Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyJ

Steve and I are purchasing a one bed flat in Tiba Gardens and would like to hear from anyone else who is also buying or considering buying on this project. we could update each other on any progress etc.
We are going to Hurghada in June so will hopefully post some photos!

Best regards
Julianne

J

jasonhall

Tiba gardens

Hi Guys , just seen your post im going to buy a apartment in tiba palace , im sending payment and sorting it out on friday. How far ahead are you guys ?have you signed your contract yet ? is there and extras attached ? Any help would be great !

Kind regards

Jason

D

dave 1961

tiba gardens

Steve and I are purchasing a one bed flat in Tiba Gardens and would like to hear from anyone else who is also buying or considering buying on this project. we could update each other on any progress etc.

Best regards
Julianne
hi there i am also purchasing a2 bed flat in tiba gardens would appreciate when you go over to post some photo on the progress and also what the erea is like as ive never been to eygpt

L

LadyJ

Hi Guys , just seen your post im going to buy a apartment in tiba palace , im sending payment and sorting it out on friday. How far ahead are you guys ?have you signed your contract yet ? is there and extras attached ? Any help would be great !

Kind regards

Jason
Hi Jason
we are def on the way! we have been to the notary in u.k for poa for solicitor, sent signed contracts, poa and 40% payment end of Feb. According to the agent we now have to wait for the signature validity work which will normally take up to 3 months, we are now on the staged payments schedule with next payment due june. We are going over for the first time to Hurghada June 04 and the agent is going to take us on a viewing, so we will def post photos for you.
The only extra that we had not calculated was the finding a notary in the uk, who will send the contract docs to the Egyptian Embassy on your behalf plus the fees - this came to just over £220. plus the developer requests the documents to be sent by courier, so this is a further £37 in our case, however we had allowed £1500 for solicitor fees. Our solicitor actually is charging £1250 so the notary fees were covered in this allowance........

We have not requested anything else from the developer, but will be requesting air con, water heating, meters and kitchen base units.

Our bank also charges £20 for sending a payment - oh well!

L

LadyJ

Hurghada in June!

hi there i am also purchasing a2 bed flat in tiba gardens would appreciate when you go over to post some photo on the progress and also what the erea is like as ive never been to eygpt

Certainly will Dave. Same as ourselves we have bought on plan and only been to Sharma for a holiday this January. So looking forward to see how Hurghada rates - I'm pretty laid back though, aware it will be a bomb site for a few years, and just really happy with the possibility of a great holiday home on the red sea. the agent we bought through is gonna take us on a viewing so we will be snap happy and post when we get back!

Best regards
LJ

RedSeaWay builders have posted Feb's photos on their site, and international dreams have kindly posted the Tiba gardens on this thread!

J

jasonhall

Hi Jason
we are def on the way! we have been to the notary in u.k for poa for solicitor, sent signed contracts, poa and 40% payment end of Feb. According to the agent we now have to wait for the signature validity work which will normally take up to 3 months, we are now on the staged payments schedule with next payment due june. We are going over for the first time to Hurghada June 04 and the agent is going to take us on a viewing, so we will def post photos for you.
The only extra that we had not calculated was the finding a notary in the uk, who will send the contract docs to the Egyptian Embassy on your behalf plus the fees - this came to just over £220. plus the developer requests the documents to be sent by courier, so this is a further £37 in our case, however we had allowed £1500 for solicitor fees. Our solicitor actually is charging £1250 so the notary fees were covered in this allowance........

We have not requested anything else from the developer, but will be requesting air con, water heating, meters and kitchen base units.

Our bank also charges £20 for sending a payment - oh well!
Hi again , glad its going so well , in my last post i put palace , im in the tiba gardens project , apart from the air con, surley water heating , and kitchen base units are in with the contract price or am i wrong as it does doent it state there be a stainless steel sink in kitchen ? i do wonder on that one . Also did you buy direct from builders or did you use a agent in the uk?im in the process of finding a egyptian lawyer are you using one ?
Any info would be great !
Kind Regards
Jason.:hmmmm2:

L

LadyJ

Hi again , glad its going so well , in my last post i put palace , im in the tiba gardens project , apart from the air con, surley water heating , and kitchen base units are in with the contract price or am i wrong as it does doent it state there be a stainless steel sink in kitchen ? i do wonder on that one . Also did you buy direct from builders or did you use a agent in the uk?im in the process of finding a egyptian lawyer are you using one ?
Any info would be great !
Kind Regards
Jason.:hmmmm2:
Hi Jason, the kitchen sink is included! but not units, plumbing is! but not the heater. We used GDI estate agents in Hurghada - Stefan is dealing with it for us, really helpful guy, great knowledge and excellent english. He also phones us back in the UK to make sure he has complete understanding which impressed me. We are using a solicitor called Tarek Fathalla who has also been very informative and regular emails. Apparently he is not the cheapest, but it depends on the package you buy. Regarding the notary in the UK you have to google for one in your area, as not all solicitors are notaries. We live in swindon and we chose one in Bath. On the introductory thread, there are other solicitors that are recommended, but everyone has their own opinion and findings on how good they are. I can only say that all is well so far.

