Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Yes I wish the people peace and liberty. I hear the protests aren't affecting Hurghada and that tourists are still there. I was wondering whether the building work is continuing at the moment?

Thank you Rumbaba for your kind feeling, please be advised that everything is good and safe.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
I follow everyday the events development in Egypt ang getting worried about my investment in Makadi project but I really hope that whatever happens, ordinary Egyptians get a better and democrat country, without radical forces that takes over.
Thank you Norway, kindly be informed that Egyptian laws didn't change at all.

Last edited:
J

jjoneedge

Re type 4 property

Fresh photos of the site:
Hello Alaa,

Thankyou for posting the pictures which are always something to look forward to. We have bought a type 4 and were wondering if the third picture is a type 4, as it looks similar but not exactly the same as the image shown in the brochure. We think we have an end apartment and the balcony on the third picture is enclosed, and we wondered if we are looking at the wrong type:). Could you help us.
Thankyou,

Joyce

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Hello Alaa,

Thankyou for posting the pictures which are always something to look forward to. We have bought a type 4 and were wondering if the third picture is a type 4, as it looks similar but not exactly the same as the image shown in the brochure. We think we have an end apartment and the balcony on the third picture is enclosed, and we wondered if we are looking at the wrong type:). Could you help us.
Thankyou,

Joyce
That photo is for type 9

Here is the photo for type 4

Attachments

M

maggie

Hi Martine504
I have tried to send you a pm but it wont let me.
I dont think you have posted enough message to be able to recieve a pm.
Maggie

R

rumbaba

'www.makadi-redsea.com' and 'www.orascomdm.com' are the two websites owned by the developer. They both seem to be down today.

Has anyone managed to contact the developer to see if the revolution has affected the business?

M

maggie

'www.makadi-redsea.com' and 'www.orascomdm.com' are the two websites owned by the developer. They both seem to be down today.

Has anyone managed to contact the developer to see if the revolution has affected the business?[/QUOTE

] Hi
I emalied gdi in the week to ask if there would be any delays with the build but as yet they have not got back to me. I also sent Orascom an email explaining that my payment would be delayed as my exchange rate company said the earlist time they could send my payments would be on the 14th. Thats if they could send it. The email address I had for Orascom was wrong but i,ve managed to contact them and they did recieve my email but they have not replaid. I did read on the internet that the Polish Goverment were still getting the Polish holiday maker's back home.
maggie

M

maggie

As you can see the email address for Orascom which I was sent has the C missing in the word Orascom.
Maggie

Best regards,

Khaled Khadr

Senior Accountant

Nile City Towers, North Tower – 14th Floor

2005 C Cornish El Nil, Cairo 11221 - Egypt

Office.: +202 24616193 (Ext. 2110),

Direct: +202 24612110,

Mobile.: +2012 0425925

E-mail: [email protected]

R

rumbaba

As you can see the email address for Orascom which I was sent has the C missing in the word Orascom.
Maggie

Best regards,

Khaled Khadr

Senior Accountant

Nile City Towers, North Tower – 14th Floor

2005 C Cornish El Nil, Cairo 11221 - Egypt

Office.: +202 24616193 (Ext. 2110),

Direct: +202 24612110,

Mobile.: +2012 0425925

E-mail: [email protected]
I have managed to call Orascom and they assured me that everything is working normally.

What a relief!

C

chris_property

That is good news Rambaba that you got in contact with Orascom. I have just fixed my next set of monthly payments, so hopefully everything is going as normal as it can with the development. The updated photos on Sun Homes site look good as always.

The apartments that are due to be finished this year it will be interesting to see what the surroundings will be like around them, ie roads and even any landscaping. Roads etc seem to be a way off from what I see in the pictures, I think even if the units are handed over it could be a bit of time before it is worthwhile furnishing them to let the surroundings catch up. Time will tell when we get to that stage.

On a whole I hope Egypt makes good progress with the developments in recent times and I hope that the tourism recovers in good time on the coast with a lot of trade and peoples livings hit badly.

Look forward to seeing the project taking shape and hopefully plans keep making progress like before.

Cheers

Chris

M

maggie

That is good news Rambaba that you got in contact with Orascom. I have just fixed my next set of monthly payments, so hopefully everything is going as normal as it can with the development. The updated photos on Sun Homes site look good as always.

The apartments that are due to be finished this year it will be interesting to see what the surroundings will be like around them, ie roads and even any landscaping. Roads etc seem to be a way off from what I see in the pictures, I think even if the units are handed over it could be a bit of time before it is worthwhile furnishing them to let the surroundings catch up. Time will tell when we get to that stage.

On a whole I hope Egypt makes good progress with the developments in recent times and I hope that the tourism recovers in good time on the coast with a lot of trade and peoples livings hit badly.

Look forward to seeing the project taking shape and hopefully plans keep making progress like before.

Cheers

Chris[/QUOTE
I,m not sure if the roads will be built untill all of the develoments are completed Because of the lorries that will need to keep delivering materials to the site as they might damage the new roads.
maggie

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
I,m not sure if the roads will be built untill all of the develoments are completed Because of the lorries that will need to keep delivering materials to the site as they might damage the new roads.
maggie

Each phase of construction is done before main drains and cables are laid because the heavy plant will damage them.

Unlike in the UK, that's why services are the last to be done and often why owners can't use them fully, even after handover sometimes.

Orascom engineers are professional enough to deliver each stage as and when promised, providing materials and labour remains on-site.

Alan.

C

chris_property

maggie

Each phase of construction is done before main drains and cables are laid because the heavy plant will damage them.

Unlike in the UK, that's why services are the last to be done and often why owners can't use them fully, even after handover sometimes.

Orascom engineers are professional enough to deliver each stage as and when promised, providing materials and labour remains on-site.

Alan.
Hi Alan,
Thanks for that information, it would be great if each quad was delivered completed. When handover is completed of each unit even if mine was handed over this summer for example I was thinking it could maybe be another year or so before it would be worthwhile furnishing them for use with surrounding work.

Hopefully materials and labour can remain on site ok and work can keep going well.

Thanks,

Chris

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned

Has anyone managed to contact the developer to see if the revolution has affected the business?
Dear rumbaba,

Please be advised that the revolution is finished and the everything is going well :top:
Orascom will deliver Makadi resort units on time ..