Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billyboyeast

im going to hurghada 11th october for 10 days to furnish my 2 bed apartment i just bought in oasis resort hurghada seems very expensive for furniture and white goods much dearer than london

B

billyboyeast

anyone know names and addresses of shops in cairo that i can buy everything in and have it delivered?

B

billyboyeast

wooden furniture

Hi all,
Does anyone know where to get good quality outdoor furniture in Hurghada at a reasonable price? I am looking for a wooden table to seat about 6 people - extendable if possible, 6 director style chairs and a parasol. I will probably end up at one of the carpenters previously mentioned but thought that there must be some shops in Hurghada with ready made outdoor furniture.

In Cairo I have tried Tagoury (far too expensive),In and Out (no wood styles as yet),Taki (stopped making the chairs),Alfa Market (who want £45 for 1 chair),Carrefour (no wood styles yet).

Thanks,
Margaret
there is a large shop selling wooden furnitute on moubarak 7 road close to oasis resort

B

billyboyeast

furniture

you can furnish a 2 bed for alot less than 7 grand. we had a look round furniture shops whilst there and priced up stuff.
we got quotes for L shaped setee, dining table n 6 leather chairs, cofee table to match, king size steel frame bed, 2 single beds, tv cabinet. oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, (all in silver) washing machine, 26" sharp tv (not lcd) and 3 air con units (fitted) for just over 4 grand. and its all really nice gear.
so budget on top of that for pots pans and bits n bobs to finish off and i will do it for 5 grand tops, and that includes air con.
i would love to know where you bought all your stuff i have been quoted £8,000 to furnish my 2 bed flat and thats without the a/c am going to hurghada in october 11th for 10 days so would be grateful for your assistance

Geir

Geir

furniture

im going to hurghada 11th october for 10 days to furnish my 2 bed apartment i just bought in oasis resort hurghada seems very expensive for furniture and white goods much dearer than london
Hi!
We bought our beds and white goods at the Goverment store in Hurghada. You should try there. Not expencive at all.
We also got to a furniture shop called Ambience furniture. Had some great furnitures there. The adress is: El Dahar - El Hegaz St. Front of Kamak - Gas Station- Hurghada.

Best regards Geir Moen.

C

CMChris

I'm looking for floor vases, preferably wooden and some table vases too if anyone can recommend somewhere in Hurghada.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I'm looking for floor vases, preferably wooden and some table vases too if anyone can recommend somewhere in Hurghada.
Hi Chris, I will get Yasser to take you to a shop on Sheraton Road, will email you tomorrow.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
There are quite a few shops in hurghada selling wooden objects at a reasonable price ... many of them can be found on the road from Sekalla to Dahar on both sides.

J

johnwayne

Banned
Before you use anyone try contacting Hamada he can get you furniture made or take you to shopping for anything that you require.His website is

Hurghada tourist services and airport transfers..

A lot of owners use him and his rices are brill he also does airport pick ups.

Just send him an email
I agree also and use hamada quite often! Just fetch a design in from next or argos books and he will have a carpenter to make it. Good luck

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi Kinnaber - I also like your furniture. especially the suite and the fitted fridge/freezer!

M

maggie

Hi,
Can anyone give me some idea of the price of Aircon unites / white goods please. Also the furniture looks really nice. I was thinking of haveing black furniture any one have any thoughts on that
Thanks
maggie

R

rumbaba

Black furniture will get very hot in the sun - a bit like wearing a black t shirt on the beach! Any dust will also show up easily!

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi,
Can anyone give me some idea of the price of Aircon unites / white goods please. Also the furniture looks really nice. I was thinking of haveing black furniture any one have any thoughts on that
Thanks
maggie

Dear Maggie,

Air-con 3 HP around 4600, 2.25 HP around 3800 to 4000 L.E, 1.5 HP from 2400 up to 3000 Egyptian pound depends if Career or union-air etc, for other white good nice Toshiba silver 12 inch around 2500-2600. built in oven from 2200 up to 2800 depends on the made, hob from 1400. extractor from 800 L.E, for washing machin from 3400 if white whale silver, microwave could start from 600 L.E

For furniture color its better to do it brown color or creamy color or natural wood color.

Regards

M

maggie

Dear Maggie,

Air-con 3 HP around 4600, 2.25 HP around 3800 to 4000 L.E, 1.5 HP from 2400 up to 3000 Egyptian pound depends if Career or union-air etc, for other white good nice Toshiba silver 12 inch around 2500-2600. built in oven from 2200 up to 2800 depends on the made, hob from 1400. extractor from 800 L.E, for washing machin from 3400 if white whale silver, microwave could start from 600 L.E

For furniture color its better to do it brown color or creamy color or natural wood color.

Regards
Thank you. Your info is very helpful
maggie

W

wellheld

Do any of you furniture pack providers know where/how I can get an under counter fridge with a 3* freezer in it? I've seen one so I know they exist, can't remember the brand though. I've been to all the white goods shops in Hurghada that I could find.

S

samui13

Under counter freezer

Hi there, just seen the post above and thought it a good idea to ask if anyone in egypt can get hold of an under counter freezer (same size as undercounter fridge). In Silver.

We cannot find one in Sharm and no-one seems to know where you can buy them. We are happy to pay delivery charges from cairo or hurgharda.

Lou

W

wellheld

Hi there, just seen the post above and thought it a good idea to ask if anyone in egypt can get hold of an under counter freezer (same size as undercounter fridge). In Silver.

We cannot find one in Sharm and no-one seems to know where you can buy them. We are happy to pay delivery charges from cairo or hurgharda.

Lou
Several shops here have the freezer, and I think I've seen silver, don't know how you'd get one to sharm though.

H

haffys

Hi everyone

Has anyone dealt with Idea4Furniture / Home Solutions for hard and soft furniture recently ? Any information will be very helpful.

Happy new year,

Haffy

Status
Not open for further replies.