Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Platinum

Hi A.rab

I was going to go with GDI to but when i check them out i find out that they don't have an office in UK - its a postal address and also they are not register in the UK or any other country apart from what i could find out UAE. I agree with you Stefan seemed to know his stuff and so did international Dreams but i choose IDreams as they are fully register in the UK and are members of AIPP plus i had heard of them before at A Place in the Sun Shows.

Last edited:
A Rab

A Rab

Thats great, going on last weeks availability the apts left on the complex should now be down to single numbers. cannot wait untill 2012, 94 apts equals one big party!!!

J

jasonhall

Thats great news party at your then welcome aboard .
Jason.

M

marky p

lawyer

Oh thanks for that , yes i also found tarek about 2 hours ago, will now search for a notary as i live in london that should be ok , its great to talk to you as we both going though the same , hunghada is lovley i spent 2 weeks there back in feb if its your first time they love the english pound .
Thanks Jason.:tee:
Hi jason im too buying in tiba gardens,i have took Tarek on as my lawyer and he is tops regards Mark but sounds like youve had a great deal.

Last edited:
M

marky p

Hi Mark - nice to hear that you are also buying on Tiba Gardens. If you have followed the thread you will know that Lady J and I will be in Hurghada in June, so we aim to check out the progress and upload some photos.

We are buying B39 - one bed on the fourth floor, all proceeding well hopefully. It was nice to see the progress photos on RedSeaWay site! How far along are you with your purchase?

Best regards

A
Hi thanks for the reply just posted my contracts back today by courier,was thinking of going over soon myself to see how the progress is going,but the photos show good progress great regards mark.

J

jasonhall

Hi jason im too buying in tiba gardens,i have took Tarek on as my lawyer and he is tops regards Mark
Execellent Mark , im so excited about it all welcome aboard , Just one think how the hell do you tranfeer GBP over to egypt without changing it to EGP- POUND , any ideas ?
jay ?

J

jasonhall

Hi jason im too buying in tiba gardens,i have took Tarek on as my lawyer and he is tops regards Mark but sounds like youve had a great deal.
Yes deal was very good, got them to email a signed notice of all the legal package , they seem top guys really helpful what did you end up buying ? studio 1 bed /2 ?
jay.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Execellent Mark , im so excited about it all welcome aboard , Just one think how the hell do you tranfeer GBP over to egypt without changing it to EGP- POUND , any ideas ?
jay ?
Hi Jason, you can do a straight forward transfer to an Egyptian bank account in Sterling or if they want EGP you can use a currency company, we use one as I send a lot of EGP over and they are great with no transfer fees.

I

International Dreams Ltd

Banned
<snip>

please be carefull on the free lawyer services been offered on developments.

I would always recommend you appoint your own lawyer and not use a free from the developer - as these will lean towards the developer.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Rab

A Rab

Hi Neil & Richard, The wise men have cometh!, after reading for the last 4 weeks on property forums myself and LadyJ welcome you. Hope you will be treated better on this site than on others. I would hope this forum sticks to open comments and not personal attacks on its viewers as others have, people have got to understand this is a third world country policies & procedures are very different, having lived in Uganda, Spain & cyprus, at the end of the day we all have one gaol. A PLACE IN THE SUN, excuse the pun. A

M

marky p

jay ?
Hi Jay when you do your bank transfer tell them you want it sent in sterling,The developer has 4 accounts one of them is a sterling account,and it costs 20 pounds sterling for the transfer,hope this helps Mark.

J

jasonhall

Hi Jay when you do your bank transfer tell them you want it sent in sterling,The developer has 4 accounts one of them is a sterling account,and it costs 20 pounds sterling for the transfer,hope this helps Mark.
Hi Mark thanks for that , ive now paid at bank ! im on my way , glad it all done . After 2 weeks of checking and more check and late nights , I very happy with this project.This builder have a long history and alway email back on time thats a plus for me.:vollkommenauf:

J

jasonhall

Hi

The contracts are good from Tibas, most of our lawyers have had a few amendments on them nothing major. As for the Buildings they are good value low cost apartment ideal for a second holiday home. The location is fine, not beach front and about 5/7 min walk to the public beach but good for the price. The finishing is good on tiba towers 1 which is what they are finishing to, on Tiba Palace & Gardens - pictures attached for you of tiba towers 1. Only down side is lack of facilities on site as there is a pool and thats it, this is where Isida J has learned from as it has a restaurant, shops and pool but they have just got access to a private beach now for 1000 EGY more a year on maintenance charge and are across the road from the public beach. When compairing developments like these takes things like this in to consideration as the area these developments are been built in, are still been built up and will continue to be built up over the next 5 years - so to get a pint of milk could be a 10 min walk, instead of just downstairs
Hi thanks for this post , love the kicthen does it come in white lol , i most proberley wont have tiles in kicthen not a fan. will source somethink else near the time.But then its a long way off finishing.
Loving the floors and walls . Great news on lack of facilities on site , Dont want them . I heard caar 4 supermarket is going on the next plot in a shopping mail !If it true then that will great for me
jay.

A

alicat

Steve and I are purchasing a one bed flat in Tiba Gardens and would like to hear from anyone else who is also buying or considering buying on this project. we could update each other on any progress etc.
We are going to Hurghada in June so will hopefully post some photos!

Best regards
Julianne
Hi, we have an appartment in Tiba towers 2 which is just beside Tiba gardens, we are going out in may so will posy some pics for you regards Alison

L

LadyJ

Tiba 2

Hi, we have an appartment in Tiba towers 2 which is just beside Tiba gardens, we are going out in may so will posy some pics for you regards Alison

Hi Alison - thanks for that! any photos of the whole tiba project plot would be great!

Best regards

LadyJ

P

pavak

Hello All, am going over April, does anyone know what units are currently available in any of the Tiba plots

P

pavak

Does anyone know about redseaview II apartments, slightly further North? Sunstar investments built the first phase and I believe there were several problems, all now sorted I hope. U.K. Contact when asked couldn't provide compass points correctly, bit of a worry!!

C

cheeseandonions

red sea view

Does anyone know about redseaview II apartments, slightly further North? Sunstar investments built the first phase and I believe there were several problems, all now sorted I hope. U.K. Contact when asked couldn't provide compass points correctly, bit of a worry!!
I own an apartment at red sea view 1 (formerly sunstar),many problems which all of us owners are still trying to sort out. Before you think of investing please contact me privately.

P

pavak

Many Thanks need to place a few more as joined this morning and cant PM for a while, I will be in touch c&o

Status
Not open for further replies.