Any upcoming launches in Ajman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hakam

the launch of the most beautiful towers in ajman

Dear all, yesterday I went to the launchind gala dinner in Burj al Arab Hotel for the most beautiful towers in ajman which they will be nominated to be the best building design in ajman this year , and honstly they are they called Ajman Gate towers, it was really amazing and the prices is very good starts from 590 aed onwords and I bought 4 stuidos, the marketing agent is estat 400 and the develper is a big saudi company called falcon eye , it's really something if anybody is looking for something unique

I

iconoverseas

Fayrooz Tower

Hi,

As the exclusive UK partner to the developer BSEL, we have a special price for Fayrooz Tower in Emirates City at AED 510 per sq ft. The market value is AED 575 per sq ft. let me know if you want more info on this exciting opportunity.

F

fahd

Tha Payment Plan????

Hi,

As the exclusive UK partner to the developer BSEL, we have a special price for Fayrooz Tower in Emirates City at AED 510 per sq ft. The market value is AED 575 per sq ft. let me know if you want more info on this exciting opportunity.

Tell me about the payment plan.....

I

iconoverseas

the payment plan for Fayrooz is 10% on booking, 5% after 60 days, 5% after 90 days, 3% monthly for 10 months and 2.5 monthly thereafter. I could possible amend the plan to better suit your requirements.

we also have shami plaza in awali city where you pay on 10% on booking and then nothing until feb 09. even then you then pay only 10% every 4 months. we have specially negotiated FREE parking on this project valid until this Friday.

K

kerkuky

hi, i booked a studio in calthorpe tower as well and i paid 6% so far and iam worried to pay the 21% now as i wanted to gather more info about the tower and humaid city. please contact me if hear any news and i will do the same.
thanks
ahmed

K

kerkuky

calthorpe tower, humaid city, ajman

hi, i booked a studio in calthorpe tower as well and i paid 6% so far and iam worried to pay the 21% now as i wanted to gather more info about the tower and humaid city. please contact me if hear any news and i will do the same.
thanks
ahmed

A

Ayyan

thanks
ahmed
i would of just kept my money in the bank !!

check if they have escrow and what the balance sheet is of the deleveper

has the construction even started ??

V

vinny

any one looking for a partner to invest with me in lake signature in emirates lake towers? i have a 1 bed which i bought at 530aed per sq ft and i need help with the financing and so looking for partner to buy 50% off me. payment plan is a dream as i have made all the big payments and all that is left is the monthly instalments till 2011. ideal for someone who is not wanting to go all in. get in touch if interested.

K

kerkuky

i would of just kept my money in the bank !!

check if they have escrow and what the balance sheet is of the deleveper

has the construction even started ??
hi, there is no escrow and they said construction will start on december but you cant know if they are right or no.:confused:

F

financier888

they say it is al rashid real estate
there may be trouble there.. I'd wait and not even think of buying in Ajman until my funds would be secured in an escrow account and not be applied to anything other then the project I am buying into... Even then, when it comes to Ajman - I'd be real careful. Better serioulsy rethink this..

V

verity

GR8 Developer of Lake Signature -Emirate lake towers

give me the name of delevoper will check them out for u
Hi Ayyan

can you give me some feedback on GR8 and Lake Signature in Ajman ?is project going to be build ?
8 january 2009 nothing started on site, only Soil tests were carried out
is Chapal Master developer ? same as Chapal with completed projects in Dubai ?
I paid 20% so far, still did not get SPA

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.