Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen gilmartin

does anyone know if lotus breeze are back at work yet.Has anybody got any new photos of lotus breeze.Do you know when it will be finished thanks

K

Kalou1972

Furnishing our apartment

Can anyone help? We've recently purchsed a 2 bed apartment in Hurghada. Its a resale and is fully furnished. Saying that I we would like to replace a few bits like curtains and bedding etc....and want to purchse things like table mats, mirrors, pictures vases etc to put our own touch on it.

Any ideas the best place to go?

Z

zorro

If you're looking to buy furniture online, have you considered looking into something like Alibaba? They have suppliers selling new furniture in Egypt, though I only know of one person who's ever used the site personally.

Ewa Koźmińska-Badr

Ewa Koźmińska-Badr

For all soft furnishing you can always use one of many furniture packs companies in Hurghada as they usually all have their own sewing apartments and accept little orders. You can either choose from the fabrics they have in stock or buy one yourself and just leave it for sewing.
Also close to Arusa Square you have many little shops with fabrics, where you can pick up something really nice and leave all the work to be done by the guys in the shop. If you are lucky you will get one who speaks English;-)
The usual price for fabrics varies from 13 LE up to 45 LE/m so don't let them to rob you!
Hope that helps

T

t.rob

trades men

does anybody know of a contact that fixes ovens in hurghada.(would appreciate)

Ewa Koźmińska-Badr

Ewa Koźmińska-Badr

Hi, I know one guy on Sheery Street, but Im afraid he doesnt speak any English. But if thats not a problem for you I can search for his mobile once there.

J

johnwayne

Banned
does anybody know of a contact that fixes ovens in hurghada.(would appreciate)
hi - if I can remember, in senzo mall there is a spinneys supermarket and they had them there - £40 approx

T

t.rob

hi - if I can remember, in senzo mall there is a spinneys supermarket and they had them there - £40 approx

the problem is ! he has got a electric cooker that does'nt work , i need some engineer to fix the problem . i have searched the web high and low for a contact in hurghada but failed to find 1 .:fight:

J

johnwayne

Banned
the problem is ! he has got a electric cooker that does'nt work , i need some engineer to fix the problem . i have searched the web high and low for a contact in hurghada but failed to find 1 .:fight:
ahhhhhh - see what you mean!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

we are also introducing a range of furniture called mango.its sourced locally not from china and is very cheap.we are calling it the tasty range here is the sofa
Nice one:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

S

simonjwatts1

Re sofa

Pmsl does it come in blue????

we are also introducing a range of furniture called mango.its sourced locally not from china and is very cheap.we are calling it the tasty range here is the sofa

H

haffys

Hi
Do you know where I can find solid wood furnishing? I am in Sharm
Thanks
Haffy

E

Eric Salt

Sharks Bay Oasis

I have just registed on this forum,I have an apartment in Sharks Bay Oasis ,I am Simon Watts neighbour.

I recognised the roof terrace which is attached to mine !!

How do I contact you Simon?

Sorry no idea how to use the site yet ??

Eric

L

LADY MUKK

Hi eric,

simon is off to sharm today, he is a friend of mine on facebook, if you go to my page you can find him there and send a friends request

elaine etherington

Status
Not open for further replies.