El Oasis de Marrakech

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyinvest

Has anyone invested or looked into this resort the company i use has started to promote it, it is already 6 months into build so must be some of you that know about it. I probably wont invest , gone a bit heavy the last few months need to take a step back. Looks a good deal though and a nice resort, i feel marrakech might apeal to more investors than other areas, Not bad incentives 2years mortgage paid plus all other charges , wish i knew about this because i bought 2 at the tanjah , could have gone 1 in each , will have to see.

Have a look anyway

Morocco - El Oasis de Marrakech

F

fairfax

All the agents seem to be hyping this up, but there are a few details that don't look very good:

1) The $2000 initial reservation deposit is non-refundable - what if the contract is unreasonable and the developer doesn't budge;

2) The price doesn't seem to include a furniture package;

3) Life insurance seems to be compulsary with the mortgage; it could be expensive to sell the pllace on and close the mortgage.

P

propertyinvest

Hi thanks for the heads up

I will look into the reservation fee, seems a bit off.

Regards to the funiture pack i find it is the norm with off plan property.

B

Buy Low Sell High

I like the looks of Samanah Country Club better but I suppose it's not a comparable project to this one?

M

martinm

wouldnt be in to that mortgage paided thats a real joke.

P

propertyinvest

Martin, can i ask why you feel getting the mortgage paid for 2 yrs is a joke. Do you know something i dont, any advice would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.