Dubai - Apartments - Rental costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andre

Welcome all,
Can any body let me know approx monthly rental figure for 2 bedroom apartment in are close to town on compound with usual facilities etc. |Also approx services costs as well. Also price of 12 month old car decent size / type. Moving in couple of months and need some info or even web page to check out
Thanks

M

moises

Hello Andre
Then check out the links for property and vehicles. As for DEWA (Elec and Gas) I have heard a few numbers thrown around and I guess it varies with the size of your place, but I am going to budget up to $500 USD. If anyone else can tell you what the average DEWA bill is, go with their number.
See you soon

B

benjamin

Hi Andre,
Hope this isn't too late to reply. Regards to living in Dubai it's really expensive if you want to live nearby the city like Bur Dubai area. A 1 bed-room apartment, partly furnished, will cost you around 7000 dirhams per month (US$1900). Mostly all apartments will come with a gym and swimming pool. A monthly bill to DEWA for a person in a month would be 300dirhams (US$82). This is just an average, in summer it would be more if you keep the air cond on constantly. DEWA bills include water, electricity, sewage and housing fees.
Thank you

N

Noordubai

regarding the cost

hi,

if you want to lease 2 BR villa near the internet city please call me 050 2484141

good prices with good location

thanks
Noor

nima

nima

rental costs in dubai

hi andre

i would say the rentals vary from area to area because international city and outskirts are cheaper compared to city centres.

a 2 bedroom flat varies from 18000 dhs per month to 120,000 dhs annually in good areas like emirates hills, greens etc.:mad:

H

hassan

Dubai Apartments Rentals

please browse our web site for infp with regards to dubai apartments and villas as we ofer a large selection that suits holiday rentals,Visitors, Relocation, and corporate traveller

H

hassan

Dubai Cheap Apartmens Rentals

nima said:
hi andre

i would say the rentals vary from area to area because international city and outskirts are cheaper compared to city centres.

a 2 bedroom flat varies from 18000 dhs per month to 120,000 dhs annually in good areas like emirates hills, greens etc.:mad:
Please browse this web site for info on apartments in dubai

D

dada

DA would be glad to help you, Dubai Apartments specializes in providing Furnished Apartments and Villas on Short term Accommodation!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hunter and Hunter

andre said:
Welcome all,
Can any body let me know approx monthly rental figure for 2 bedroom apartment in are close to town on compound with usual facilities etc. |Also approx services costs as well. Also price of 12 month old car decent size / type. Moving in couple of months and need some info or even web page to check out
Thanks
it varies ! 2 bedroom appartment in free hold areas annual rent start's from AED110K.

K

Kaur

Hey

Hi ...A decent 2 BR apartment in a decent location with the usual facilities would cost around 100k-140k AED annually. The electricity and water would be separate.

Getting a car is not a problem...UAE has excellent second hand car market...(very good prices)..

If you need any help in dubai you can always contact me...

K

karhong

Looking for apartment rental

Hi,

This may be the wrong thread to ask.
But if you can advice me on any of the below, I'll appreciate that very much.
I am relocated to Dubai. Currently I am looking for long term accomodation.
I seem to like the area at Marina(preferably) or the Greens, fully or semi-furnished.

Does anybody have any apartments over there for rent ?
Do you recommend any agencies ?
What are the rentals like in those areas for furnished ?

If so, I would be very much interested to initiate that conversation.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds.
KarHong
+971554587340

H

hassan

Apartment at the greens

andre said:
Welcome all,
Thanks
An apartment at the greens will cost you 30,000 dollars a ayear

H

hassan

Dubai Apartments

Ande check this site out for rates og greens apartments

andre said:
Welcome all,
Thanks

S

seassonn

ibrahim / real estate agent

Welcome all,
Thanks
R

RENT PRICE FOR CBD IS 2 BED ROOM IS 85000 + 5% COMMESION

I

IMRANGHANI

can some one guid me to as i would like to rent an apartment on the palm minimum 3 bed and must have sea view? thank you

I

IMRANGHANI

has anybody got a 2 bed apartment in the greens for rental has to be furnished starting from september for 12 months for a family moving over ?

Status
Not open for further replies.