J

jasonhall

Hi Jason, the kitchen sink is included! but not units, plumbing is! but not the heater. We used GDI estate agents in Hurghada - Stefan is dealing with it for us, really helpful guy, great knowledge and excellent english. He also phones us back in the UK to make sure he has complete understanding which impressed me. We are using a solicitor called Tarek Fathalla who has also been very informative and regular emails. Apparently he is not the cheapest, but it depends on the package you buy. Regarding the notary in the UK you have to google for one in your area, as not all solicitors are notaries. We live in swindon and we chose one in Bath. On the introductory thread, there are other solicitors that are recommended, but everyone has their own opinion and findings on how good they are. I can only say that all is well so far.
Oh thanks for that , yes i also found tarek about 2 hours ago, will now search for a notary as i live in london that should be ok , its great to talk to you as we both going though the same , hunghada is lovley i spent 2 weeks there back in feb if its your first time they love the english pound .
Thanks Jason.:tee:

L

LadyJ

Oh thanks for that , yes i also found tarek about 2 hours ago, will now search for a notary as i live in london that should be ok , its great to talk to you as we both going though the same , hunghada is lovley i spent 2 weeks there back in feb if its your first time they love the english pound .
Thanks Jason.:tee:
I will stock up! We are staying at a hotel called steigenberger al dau club, the poor sister of the beach hotel apparently. We didn't have much choice as we were going to rhodes and then decided to swap destinations last month, and thompsons only go to two hotels in hurghada. Never mind, I am sure it will suffice!

It's funny - it's daunting buying off plan and you have to put so much trust into people and as we know you can get burned badly - but I think history is good for redseaway and we should be ok! Have a good weekend!

J

jasonhall

I will stock up! We are staying at a hotel called steigenberger al dau club, the poor sister of the beach hotel apparently. We didn't have much choice as we were going to rhodes and then decided to swap destinations last month, and thompsons only go to two hotels in hurghada. Never mind, I am sure it will suffice!

It's funny - it's daunting buying off plan and you have to put so much trust into people and as we know you can get burned badly - but I think history is good for redseaway and we should be ok! Have a good weekend!
Hey thanks for the update . if im going over i will stay at the acm azur with being over the road from development , travel republic is good way to find your own hotel have the all inculsive life , while checking up on devolopments at site. also media travel i brought two holidays from them to eygpt and you can alway get it cheaper after a bit of bartering .
jason:eating::eating:

C

cheeseandonions

Hi all, thinking of investing in Tiba, can anyone recommend 'redbrickwealth' or 'sun homes overseas' who seem to both be agents for Tiba. We've been ripped off by dodgy companies in the past and want to be more careful this time, thanks all. mp

L

LadyJ

Hi all, thinking of investing in Tiba, can anyone recommend 'redbrickwealth' or 'sun homes overseas' who seem to both be agents for Tiba. We've been ripped off by dodgy companies in the past and want to be more careful this time, thanks all. mp

Hi there!

have not seen either of those websites. might be wrong and if so apologies, but the site for redbrick looks as though it is a consultancy and might charge you for buying thru them? sun homes looks atypical but states red sea palace not tiba palace?
We registered with about 4 agencies, GDI were by far the quickest to get back to us, by phone, and they were the only ones that sent a current up to date price list and availability, which is so necessary when you are trying to pin down an exact plot. They did that for all the Tiba projects & isida. I felt they gave us sound advice on the developers backgrounds and feel confident that they are a genuine and professional company.
However - you must make this important decision on your own findings.
Good luck!
Julianne

M

marky p

Best regards
Julianne
HI im Mark and im also buying a one bed appartment on the tiba gardens resort,how is everything going with yours?regards Mark

A Rab

A Rab

Welcome!

HI im Mark and im also buying a one bed appartment on the tiba gardens resort,how is everything going with yours?regards Mark
Hi Mark - nice to hear that you are also buying on Tiba Gardens. If you have followed the thread you will know that Lady J and I will be in Hurghada in June, so we aim to check out the progress and upload some photos.

We are buying B39 - one bed on the fourth floor, all proceeding well hopefully. It was nice to see the progress photos on RedSeaWay site! How far along are you with your purchase?

