Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrSkipsey

Let's hope so Skip:D

When is your deadline for payment??
As far as I can remember without getting all the documents out its 5th June. Which, if my dates are right is next Friday?

Thing is I have to give the bank notice to withdraw the money and get a CHAPS cheque drawn up.

Ross mate, those pics are great. I can see my apartment in there! Can you clarify one question for me as youve been there?......

The plans / drawings show Hania as being horse shoe shape with the sides being more or less at 90 degree right angles to the main building.
You pics show that the sides are not at 90 degree angles but a slight angle of about 70 degrees.

Could you let us know just how straight or angled it is roughly? Obviously the more it is from 90 degrees the more view everyone will have.

Hope this is clear enough to understand?!:eek:

Last edited:
queenie40something

queenie40something

Great photos - love the look of the spiral staircase.

Mr Skipsey - 5th is Thurs - only know cos going on Sat 7th!!

R

redangel7861

Zeiad's comments on the legal thread:

Dear All,

Please get informed that the developer of Hania Beach has finally responded, and I am happy for this especially when the other way was a bit longer than the direct response; I received a call from the developer's office in U.K ensuring that the documents will be sent to me as of today, and then I got another call from their lawyer in London, who is a decent gentleman.

Anyway, Now I am waiting for these documents at any moment, and for those who would have been delayed for paying the develper or whatsoever, I believe that now the developer is fully understanding the situation, and that the delay is not caused by any of you, but in fact it is "according to his lawyer" the best practice to wait until every thing is checked precisely and is in the right place.

I will write here again as soon as I get these documents which they've promised that they'll send today. I am hoping every thing will be ok exactly as much as you do, especially when a lot of clients are purchasing there, and this is a good business for me that I don't wanna lose.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Solicitor

R

Riccal

Angle of wings

As far as I can remember without getting all the documents out its 5th June. Which, if my dates are right is next Friday?

Thing is I have to give the bank notice to withdraw the money and get a CHAPS cheque drawn up.

Ross mate, those pics are great. I can see my apartment in there! Can you clarify one question for me as youve been there?......

The plans / drawings show Hania as being horse shoe shape with the sides being more or less at 90 degree right angles to the main building.
You pics show that the sides are not at 90 degree angles but a slight angle of about 70 degrees.

Could you let us know just how straight or angled it is roughly? Obviously the more it is from 90 degrees the more view everyone will have.

Hope this is clear enough to understand?!:eek:
Hi

I was with Ross when he was taking these pictures. Very impressed with the site and everything he says is spot on.

With regards to the angles of the wings, they open out further than a 90 degree angle (or less depending on your point of view) so that the gap internal width of the grounds are greater at the end of the wings than at the base of the U. Does work out better but with the way the apartments are angled, even if at right angles everyone would have a view.

Cheers

Rick

S

sharkboy

Can i join the private thread please or is this still the main thread?

S

sharkboy

Thanks for the web connection.
Arent the pictures looking good,reminds me of a place we used to pass through on the way to diving in Taba. Amazing how fast they go up.
Anyone recommend a nice place to stay for a long weekend or week in the couple of months so i can visit the plot and go diving of course! might even take my golf clubs this time..

M

MrSkipsey

Im hoping to do the same thing myself mate but I was going to wait untill some type of work had actually started so I can see how its coming on.

Havent dived in just under a year! :(

R

redangel7861

After doing a bit of research I have found out that it can take many weeks to conduct an accurate due diligence. How Zeiad will manage this in a few days I'm not sure.

As a consequence I am going to use the services of a UK lawyer, as I will be protected by UK Law and the legislation laid down by the Law Society. I believe Anthony Seddon have already spent many weeks conducting this due diligence, and I believe they are governed by the same legislation that governs all UK lawyers. To expediate the next stage I may actually consider using their services if they can clarify the cost issue (ie, £1,000 or £1,250). I have already seen the due diligence conducted in October 2007, and there seems to be no issues raised in that report.

Getting a little frustrated with waiting around and just wishing to speed up the next step.

Last edited:
H

hurghada

Hi redangel, I am having trouble getting a reply from Zeiad probably cause he is busy doing every other hania beach customers contract. So i am looking for another lawlor! I was interested in the lawlor you mentioned above, What is his contact details? and if there is any other information you can give me it will be much appriciated.

L

Lsab

Hi redangel, I am having trouble getting a reply from Zeiad probably cause he is busy doing every other hania beach customers contract. So i am looking for another lawlor! I was interested in the lawlor you mentioned above, What is his contact details? and if there is any other information you can give me it will be much appriciated.
If you're interested, the lawyer for the Regency developments is Mr Morris at LAW Ltd - we're using him for our apartment on Regency Beach. He is also highly recommended by members of the forum. We're using Zeiad for Hania because of his reputation and the fact that his fees are so much lower. If you'd like Mr Morris' details, let me know.

R

redangel7861

If you have purchased on Hania, then you should have received Anthony Seddon's details through the post as have many other investors.

T

tima

No and No and both of those mate. All very frustrating!
Me neither.. have emailed and no response either.. Getting a bit nervous cos my balance was due paid today. I have emailed the agent and they seemed ok about it but still.. i would like to get this moving (before i spend the cash on shoes !!).. anyway, has anyone got a contact number or something other than this email that they dont seem to reply to.
:(

R

redangel7861

Me neither.. have emailed and no response either.. Getting a bit nervous cos my balance was due paid today. I have emailed the agent and they seemed ok about it but still.. i would like to get this moving (before i spend the cash on shoes !!).. anyway, has anyone got a contact number or something other than this email that they dont seem to reply to.
:(
Try this number:+20 12 334 4988

I've tried it before but get no response.

The communication and time scale issue is one of the reasons I've decided to go with a UK based lawyer, that plus the protection offered by UK legislation under the Law Society. It may cost more but it's safer for UK investors.

Again, this is my opinion only and not offered as advice.

Last edited:
L

Lsab

I'm confident going ahead with Zeiad but in any case, pennies are a bit tight at the moment. An extra £500 won't be easy - not for a month or two anyway :(

Last edited:
T

tima

Try this number:+20 12 334 4988

I've tried it before but get no response.

The communication and time scale issue is one of the reasons I've decided to go with a UK based lawyer, that plus the protection offered by UK legislation under the Law Society. It may cost more but it's safer for UK investors.

Again, this is my opinion only and not offered as advice.
Good Point RedAngel.. i have heard it mentioned that the Z solicitor is cheaper but does anyone know roughly how much cheaper ?

T

tima

Charging me £550
Errm.. ok, thats a fair bit.. especially right now.. think i will hang in there a bit longer.. thanks for that..:).. other one was 1250 and it looked like there was gonna be some extras as well though i didnt understand all the ins-and-outs of it all but i certainly got the impression that 1250 wasnt the lot..

R

redangel7861

I'd like to clarify that I have no doubts that Zeaid is nothing but an excellent lawyer and provides the highest level of service. In my case I can't have a situation where I have problems contacting a lawyer. I like to be in control of the situation and need to be able to communicate with my lawyer on an efficient basis.

The location and time difference of Zeiad's location does in my opinion, not make that possible. The extra protection offered by UK legislation is also a big factor for me.

Regards
RED

Status
Not open for further replies.