Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Dubai - Apartments - Rental costs

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by andre, Sep 16, 2006.

1. andre

andre New Member

Welcome all,
    Can any body let me know approx monthly rental figure for 2 bedroom apartment in are close to town on compound with usual facilities etc. |Also approx services costs as well. Also price of 12 month old car decent size / type. Moving in couple of months and need some info or even web page to check out
    Thanks

2. moises

moises New Member

Hello Andre
    Then check out the links for property and vehicles. As for DEWA (Elec and Gas) I have heard a few numbers thrown around and I guess it varies with the size of your place, but I am going to budget up to $500 USD. If anyone else can tell you what the average DEWA bill is, go with their number.
    See you soon

3. benjamin

benjamin New Member

Hi Andre,
    Hope this isn't too late to reply. Regards to living in Dubai it's really expensive if you want to live nearby the city like Bur Dubai area. A 1 bed-room apartment, partly furnished, will cost you around 7000 dirhams per month (US$1900). Mostly all apartments will come with a gym and swimming pool. A monthly bill to DEWA for a person in a month would be 300dirhams (US$82). This is just an average, in summer it would be more if you keep the air cond on constantly. DEWA bills include water, electricity, sewage and housing fees.
    Thank you

4. Noordubai

Noordubai New Member

regarding the cost

hi,

if you want to lease 2 BR villa near the internet city please call me 050 2484141

good prices with good location

thanks
    Noor

5. nima

nima New Member

rental costs in dubai

hi andre

i would say the rentals vary from area to area because international city and outskirts are cheaper compared to city centres.

a 2 bedroom flat varies from 18000 dhs per month to 120,000 dhs annually in good areas like emirates hills, greens etc.:mad:

6. hassan

hassan New Member

Dubai Apartments Rentals

please browse our web site for infp with regards to dubai apartments and villas as we ofer a large selection that suits holiday rentals,Visitors, Relocation, and corporate traveller

7. hassan

hassan New Member

Dubai Cheap Apartmens Rentals

Please browse this web site for info on apartments in dubai

8. dada

dada New Member

DA would be glad to help you, Dubai Apartments specializes in providing Furnished Apartments and Villas on Short term Accommodation!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007
  9. Hunter and Hunter

Hunter and Hunter New Member

it varies ! 2 bedroom appartment in free hold areas annual rent start's from AED110K.

10. Kaur

Kaur New Member

Hey

Hi ...A decent 2 BR apartment in a decent location with the usual facilities would cost around 100k-140k AED annually. The electricity and water would be separate.

Getting a car is not a problem...UAE has excellent second hand car market...(very good prices)..

If you need any help in dubai you can always contact me...

11. karhong

karhong New Member

Looking for apartment rental

Hi,

This may be the wrong thread to ask.
    But if you can advice me on any of the below, I'll appreciate that very much.
    I am relocated to Dubai. Currently I am looking for long term accomodation.
    I seem to like the area at Marina(preferably) or the Greens, fully or semi-furnished.

Does anybody have any apartments over there for rent ?
    Do you recommend any agencies ?
    What are the rentals like in those areas for furnished ?

If so, I would be very much interested to initiate that conversation.

Thanks in advance.
    Rgds.
    KarHong
    +971554587340

12. hassan

hassan New Member

Apartment at the greens

An apartment at the greens will cost you 30,000 dollars a ayear

13. hassan

hassan New Member

Dubai Apartments

Ande check this site out for rates og greens apartments

14. seassonn

seassonn New Member

ibrahim / real estate agent

R

RENT PRICE FOR CBD IS 2 BED ROOM IS 85000 + 5% COMMESION

15. IMRANGHANI

IMRANGHANI New Member

can some one guid me to as i would like to rent an apartment on the palm minimum 3 bed and must have sea view? thank you

16. IMRANGHANI

IMRANGHANI New Member

has anybody got a 2 bed apartment in the greens for rental has to be furnished starting from september for 12 months for a family moving over ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.