Flights

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know easyjet buys gb airways thread has now been merged with this thread.Thanks.

E

eddie 55

New scheduled flights to Hurghada

I have just heard on the regional news, scheduled flights to Hurghada will fly
from East Midlands airport, the service will start in November, once a week on Sunday...good news for investors who have brought in Hurghada and in the surounding areas i.e. El Gouna.
Hope this information is helpful.
Best Wishes Eddie 55

Last edited by a moderator:
A

awahee123

Banned
New flights

I have just heard on the regional news, scheduled flights to Hurghada will fly
from East Midlands airport, the service will start in November, once a week on Sunday...good news for investors who have brought in Hurghada and in the surounding areas i.e. El Gouna.
Hope this information is helpful.
Best Wishes Eddie 55

Hi eddie,

That's good news,any idea who the airline might be that will be covering the new route?.Still it will create a lot of interest if the prices are reasonable.

E

eddie 55

Hi eddie,

That's good news,any idea who the airline might be that will be covering the new route?.Still it will create a lot of interest if the prices are reasonable.
Hiya, I knew this would the next Question....I am really sorry but the news did not give this information of the name of airline...I will look on the business news and post the outcome.
Eddie55

crombiestone

crombiestone

Hiya, I knew this would the next Question....I am really sorry but the news did not give this information of the name of airline...I will look on the business news and post the outcome.
Eddie55
It Looks like xl are operating this route.

Also noticed that there are summer flights from Birmingham too !

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all they have flights going out 7th Oct and returning 21st October for just over £100 per person return including taxes and 20kg baggage allowance. Bargain.
Hi if you see a bargain dont hesitate. The price today for the same flight is over £150!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
it looks like they are putting the prices up quick good job you have yours booked at the lower price

D

dave99

Anybody know web-site that find ALL flights or cheapest

It Looks like xl are operating this route.

Also noticed that there are summer flights from Birmingham too !
Birmingham will be good for me.

Anybody know web-sites that find ALL flights, or cheapest over a range of dates.

I'm sure I've done it before but no idea which site.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Easyjet

it looks like they are putting the prices up quick good job you have yours booked at the lower price
Hi Jayne - I am so glad I didnt hesitate on that one. Got in at just the right time I think!!

N

NoMoreHotels

For the bargain hunters amongst you.

I am constantly sending clients to Hurghada for inspection trips, the most inexpensive way is to fly out on a Tuesday and fly back on Friday. Flystar is a fantastic website, I have found flights one way from a budget busting £85 !!! very hard to beat.

H

hair1982

hello all,

have just been checking travelsupermarket and there is lots of cheap tues-tues flights from manchester towards the end of April, the cheapest being £169. Its good to see the price of the flights going in the right direction for once!

chris

J

J4hurghada

Banned
chris brilliant news, but i have already booked my flights for april with xl £450 for two of us but had to book early to get this deal

L

lyndsay552

the easyjet prices aren't too bad - flying out 11 apr and back on 25 apr for just under £500 for two

H

hair1982

chris brilliant news, but i have already booked my flights for april with xl £450 for two of us but had to book early to get this deal

Yeah me too, i have paid £249 for mine so im pretty gutted really!! lol

J

J4hurghada

Banned
xl put them up every week, but check the flights you have booked now they are more expensive

P

philthecar

what is websit address for flystar. cant find this one at all ! Cheapeat we have found is 169 in april but then 230 upwards for the rest of the year !!