Any upcoming launches in Ajman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

want2invetinuae

beachside projects ajman

There are alot happening on emerite road and I am also aware of forthcoming Al Zorah on the northern coast. Are there any forthcoming developments on the south cost closer to Sharjah's border ideally beachside with seaview. Im only intrested in upcoming projects to buy pre-launch off plan. Any info?

A

Aryan Khan

There are alot happening on emerite road and I am also aware of forthcoming Al Zorah on the northern coast. Are there any forthcoming developments on the south cost closer to Sharjah's border ideally beachside with seaview. Im only intrested in upcoming projects to buy pre-launch off plan. Any info?
PM me your email ID. I ll send you some pre launch projects.

A

Abuskander

Projects in Ajman

Does any one know about projects in Parkview? The second phase has just been launched and little is known about the 1st phase. Does any one have info on GULF PALACE by the SHINS (developer)? Any info on this developer?
Please advise
Abuskander mlbenahmedathotmaildotcom

M

McVelvet

I recommend Lake Signature in Emirates Lake Towers nest to emirates city. I just got a studio for 32K, and with a great payment plan. There are only a few agents selling them but they are offering cheaper rates than the developer.

M

McVelvet

Check out Lake Signature in Emirates Lake Towers...it's cheap as chips. I bought a studio for 30K. There are only a few folk selling it but they are cheaper than the developer and it has a 3year payment plan

A

Aryan Khan

Al Baraka isthe developer of this project

Monarc is sold. but another tower in the crest project is on pre launch. Burj Regent. and very few floors are left.

Regards

Who is the developer of Monarch tower?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

almoa

Hi,

I booked a studio, calthorpe tower at Humaid city per sq feet AED500.
Anyone else, having this tower?

Or anyone else investing in humaid city? it is next to emirates city.

T

TheHaider

Lakeview Tower

Hi All

I have booked a 1 bedroom with a spacious lounge appartment in Lakeview Tower in Emirates City. It is on highest floor which adds to its value and costed me 575dhs per sq.ft.

The initial payment was just 3% so I couldn't resist... Can somebody forecast prices of Emirates City in 6-12 months??

Many thanks...:)

H

hakam

new pre-launch in ajman (ajaman gates )

i got now a pre-launch of two identical towers in bonyan city which is the eye of ajman the two towers are connected together with a bridge for more information send me an e-mail at alomarhakam at yahoo dot com

R

rudeboy

wow in august the prices were 575dhs and still now the prices are 575dhs. nearly 2 months on the prices havent really increased shows you alot about ajman.

S

Sajid

Properties

Hi all

Sina i'm also looking for the properties in ajman and balgaria if you find about any good sites and flats in these cities than please also let me know about that

Regards!

A

Aryan Khan

Hi all

Sina i'm also looking for the properties in ajman and balgaria if you find about any good sites and flats in these cities than please also let me know about that

Regards!
you want ready or off plan properties?

M

masood456

Hi everyone,

can anybody give me some information on City towers project in down town ajman. Is it good investment if i buy 1 bedroom appartment there?

F

fahd

Arabian twin towers

Well,,,

There is a new twin tower in Hamediyah City Ajman. it is planned to be launced some where in December this year. Right now you can get a pre-launch offer by the developer.
its a luxury tower. i can provide you the details if you need. for that i need your personel email address.

I have some other projects in marmooka, awali and humaid city as well. if you are interested, then contact me on my mail.

[email protected]

F

fahd

Quite Expensive

Hi everyone,

can anybody give me some information on City towers project in down town ajman. Is it good investment if i buy 1 bedroom appartment there?
Well, it is a good investment. but the price they are offering is quite higher then the rest of Ajman. they are asking 660+ for there properties. while the prices in all the 15 cities in Ajman is around 550+. so,, its good, but its expensive (comparitively).

M

masood456

Well, it is a good investment. but the price they are offering is quite higher then the rest of Ajman. they are asking 660+ for there properties. while the prices in all the 15 cities in Ajman is around 550+. so,, its good, but its expensive (comparitively).
Thanks for replying my message, I'll contact you very soon. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.