

Regards

JV

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Hi

This is actually the furniture from our apartment, which we have not given permission to be posted up to this website, and it was quite a shock to come accross it! We are quite unhappy about the fact that it has been posted without our knowledge.
We would be very interested to speak to the person who posted these, and know where you got the pictures from?

Regards

JV
Hi JV
I'm John and mohamed just called me so angry from me as i didn't tell him that i uploaded the pictures here and he told me to remove it as its not allowed.( I removed it already)

I just liked his work and asked him to just send me samples of the work but I really didn't mean any harm just wanted to share it.

But now upon Mohamed was unhappy about what i did I removed the pictures and I hope you accept my appolgy

I'm so sorry seems I wanted to share nice things and help but seems i did it in a wrong way

Sorry again

John

T

tstbubbles

Hi JV, I am sorry you were upset but truly no harm was meant by John. Your furniture is gorgeous and I am sure you must be very happy to have received such excellent service and quality - something lacking in alot of furniture available in Hurghada and Sahl.

I guess we are all in a similar position, being away from our second properties makes things so difficult and the kindness of people on the forum has helped me and many others no end with both information and contacts.

I hope that you can forgive the error it truly was meant in kindness and honest appreciation.

Sarah

J

johnwayne

Banned
yes, I agree. I too was very impressed with the furniture and decor. It is difficult to find such things as these.

Status
Not open for further replies.