Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Assisted Visits

how does a viewing trip work?

is there any accommodation provided for free or at a discounted rate?

Thanks
Some companies offer free fights and accommodation on signing a waiver. If you buy and depending how much the property is worth, the costs are absorbed into the sale price. A bit like "pressure selling" depending on your willingness to buy from that project.

However, simpler assisted visits are where you get a flight and accommodation yourselves, i.e. package holiday and the developer picks you up from your hotel and arranges to take you to the project (or more projects on his books). No sale, no cost to you, only more knowledge absorbed in the process.

You will find out who the honest salesmen are this way, but remember the programme only starts from here. You need to really scrutinise your contracts (from each development) and that means coming home to get a second opinion before leaving any money over there.

Makadi Bay will be built... Just make sure as owners you cover all the points Zeiad explained in the Legal Thread on this forum.

Alan.

M

maggie

WebWorld property Forum
Egypt Property for sale
Hope this helps.

2F2F

Some companies offer free fights and accommodation on signing a waiver. If you buy and depending how much the property is worth, the costs are absorbed into the sale price. A bit like "pressure selling" depending on your willingness to buy from that project.

However, simpler assisted visits are where you get a flight and accommodation yourselves, i.e. package holiday and the developer picks you up from your hotel and arranges to take you to the project (or more projects on his books). No sale, no cost to you, only more knowledge absorbed in the process.

You will find out who the honest salesmen are this way, but remember the programme only starts from here. You need to really scrutinise your contracts (from each development) and that means coming home to get a second opinion before leaving any money over there.

Makadi Bay will be built... Just make sure as owners you cover all the points Zeiad explained in the Legal Thread on this forum.

Alan.
Many thanks!

Certainly it's better then the 'simpler assisted visits', in order to think very carefully.

I also just noticed that while the EGP lost value in recent months, the agent has increased prices of 30 - 40 % !!! So they get more EGP compared to 5 months ago.

M

maggie

Hi Maggie, had a look there....not much written in 2011.

:questionmark:
Hi,2F2F
Sorry about that. But do keep looking on the net i,m sure you will find something soon.
Maggie

M

maggie

I have just remembered the Furniture company's name that I contacted when I was going to buy for the apartment I lost

Fashion House Furniture

I've just looked them up again and their furniture still looks great. If I remember right their furniture pack for my 1 bedroomed apartment was between £2/3000 but that was in 2008.

R

rabster

Hi Rabster

If possible can you fwd the email on? Can see what's on offer
mussaesat at hotmail dot com
Hi Mussa,

I sent you on that e-mail today, sorry for the delay I've been working all weekend..

Cheers.

I

IVA

Hello everybody!!

Urgent! Is anybody experienced any problems with transfers to HSBC account for Roya? Try to send today from my account in HSBC to their account and failed to do it, both to Euro account and one for Egyptan pounds? Are there any idears where could be the problem?
Wouldn't like to delay payments :-(

D

danny

Hello everybody!!

Urgent! Is anybody experienced any problems with transfers to HSBC account for Roya? Try to send today from my account in HSBC to their account and failed to do it, both to Euro account and one for Egyptan pounds? Are there any idears where could be the problem?
Wouldn't like to delay payments :-(
If you are trying to use HSBC Egypt Internet Banking to try and transfer, and you are not actually in Egypt, HSBC are being very strict. You will have to send a message to them (FAQs or Contact Us) once you have accessed your account to ask how you can get around it.

I

IVA

If you are trying to access HSBC Egypt Internet from outside the country HSBC are not allowing it at the moment. You will have to mail them from their site to ask how you can get around it.
Thank you very much, Denny. I did it already. Hope to get reply from them next week.

I

IVA

If you are trying to access HSBC Egypt Internet from outside the country HSBC are not allowing it at the moment. You will have to mail them from their site to ask how you can get around it.
Thank you very much, Denny. I did it already. Hope to get reply from them next week.

I

IVA

Hello everybody!
I found our Makadi in maps.google. Welcome to see 1 and 2 quadrant there. Looking forward to see latest photoes from Makadi
IVA

R

rumbaba

Hello everybody!
I found our Makadi in maps.google. Welcome to see 1 and 2 quadrant there. Looking forward to see latest photoes from Makadi
IVA
Well spotted IVA!

The resort looks like it will be quite spacious compared to the developments by the coast.

The golf area nearby also looks so lush and green.

This is one of the best updates so far!

S

strandedinegypt

problems with Orascom?

Hey!

I bought on phase 1 directly through Orascom as my husband and i live in Egypt. I went to pay last week in the bank in Cairo and there was a problem with the bank account, again this month same problem different bank.

Then I called the company and asked when delivery would be. It should have been this month, right?! No number available for any department handling the delivery of the apartments.

So my husband drove over from Hurghada to check the apartments. There is no office over on the site and no one to even ask about delivery.

Does anyone have any new information about the Makadi project?

S

strandedinegypt

I also am having problems and not only with HSBC but with CIB. In fact the bank refused to take my money this week as they said there was an instruction on the account. Getting really worried here...

Georgina

Georgina

Are you in Hurghada? Then maybe one of the departments in El Gouna can help you or put you in touch with the correct people? There is a Customer Service Department in Downtown in the parking area where the shuttle buses depart from opposite Misr Bank. The El Gouna operator is Tel. 0653580521. It will be closed tomorrow as it is Friday but usually open around 10am - 4pm I think.

N

no(r)way

Getting really nervous about this project...and what "new Egypt" has to offer in future...?