Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger

Roger

I have just been notified by IPP Ltd that they have spoken to Zeiad via phone and that Zeiad should be reciveing details of the due diligence in the next 24 hours. At this point we should all be able to move forward in this process.
Good news, Red. Any mention of an extension to the first payment deadline?

p.s. I think I've earned myself a bottle of Lucozade!!
[/quote]

Only Lucozade??? I'll have a Guinness or two for you tonight :)

C

Chico Red

Articles i've been reading are stating a rental income of between £195 to £600 per week for beach front apartments in Hurghada based on the views and size of your apartment. RED[/QUOTE]

Hi Red, on rentals, I live frontline in Village Road, 5 star development, private beach, spa, gym, huge pool, gardens, sea view, 65m2, maintenance and housekeeping included, I am 20 metres from the Ocean.

I pay £100 a week.
[/QUOTE]
So the £100 a week is to be multiplied by 52 to calculate the ROI. I don't know where Village Road is, but the rest of the specs sound similar enough. It would be interesting also to know for how much your neighbours rent out their apartments for holidays on a weekly basis?

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Good news, Red. Any mention of an extension to the first payment deadline?
Only Lucozade??? I'll have a Guinness or two for you tonight :)[/QUOTE]

Stongest alchoholic beverage I've had is night nurse:D

R

redangel7861

Only Lucozade??? I'll have a Guinness or two for you tonight :)
Stongest alchoholic beverage I've had is night nurse:D

I think the company won't mind if the payments are delayed for a very short period of time. But as soon as we get the green light from Zeiad then they probably expect things to move swiftly from then on.

Rgds
RED

T

tima

Dear All.

I have just been notified by IPP Ltd that they have spoken to Zeiad via phone and that Zeiad should be reciveing details of the due diligence in the next 24 hours. At this point we should all be able to move forward in this process.

rgds

RED

p.s. I think I've earned myself a bottle of Lucozade!!
Thanks again.. i think you have earned yourself a bottle of wine .... when i see you over there ITS YOURS :) will get you at the bar just above my appartment (i hope !!) .. Anyway, i have emailed using the email address you kindly gave but still no reply do you happen to have a phone number.. did a quick google search without much joy...Thanks..

R

redangel7861

Thanks again.. i think you have earned yourself a bottle of wine .... when i see you over there ITS YOURS :) will get you at the bar just above my appartment (i hope !!) .. Anyway, i have emailed using the email address you kindly gave but still no reply do you happen to have a phone number.. did a quick google search without much joy...Thanks..
Hi Tima.

I believe Zeaid is probably busy and will probably add you to the e-mail list of Hania Beach clients. There is nothing we can really do now, but sit and wait until the due diligence is in. I know that the Developer has been in contact with Zeaid, so hopefully this should help speed up this process. I was informed by them that Zeiad would be in touch with us within 24 hours, that period has elapsed now.

I've also sent an e-mail to Zeiad this morning asking him for an update. Hopefully he'll reply soon, but we do need an update from him with regards the current situation, as the mail he sent on the 20th May stated that this process would take upto 3 working days. That time period has passed and we've heard nothing as of yet.

Let's hope we get news soon.:)

Regards
RED

T

tima

Brilliant.. thanks for the info RED.. have emailed my sellers and hopefully will not get any negative feedback about it.. will keep my eye on the forum and my inbox.. cheers :)

L

Lsab

Thanks again.. i think you have earned yourself a bottle of wine .... when i see you over there ITS YOURS :)
I think Red would prefer a cuppa! I keep telling him 'thank'you' but it doesn't seem enough somehow.

R

redangel7861

I was wondering if anyone had heard from Zeaid. Has anyone also returned contracts and made their first payment??

Rgds
RED

R

redangel7861

No and No and both of those mate. All very frustrating!
Agree. Some type of update from Zeiad would be very much appreciated. I've e-mailed him on a number of occasions, but have had no response at all. I think I'll wait until Monday and then review the situation again. I know the developer has stated that they spoken to him and e-mailed him on a number of occasions with regards to providing information.

Regards
RED

Last edited:
M

MrSkipsey

He must have alot of clients. All who want things done ASAP.
I suppose that if he had the DD then he would let us all know. Its a waiting game on all sides. Including Zaieds.

Im sure his on the case. Just think Red. When all this is over and were all supping a Luxor at the pool we will look back at all this and chuckle!:D

R

redangel7861

He must have alot of clients. All who want things done ASAP.
I suppose that if he had the DD then he would let us all know. Its a waiting game on all sides. Including Zaieds.

Im sure his on the case. Just think Red. When all this is over and were all supping a Luxor at the pool we will look back at all this and chuckle!:D
Let's hope so Skip:D

When is your deadline for payment??

Roger

Roger

I was wondering if anyone had heard from Zeaid. Has anyone also returned contracts and made their first payment??

Rgds
RED
EI say that several people who used "the developer's" lawyer have made their first payment. I'm sure he would have been well looked after during this process ;)

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

EI say that several people who used "the developer's" lawyer have made their first payment. I'm sure he would have been well looked after during this process ;)
Surprise surprise:eek::D

First rule in my opinion is never use the Developers lawyer.

R

rossantony

site visit by rossantony

visited the site two days ago took a load of pictures that I am just about to post on the hania pictures thread.

regards

rossantony

R

rossantony

what do the pictures show?

• that old masonry has been removed at ground floor level
  • the villas next door have landscaped their beach, so we can now determine beach level will be reduced making sea access easier
  • the underground level is big! the developers have told me that due to the resort status of hania, this area will be used for supply storage, laundrys, staff area, etc
  • that sea view and general view from units is expansive due to the large open area in the middle of the resort
  • that there is no way anything can be built infront of the site, thus removing views

regards

rossantony

Status
Not open for further replies.