Miscellaneous Questions: Post them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wayneis

It is not necersarry to pay land Registration Fees Please use Search Function

Previous Posts asking questions have all been addressed before.

In short most of the information has all ready been posted before

D

Don.W

Hi Wayneis. Just closed a deal for a Studio in France (building Q 8) 340 K net. We were told that the official handover date is the 31st Oct, but that is not going to happen. Probably sometime in December.

W

wayneis

Thanks Don will update this in a few weeks when settlement is completed. Appreciate the feedback. Just a heads up though looks like Building Owners are jumping on the money train as well when it comes to property transfer.

Informed sorce tells me that the some owners will not turn up to transfer title at Nahkeel Head Office unless given 2% of property sale. Excuses vary however prior appontments, holidays,travelling, out side of country are just a few.....

Last edited:
K

Kjarkata

Residence Visa

Hi,

Recently,I got a message from my booking agent to collect the keys of apartment which I had booked in International City.

Appreciate,if some one can help me and let me know the details / process to get residence visa for freehold properity in dubai.

Thanks
Khano

U

useem

are there no shops or malls near by intl city for day to day shopping,??
if not then how many kms will we have to travel to get to shops for purchasing daily need items.

C

Chessmaster

If anyone has had any dealings good or bad with the developer MINC / ROMOTEC, based in the emirates towers I would be really happy to hear from you, before i sign any of the stuff they have just sent me for my 1 bed apt i bought off them.
Please get in touch....
Email me....

S

Sunjay

How Much??

Hi,

Please can anyone let me know how much i can expect to sell my studio apartment in the Spain sector. The property was handed over to me a couple of months ago.

Many thanks.

T

tbashir

Hi,

Please can anyone let me know how much i can expect to sell my studio apartment in the Spain sector. The property was handed over to me a couple of months ago.

Many thanks.
I asked my agent the same question. He said that he had people willing to buy Spain Studio's for 385k net. However he wasn't able to find owners willing to sell for this amount because most who wanted to sell had bought resales and weren't making much profit at this amount.
Note: If you were to sell for this amount you'd actually get about 345k after deducting sales commision and transfer fees etc.

S

Susancarol

Beauty Salon in International City?

Hi, Just moved to International City and am looking for a good hairdresser. Is there one here? Whenever I can I try to use local services and hope there is a beauty salon nearby. I need a haircut!!!:)

P

pinky

Hi. I am new on his forum. I have an option on the Palm Jebel Ali & The Lost City. I know that it has been scrapped in favour of more affordable homes. Nakheel have not told me anything & never answer my emails. I have parted with a large deposit, can anyone advise me what to do next.

B

Bilal Usman

Studio In England Cluster

Hey All!

I am New and Want to Find Some thing! I have Booked 2 Apartments in CBD ( Classic Apartments) Does Any one Know Abt it? Is the Developer good as i saw there 2 Buildngs ( Supreme Residency and Universal Apartments) Supreme i think handed over also. According to there website. Does The Developer Shiffeild Real Estate is good?

2ndly i am tend to buy a studio in England CLuster some X-1 Building? is the cluster good and buildng ready? And rent will be arnd 32k? as studio have a balcony. is it worthwhile to buy? and 32k will include maintanave charges or without? Any one know whts the maintanace charges in engalnd x-1?

Thnks

A

abdul_karim1980

Authenticity of a project in Ajman

Hi all,
Is there a way to find out that which housing project is actually approved by development authorities? I want to know about a project in Ajman. Please tell me links to official web sites or phone numbers in this regards.

Please reply soon

Thanks

C

cce3249

I have a One bed room apartment first floor for rent in spanish cluster. Preferably on a a company lease. Any one interested may contact me.

C

cce3249

Dear All

I got recently the possession of my one bed room apartment in Spanish cluster S14 on the first floor. I am planning to rent out to a good tenant preferably a company. I will appreciate if you can help me in giving some reputable names of rental agencies in the area. I would also like to know the rental value of such apartments.
Thanks for your help.

F

farrka

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a good pizza delivery service that will deliver to International City - or any food delivery service. Thanks

V

vishal73

You can try "tiger pizza" in china cluster.
tel no. 043746059

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a good pizza delivery service that will deliver to International City - or any food delivery service. Thanks

J

jwayne592

Can anybody help me regarding the process of registering with DEWA. I have just been told that keys for K7 building are ready to collect and had arranged for a friend who lives in Dubai to collect for me (as I live in the UK) by providing a letter of authority. This all seemed fine until I receive an email saying keys will only be handed over AFTER the DEWA account has been transferred into my name. I'm told that I have to do this in person in Dubai and that there is no way around this. Does this sound correct?? My other concern is that it appears to transfer my DEWA account I must show a residence visa in my passport (something I cannot provide as I'm not a Dubai resident). How have others got round this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S

SAH

Can anybody help me regarding the process of registering with DEWA. I have just been told that keys for K7 building are ready to collect and had arranged for a friend who lives in Dubai to collect for me (as I live in the UK) by providing a letter of authority. This all seemed fine until I receive an email saying keys will only be handed over AFTER the DEWA account has been transferred into my name. I'm told that I have to do this in person in Dubai and that there is no way around this. Does this sound correct?? My other concern is that it appears to transfer my DEWA account I must show a residence visa in my passport (something I cannot provide as I'm not a Dubai resident). How have others got round this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I did this all 8 months ago nothing like this as you mentioned and I don't think you need visa on ur passport or you have to appear this can be done also by ur friend in uae if they need something he can present authority letter from you.

Also visit https://e-services.dewa.gov.ae/Change_Landlord_Info/Change_landlord_Request.aspx

change of DEWA account can be done online now.

Once this changed you need final bill from dewa. Online dewa site mentioned already "Final Bill Request"

I hope this will help.

R

rabi avvali

I have a shop in england cluster looking for a manager to establish franchise business in fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.