Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

S

strandedinegypt

Are you in Hurghada? Then maybe one of the departments in El Gouna can help you or put you in touch with the correct people? There is a Customer Service Department in Downtown in the parking area where the shuttle buses depart from opposite Misr Bank. The El Gouna operator is Tel. 0653580521. It will be closed tomorrow as it is Friday but usually open around 10am - 4pm I think.
Thanks Georgina

My husband is in Hurghada, I'm in Cairo, he went over yesterday and couldn't find anyone. I'll try the Gouna number but I called the Orascom in Cairo and couldn;t get any help. Has anyone had anything delivered? My husband said that they were still working on the apartments.

Q1 should be delivered any day, this is my understanding. Is this correct?

As for the payments I can only tell you what has happened to me this month and I went into the CIB bank to deposit the money.

R

rumbaba

Thanks Georgina

My husband is in Hurghada, I'm in Cairo, he went over yesterday and couldn't find anyone. I'll try the Gouna number but I called the Orascom in Cairo and couldn;t get any help. Has anyone had anything delivered? My husband said that they were still working on the apartments.

Q1 should be delivered any day, this is my understanding. Is this correct?

As for the payments I can only tell you what has happened to me this month and I went into the CIB bank to deposit the money.
If Orascom workers have been seen working on the project by your husband then that surely is a good thing. It is the weekend at the moment in Egypt and so this may account for noone being at the offices. Have you managed to contact Nermine El Gindy in Cairo? Alaa are able to provide any information on this?

S

strandedinegypt

If Orascom workers have been seen working on the project by your husband then that surely is a good thing. It is the weekend at the moment in Egypt and so this may account for noone being at the offices. Have you managed to contact Nermine El Gindy in Cairo? Alaa are able to provide any information on this?
Yes, I spoke with Nermine yesterday who said that we will be contacted to take delivery but that there was no department or person who I could speak to that could help me further to discuss delivery.

It sounds like this is just me...if everyone else is fine with lack of instruction then maybe i am over-reacting. Thank you for responsing Georgina.

I

IVA

My friend and Matilda visited Makadi last Saturday. Some new photoes of Q2 you can see in my Makadi album in FB and I think next week Matilda shows her own also. The works on the site is going on so I really hope that there are no reasons to worry about. Me personally experienced some problems with payment but I think it was internal problem of HSBC bank not related to Orascom in any way. Maybe somebody from Orascom clear the situation soon after reading of messages of worried owners here.
Iva

R

rumbaba

My friend and Matilda visited Makadi last Saturday. Some new photoes of Q2 you can see in my Makadi album in FB and I think next week Matilda shows her own also. The works on the site is going on so I really hope that there are no reasons to worry about. Me personally experienced some problems with payment but I think it was internal problem of HSBC bank not related to Orascom in any way. Maybe somebody from Orascom clear the situation soon after reading of messages of worried owners here.
Iva
Thank you for clarifying things for us IVA. It is unnecessary for people to place unfounded rumours on this thread. It only causes unwelcome anxiety amongst everyone else. A username like strandedinegypt isnt very positive either.

S

strandedinegypt

Thank you for clarifying things for us IVA. It is unnecessary for people to place unfounded rumours on this thread. It only causes unwelcome anxiety amongst everyone else. A username like strandedinegypt isnt very positive either.
Not about being positive or negative... just about clarifying who knows what about delivery and the fact that I can't pay the payments this month as the bank won't accept the money. If you are unable to understand that we should have received the keys and no one is even asking questions (and I'm sure you've read the news and what we've sat through here in Egypt over the last few months) you could appreciate the right to ask others if they are experiencing the same problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to be more unstanding of the situation here in Egypt and keep your judgemental comments to yourself!

J

jjoneedge

Hi everyone.

Dont know if it helps but we bought in Bulgaria and the project was over 12 months late in completing. We are due to make a payment today and now I don't know what to do. Help!

Joyce

M

maggie

Hi everyone.

Dont know if it helps but we bought in Bulgaria and the project was over 12 months late in completing. We are due to make a payment today and now I don't know what to do. Help!

Joyce
Hi,
I have sent £1500 this week joyce no problem They only time I had a problem was when the first unrest started in Egypt but my payment went in a few days. I have rang GDI and they had an email from Nermine yesterday and there is no problems. And like I said to IVA its the banks where the problem is not Orascom Plus if theres still unrest in Cario I don't wonder why there is a problem with banks.
Just try and send your money and if there is a problem just email Orascom and say its no fault of yours but your payment might be late. I'm sure they will understand. I don't think there will be a problem with Makadi getting behide with the build. Well fingers xxx:)

C

classica

Hello everyone,

This is Alaa Fayad from Classica, missed you all.

We offer furniture packages and we already made for many clients ;here is the package suits type 7 unit,

Please be advised that we can make any design and for any area.

I

IVA

Thank you, Matilda for photoes, now I understand what is that huge construction- main entrance. Really looks like mausoleum. It was nice to see the hood of familiar car as well :)

J

jjoneedge

Hi Matilda, Great photos. Always appreciated. Main entrance looks like it will be quite a feature. Thankyou:)

T

thelfamily

the pictures look really lovely and always progress can be seen with each new ones put on. owners must be getting very excited as I think they are ahead of schedule. good luck all!

S

strandedinegypt

April Newsletter

Morning

I received an April newsletter from Nermine offering advice on receiving your apartment on Q1, if anyone is interested mail me and I'll send it over. It was too big to upload.

Also she advised that the maintainence costs need to be settled before the keys are received. I looked back through your posts and I think it was mentioned 6.5% of the value of the property. Is this still correct?

Have a great day :)

G

glenndaleuk

Hey Thanks Matilda Great Pics, That monstoserty they are building is right outside my front door. It does look a bit big don`t you think.
Thanks
Glenn

G

glenndaleuk

April newsletter

Morning

I received an April newsletter from Nermine offering advice on receiving your apartment on Q1, if anyone is interested mail me and I'll send it over. It was too big to upload.

Also she advised that the maintainence costs need to be settled before the keys are received. I looked back through your posts and I think it was mentioned 6.5% of the value of the property. Is this still correct?

Have a great day :)
Hi
I would very much like to read the news letter you mention.
Thanks
Glenn

M

matilda

Glenn, I think it would be nice. Egyptian builders know how to make beautiful reception :)

G

glenndaleuk

Reception

Glenn, I think it would be nice. Egyptian builders know how to make beautiful reception :)
Hi Matilda
If Egyption Builders Build things of beauty, then maby a statue of Kylie would be in order or Brittany i`m not bothered which.:) LoL