Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

I

IVA

Hello Meggie,
2bed appartment in which type? or they are all the same? We have ours in Q2T3. So can make photos and video from our sweet home.
with a great pleasure and
kind regards,
Inessa

R

rumbaba

The beach is a walkable distance away. 5-10 minutes I estimate from google maps.

I know that in the Arabiya district in Hurghada residents pay the beach front hotels a yearly fee and get an access card to beach.

Otherwise I also heard that the resort was going to have a bus service which I presume would go to a public beach.

Further clarification on this would be great IVA when you are there.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I was down at Makadi last week measuring up for some kitchens and furniture packages, while there I thought I would take some photos. I also took some interior ones of some Type 7's upper and lower.

CIMG3437.jpg CIMG3440.jpg

CIMG3443.jpg CIMG3442.jpg

CIMG3454.jpg CIMG3458.jpg

M

matilda

Hi rumbaba and all!
I was Makadi last December. I started walking from the beach to our compound. The only halfway took about 15 minutes. Last part took 2-3 min by car.
Below you could see real location of the compound regarding to Red sea coast.
I think bikes will help us...
[/URL][/IMG]

R

rumbaba

Hi rumbaba and all!
I was Makadi last December. I started walking from the beach to our compound. The only halfway took about 15 minutes. Last part took 2-3 min by car.
Below you could see real location of the compound regarding to Red sea coast.
I think bikes will help us...
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks for that. I didn't think the beach was that far! Oh well!

S

Steveand Christine

Neil, is photo 3 strip 6 in Q1 (just to the right of the main entrance)? It looks like there's a table outside our apartment if it is.
Have you prepared quotations for kitchen and furniture packages if so could you provide us with details.

Steve & Christine

R

rumbaba

I was down at Makadi last week measuring up for some kitchens and furniture packages, while there I thought I would take some photos. I also took some interior ones of some Type 7's upper and lower.

View attachment 11393 View attachment 11394

View attachment 11395 View attachment 11396

View attachment 11397 View attachment 11398

Thank you very much for these photos. Do you have an estimate for how much a kitchen would cost for a type 3 apartment?

Thanks,

rumbaba

I

IVA

I can ask the prices for sq.m from the company that made kitchen for my flat in Hurghada. Super quality. I liked it so much and we are planning to contact them again for our flat in Makadi. I you are interested I can send you photoes of the kitchen they made in my flat.

M

maggie

Hello Meggie,
2bed appartment in which type? or they are all the same? We have ours in Q2T3. So can make photos and video from our sweet home.
with a great pleasure and
kind regards,
Inessa
Hi Inessa,
My apartment is in T4 Q3 not to sure if they are the same, but I would think they might be. But I will be grateful of any indoor photos just to have an idea of what the inside of the apartments look like. A video would be fantastic.
Thank you again, enjoy your holiday
Maggie

M

maggie

View attachment 11393 View attachment 11394

View attachment 11395 View attachment 11396

View attachment 11397 View attachment 11398
Hi Neil.
Thank you for the photos every thing up to now is looking goooood.
Also watched the video of RB that looks like its coming on. Just hope I dont get told off for mentioning that on here lol :laugh:

R

rumbaba

I can ask the prices for sq.m from the company that made kitchen for my flat in Hurghada. Super quality. I liked it so much and we are planning to contact them again for our flat in Makadi. I you are interested I can send you photoes of the kitchen they made in my flat.
Yes some photos would be great.

Thank you very much

I

IVA

Hi, Maggie,
I'll do photoes and video and post them here or provide link to my album so you can see everything. I have a lot I did in October without finishing yet but this time I hope to see it nearly ready for delivery and maybe take measurements for kitchen project. By the way, for thise who is interested in proces for kitchen, I was informed about prices started from 1500 Egyptian pounds for square meter of kitchen.
Best regards,
Inessa

I

IVA

Hi Rumbaba,
I am new here and do not know if i can posted photoes here, so can send to your email if you give it to me or some provate message.
Kind regards,
Inessa

M

maggie

Yes some photos would be great.

Thank you very much
Hi, again
Could I also see them please. I know my apartment will not be finished till next year but it will give me an idea of what we can look forward too. Plus what colour's we could think about having.
Cheers,
maggie.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Neil, is photo 3 strip 6 in Q1 (just to the right of the main entrance)? It looks like there's a table outside our apartment if it is.
Have you prepared quotations for kitchen and furniture packages if so could you provide us with details.

Steve & Christine
Hi Steve and Christine, I'm sorry I don't know which apartments these are but the front of them are in photo 1 if that helps, it is just as you go through the gate and look right.

I'm not sure if I can reply with details of furniture packages even though you have asked, so can I direct you to our page on here where we can advertise http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/egypt-property-sale-egypt/13594-furniture-packages-4.html

Please let me know if you need anything further, speak soon.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thank you very much for these photos. Do you have an estimate for how much a kitchen would cost for a type 3 apartment?

Thanks,

rumbaba
Hi Rumbaba, we only went in a Type 7 upper and lower as these are the types someone has asked us to measure and quote for. However, looking at the size of the properties I don't think there will be much difference in prices. As I mentioned above I don't want to break any rules so please have a look at this part of the forum http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/egypt-property-sale-egypt/13594-furniture-packages-4.html

If you need anything further please let me know, I have people over there that can go and measure other apartments if required.

J

johnwayne

Banned
great photos alaa. I didn't realise they were going to put walls in front of the apartments. Is this for all the different style apartments?

S

sanddune

Nice photos but mainly of type 7 again and no reference to Q or strip.