Best regards

A

P

Platinum

Hi All

I was over in Dec to look at the site of Tiba Palace & Gardens and purchased a 1 bed unit in Garden via International Dreams. I thought the build quality of Tiba Towers which they showed me was very good value for money which is why i decide to go ahead with this one and one in Isida Joya. I can't wait to get the units and have holidays in the sun. I haven't heard of sun homes, but found lots of companies offering Tiba but under different marketing names and charging a whooping £1500 finders fee on top of the unit. I used the lawyer Mohamed Osman who so far has done a very good job for me and was £600 for a full service which i though wasn't to bad. I have to agreed with you Lady J, there are lots of companies marketing these developments but i was shocked how many where not registered in the countries they had offices in which is why i went for International Dreams as they are members of AIPP for the pass few years and are fully register in the UK.

A Rab

A Rab

Welcome!

Hi All

I was over in Dec to look at the site of Tiba Palace & Gardens and purchased a 1 bed unit in Garden via International Dreams. I thought the build quality of Tiba Towers which they showed me was very good value for money which is why i decide to go ahead with this one and one in Isida Joya. I can't wait to get the units and have holidays in the sun. I haven't heard of sun homes, but found lots of companies offering Tiba but under different marketing names and charging a whooping £1500 finders fee on top of the unit. I used the lawyer Mohamed Osman who so far has done a very good job for me and was £600 for a full service which i though wasn't to bad. I have to agreed with you Lady J, there are lots of companies marketing these developments but i was shocked how many where not registered in the countries they had offices in which is why i went for International Dreams as they are members of AIPP for the pass few years and are fully register in the UK.
Nice to have your comments, we haven't been to Hurghada, so it is really nice to hear that the build quality of the Tiba Projects is good, and makes me and Lady J pleased that we picked them. We didn't pay a finders fee with GDI either, and they are registered in UAE with offices in London etc. Your solicitor's fee appears to be very good value and a lot less than what we paid, but to be fair to our lawyer he was offering two packages and we picked the more expensive offer in the hope that it was safer should anything go wrong - let's hope we all can look forward to a welcome drink in our holiday homes next year!! It was a real hard choice between Tiba G and Isida Joya as we liked the location of Isida, but as we hope to spend a lot of time in the flat in the future rather than rent to buy, we preferred the Tiba G layout so bought there.

It will be great to experience Hurghada later this year when we go over and we will post photos when we get back.

J

jasonhall

Hi, All after a lot of searching for two weeks , was just about to sign with a agent, Then i contacted red sea way direct , reguarding extra items Kichen base units water heater, shower cubical they were excellent they emailed me all the specs , i ended up signing direct with them they also included the legal pack for free,saving me over £1500.00 , i have now found a egyption lawyer in london a fraction of the price to check over contract.Im on my way ! on there website they have updates of the project . So in the end i decided to cut out the middle man ,So the saving i have made, i can go over this year myself. Place in the sun live on sunday in earls court to get a idea on furniture costs .

L

LadyJ

On the Way!

Hi, All after a lot of searching for two weeks , was just about to sign with a agent, Then i contacted red sea way direct , reguarding extra items Kichen base units water heater, shower cubical they were excellent they emailed me all the specs , i ended up signing direct with them they also included the legal pack for free,saving me over £1500.00 , i have now found a egyption lawyer in london a fraction of the price to check over contract.Im on my way ! on there website they have updates of the project . So in the end i decided to cut out the middle man ,So the saving i have made, i can go over this year myself. Place in the sun live on sunday in earls court to get a idea on furniture costs .
WOW! super cool - fantastic deal Jason!! ........ I would be very interested to know the price of the extras so we can consider if we can afford them too. I don't know if that classes as advertising so maybe you could send me a private mail?
well done again!
Julianne

L

LadyJ

Apartment Extras

Hi juianne , the way i see it, extras will come from builders and the agent will put money on them , going to the contracter direct your gonna save money , and i forgot to tell you i a builder with a wide experience. jay.<snip>
Good morning Jay!

as you say, we were always going to contact the builder direct for these extras, but will do so probably this time next year, when the build is a lot further on. i.e. exteriors complete and working on interiors.

I was just interested in the meantime as to what the developers had sent you on spec and if they are quoting for air conditioning, kitchen units etc.

Best regards
j

J

jasonhall

Good morning Jay!

as you say, we were always going to contact the builder direct for these extras, but will do so probably this time next year, when the build is a lot further on. i.e. exteriors complete and working on interiors.

I was just interested in the meantime as to what the developers had sent you on spec and if they are quoting for air conditioning, kitchen units etc.

Best regards
j
i will have to private message you , my last post was change by admin , so i best delete it as it makes no sence now .

Status
Not open for further replies.