Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

El Oasis de Marrakech

Discussion in 'Morocco Property' started by propertyinvest, Feb 20, 2007.

1. propertyinvest

propertyinvest Active Member

Has anyone invested or looked into this resort the company i use has started to promote it, it is already 6 months into build so must be some of you that know about it. I probably wont invest , gone a bit heavy the last few months need to take a step back. Looks a good deal though and a nice resort, i feel marrakech might apeal to more investors than other areas, Not bad incentives 2years mortgage paid plus all other charges , wish i knew about this because i bought 2 at the tanjah , could have gone 1 in each , will have to see.

Have a look anyway

Morocco - El Oasis de Marrakech

2. fairfax

fairfax New Member

All the agents seem to be hyping this up, but there are a few details that don't look very good:

1) The $2000 initial reservation deposit is non-refundable - what if the contract is unreasonable and the developer doesn't budge;

2) The price doesn't seem to include a furniture package;

3) Life insurance seems to be compulsary with the mortgage; it could be expensive to sell the pllace on and close the mortgage.

3. propertyinvest

Hi thanks for the heads up

I will look into the reservation fee, seems a bit off.

Regards to the funiture pack i find it is the norm with off plan property.

4. Buy Low Sell High

Buy Low Sell High New Member

I like the looks of Samanah Country Club better but I suppose it's not a comparable project to this one?

5. martinm

martinm New Member

wouldnt be in to that mortgage paided thats a real joke.

6. propertyinvest

Martin, can i ask why you feel getting the mortgage paid for 2 yrs is a joke. Do you know something i dont, any advice would be helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.