Ajman Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suas5

hi mcvelvet, please could you pass on the agent details at suas5 at hotmail as your comments sound interesting and i am planning to buy in ajman

S

suas5

I recommend Lake Signature in Emirates Lake Towers. I just got a studio for 32K, and with a great payment plan over 3 years. There are only a few agents selling them but they are offering cheaper rates than the developer.
That is cheaper than mine - I got it for 564 and thought that was a great deal.

I don't think you will find anything as good as that in that location - Emirates Lake Towers is in a great spot and others like Humid city and Eye of Ajman don't compare

Happy hunting :eek:)
i was thinking of booking a 1 bd as your comments seem interesting
please can i have the details of the agent if it doesn't bother you
suas5 at hotmail
thankyou

I

InfoGuru

Emirates Lakes Towers is a prime area and most of the properties here have good specification. One particular property has caught my eye.
This is from GSS Real Estate - GSS 5th Avenue and comes with a very attractive 5 year payment plan. I am considering buying a 2 bedroom apartment - about £76K from their UK agent Openshore Property. They say you only need to find about £50K over 3 years - the rest can come out of rental income over years 4 & 5. This seems quite good.
Has anyone got any experience of GSS Real Estate. Have they got a website?

A

Ali786

Construction update of Emirate City. More pictures of all ajman projects on same site

S

shama

What rate psf did you buy at
Marmooka City
I have been offered 525 PSF Full Floor and car park 30000.00 AED on the 11th floor at a 10% discount to developer list price.

Can anyone recommend any other good developments at around this price in Marmooka City in Ajman

Last edited:
M

mu@

can any update us on the issue of freehold residency visa, a news was circulated in Gulf news that Ajman Gov. has stoped issuing residence visas to freehold property owners !!

G

golto

visa

can any update us on the issue of freehold residency visa, a news was circulated in Gulf news that Ajman Gov. has stoped issuing residence visas to freehold property owners !!
yes it is on the cards. but not sure if they are going to apply it or not. i dont think they cab go with it. they promise it. and people are coming for visa. so i hope they will put it back

golto

M

Maha_elali

i was thinking of booking a 1 bd as your comments seem interesting
please can i have the details of the agent if it doesn't bother you
suas5 at hotmail
thankyou
There are underlying facts about investing in Ajman today.

First of all, the Emirates of Ajman is today just where Dubai was back in 2004 and the Ajman's Real Estate sector will be following the same trend as Dubai.

Property price index in Ajman has increased of 30% in 2008 and is expected to reach 40-60% in 2009.

The major real estate developments have been launched in Dubai in the year 2000. This is when Dubai started its boom. Today, property prices in Dubai have gone sky high and the global real estate market in now shifting towards the other Emirates. Dubai was the first of the seven Emirates to implement the freehold law and Ajman is the second one up to date. If Dubai succeeded and successfully positioned itself as a safe environment for investors and entrepreneurs, now time has come for Ajman to follow the "Dubai Model".

In a few years, Dubai and Abu Dhabi will not be THE ultimate destination or prime location for entrepreneurs. The reason is quite simple. Upon the first hand over of projects in Ajman, property prices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi will be extremely expensive and unaffordable. Nevertheless, people from around the world will always be attracted to start their business or expand their business into the UAE. The major reason is of course its tax free law. Those end-users who will not have the financial ability to settle in Dubai will be able to benefit from the economical growth of Ajman.

These are facts that cannot be underestimated nor denied. How would have thought that a desert like Dubai would become like New York and even better? Well, it happened and we did witness Dubai taking over the world. Even though, the Dubai Real Estate Market has reached maturity, it is still not on the verge of breaking down, but it has become a place where only the "Elite people" can afford to invest and profit from their investment. That is where Ajman’s competitive property prices tend to fill in the gap and provide a new opportunity for future investors and entrepreneurs.

Contact me for unmissable investment option...

Regards

M

Maha_elali

Some projects in Ajman have very attractive payment plans over 3 years. (5% on booking, 10% after 1 year, 10% after 2 years and 70% on completion.)

C

conradb

President Tower, Emirates Lake Towers

Sorry to hijack a thread, but my question is of a similar nature.

Does anyone have any views on President Towers, Emirates Lake Towers?

I am very close to agreeing a purchase with Openshore for a 1 bed unit on the 25th floor. Unfortunately it's not garden / lake view, but the only options left with garden lake views are studios, and I really want a 1 bed. Has anyone else bought or considering buying in President Tower?

Cheers

C

conradb

Thanks, How much they offering you per square feet.
Rates are direct from the latest PDF brochure, which equates to 662/sq ft incl. the parking space.

I'm not really in a position to negotiate though, as I'm only proposing to put down 30k this month, then make up the difference in the next couple of payments. I have an expensive renovation in the UK that has been eating all my cash for the past 12 months!

V

vinny

Rates are direct from the latest PDF brochure, which equates to 662/sq ft incl. the parking space.

I'm not really in a position to negotiate though, as I'm only proposing to put down 30k this month, then make up the difference in the next couple of payments. I have an expensive renovation in the UK that has been eating all my cash for the past 12 months!
sorry to add to the confusion but i have a 1 bed in lake signature in emirate lake towers in ajman that i am looking to sell for AED 550 per sq ft if anyone is interested. Its full lake view on 27th floor. i can send you more details if you are interested.

C

conradb

sorry to add to the confusion but i have a 1 bed in lake signature in emirate lake towers in ajman that i am looking to sell for AED 550 per sq ft if anyone is interested. Its full lake view on 27th floor. i can send you more details if you are interested.
Sounds interesting. I'm new to this particular forum, but you can you PM me details or not you need my email address?

I

iconoverseas

Hi Conrad. please advise what your email address and I can send over some very useful information on Emirates lake Towers.

G

golto

plz let me know ur interests. i can offer u a tailor maid deal according to your need, and to your satisfactory, area and developer will be of ur own interest.

mzm111 at live dot com

A

alex_au

I have a couple of units in Ajman Corniche Residence that i'm looking to sell. Both units are on high floors - 34 and 35 and are sea facing, 2 bedrooms. Currently being sold by the developer (Barwa) for around 950AED per square foot. Willing to sell for what I bought them for - 890 AED per square foot. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can be contacted on alex_n2000 at yahoo dot com

S

shama

What are the current price in Marmooka City Apartments. PSF Price

T

therealdubai

Any news about the Highfield towers by Al Rashed in Humaid city will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.