Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

C

chris_property

Hi Jellyfish, glad you liked the photographs :) ....they are 4 months old so hopefully the next set I get sees some changes.

I don't have facebook, but the link I clicked won't let me view as it is asking me to log in. If it is of any help you could email some photos to me and I can post them on the forum for you like I did above. Let me know sure and I can pm you my email to send them.

All the best,

Chris

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
jElly fish if you have the photos on your computer you can post them here easily.
Just open a new window for a post, click on the paper clip at the top of the window. That will open open a window for attachments.

J

Jellyfish1

Pippin - I don't understand what you mean by opening a new window lol - also can't e-mail them as have tried to do that to my own e-mail Chris but it won't let me ! The photos are only on FB not in my computer as such so can't send them as attachments : ( x Have tried all afternoon !!!

C

chris_property

Hi Jellyfish, Technology :banghead: :)

Another idea is to enlarge your facebook pictures you want to show, right click your mouse and then select "Save picture as" and save them on your desk top. If you can't work out how to upload them here then you could attach them this way into your email.

Good luck and hope that helps :)

Chris

S

sanddune

Thanks for all the photos and the recent imput.
I don,t know either how to link another web-page to this forum. However if you google , Makadi resort ,within easy reach on facebook you can view many photos of the progress ,i'm not sure if you need to be reg on Facebook, to do this.
There are a great selection of pics on there, pity no reference to which Q or strip though.

M

Mussa1

Date of Handover??

Dear All

Does anyone know the handover date for Quadrant 2 – last month by orascom I was told that q2 would be ready in October 2011 (which is the agreed timescale). But then today on Makadi page on facebook it says Q1 & Q2 will be in April 2011, so that’s next month.

Also if it is next month (q1 owners) have you receive any confirmation or dates of handover or anything as such)

Regards

S

sanddune

Dear All

Does anyone know the handover date for Quadrant 2 – last month by orascom I was told that q2 would be ready in October 2011 (which is the agreed timescale). But then today on Makadi page on facebook it says Q1 & Q2 will be in April 2011, so that’s next month.

Also if it is next month (q1 owners) have you receive any confirmation or dates of handover or anything as such)

Regards
I don't see anything on makadi facebook regarding completion next month . Do you have a link to this or a web address we can follow.

many thanks Sanddune

M

Mussa1

i have asked Nermine, she has confirmed that Q2 will be in Nov 2011 as schedule :)

so Q1 should be released next month according to plan i hear, any Q1 owners got any confirmation regarding this or any documents etc

Ask Nermine El Gindy (facebook),she knows exactly

R

rumbaba

i have asked Nermine, she has confirmed that Q2 will be in Nov 2011 as schedule :)

so Q1 should be released next month according to plan i hear, any Q1 owners got any confirmation regarding this or any documents etc
Great news!!

Does anyone know when the town centre area with the swimming pools and recreational facilities will be built?

M

matilda

Great news!!

Does anyone know when the town centre area with the swimming pools and recreational facilities will be built?
Ask Nermine El Gindy (facebook),she knows exactly :)))))))))))

I

IVA

LOL!!!! I feel sorry for Nermine El Gindy and want to give her a bit of a break.
She definitly appreciates it! :smile: I'm planning to visit Makadi site next week so can ask about it. Any other questions to be asked, folks?

R

rumbaba

She definitly appreciates it! :smile: I'm planning to visit Makadi site next week so can ask about it. Any other questions to be asked, folks?
Thank you very much!

I also heard that the developers where in discussions about getting beach access from one of the local beach front resorts. Any update on that would be fantastic too!

I

IVA

Thank you very much!

I also heard that the developers where in discussions about getting beach access from one of the local beach front resorts. Any update on that would be fantastic too!
I also heard about it from the very beginning and probably there will be a kind of shuttle buses to get there. Back to you all with the latest news next week

J

johnwayne

Banned
Beach access would be fantastic for this development but isn't the beach a long way away or will there be transport?

M

maggie

Hi ,
Could I be cheeky and ask if you have the time could you take some photo /video of a 57 sq meter completed 2bed apartment please
Thank you.
Have a safe flight.
Maggie