Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

maggie

You don't want a 'public beach' as such as heading south towards Safaga any public beach the local women will be covered completely, even when they go for a swim and there will not be anyone in bikinis. There is a touristy beach at Sharm el Naga Sharm el Naga Resort & Diving Center which you can pay to use and great snorkelling and diving until they decide where they are going to take you exactly.

We don't have any home owners associations in El Gouna. Orascom run El Gouna as I am sure they will Makadi. All this talk of maintenance charges and I bet we will be having them soon.

Hi, to be honest I think we are all worrying a bit to much at the moment about the beaches/ maintenance. If we have to pay any more in the future we might be talking about say in another 10 years time as the develoment wont be finished till 2015 so any money we pay say in 2011 when the first lot is built then 2012 when my apartment will be completed and so on till the whole develoment is completed will certainly mount up and there wont be that much maintenance work to be done before 2015.
Remember it will still be a part building site till its all finished. So surely all the money we pay plus interest that is made till then will no doubt be more then enough to last for a few years. I also think Orascom will make sure they keep moveing the money around to keep getting the best interest rates for their money. As for the beach's lets just wait and see. Even if you go to a beach where the Egyptians ladies cover up does it really matter, in the hotels you see the Egyptians going in the sea/ swimming pools fully covered, and it does,nt seem to bother them a bit to see us in our swimsuits does it.
Maggie

R

rumbaba

Hi, to be honest I think we are all worrying a bit to much at the moment about the beaches/ maintenance. If we have to pay any more in the future we might be talking about say in another 10 years time as the develoment wont be finished till 2015 so any money we pay say in 2011 when the first lot is built then 2012 when my apartment will be completed and so on till the whole develoment is completed will certainly mount up and there wont be that much maintenance work to be done before 2015.
Remember it will still be a part building site till its all finished. So surely all the money we pay plus interest that is made till then will no doubt be more then enough to last for a few years. I also think Orascom will make sure they keep moveing the money around to keep getting the best interest rates for their money. As for the beach's lets just wait and see. Even if you go to a beach where the Egyptians ladies cover up does it really matter, in the hotels you see the Egyptians going in the sea/ swimming pools fully covered, and it does,nt seem to bother them a bit to see us in our swimsuits does it.
Maggie
Well said Maggie

R

rumbaba

We don't have any home owners associations in El Gouna. Orascom run El Gouna as I am sure they will Makadi. All this talk of maintenance charges and I bet we will be having them soon.
I am surprised El Gouna has no home owners association. How do you make your suggestions and opinions known?

M

maggie

I am surprised El Gouna has no home owners association. How do you make your suggestions and opinions known?
Morning rumbaba and thank you.
Before Alan jumps in and tells us that we wont have a say in any thing, which no doubt he will. Theres nothing wrong with us getting some sort of association going, and if Osracom is doing the management then surely there will be an office on site if theres any problems we can go and talk it through with them, but remember alot of us wont be there all the time and it will be in Osracoms best interest for Makadi to work as much as it will be ours. Plus we dont have that much of a say in our own Country with our own local councils, well not where I live any way... And i,v not heard any one say any thing bad about El Gouna,in fact on the Property Community forum some one was saying how good and clean El Gouna was. But no doubt there will be some teething problems as in any new project. And now I better get ready for work as its 5 am on my first day back after nearly 5 weeks off,and if i,m late my manager wont be very happy with me.:wavey:
Maggie

Georgina

Georgina

We have in El Gouna a Customer Services office where home owners can go if they need any help.

M

Mussa1

Thanks for the photos alaa, do you know if quadrant 2 type 2's have started being constructed??

M

Mussa1

Do you know when q2, type 2 will start to be constructed, as i have heard on this forum that q1 and q2 apartments are ahead of schedule and may be handed over in April 2011.

Quadrant 1 type 2 has been started but Q 2 type 2 not yet.

T

Toby1010

Hi all,

We're a British family looking to buy in Makadi Bay either in Q3 or Q4, however we're not sure who the best estate agents/companies to buy from are. By best we don't just mean best price, but also the overall level of service & support received. We've been in contact with the following companies and wonder if you could offer some feedback on your experiences (positive or negative):

1. Colour Investments
2. Sun-homes
3. Makadi-property dot com

Alternatively are there any other agents/companies who you'd recommend to us?

Thanks in advance for your replies, and we look forward to hearing from you!

The Evans family

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi and welcome to the forum the evans family. we would definately recommend alaa fayad from classica. He answers all your questions and has plenty of time for you. good luck

M

maggie

Hi all,

We're a British family looking to buy in Makadi Bay either in Q3 or Q4, however we're not sure who the best estate agents/companies to buy from are. By best we don't just mean best price, but also the overall level of service & support received. We've been in contact with the following companies and wonder if you could offer some feedback on your experiences (positive or negative):

1. Colour Investments
2. Sun-homes

The Evans family
Hello
I brought through GDI and to be honest Stefan has had the patience of God with me. The times I have rang or emailed him asking the same questions, but he just explains it to me again and again nothing is to much trouble for him. So if you are reading this forum Stefan, thank you again for your patience and understanding
Maggie

R

rumbaba

Hi all,

1. Colour Investments
2. Sun-homes

The Evans family
I would also recommend Alaa from Classica. I bought from here in the UK. He answers emails very quickly and posted the contract out to me to sign and return.

He is always keeping an eye on the development and has just sent me some new photos this week.

He also has a facebook page with hundreds of photos. the service he provides is excellent!

Classica Real Estate Agency, Hurghada, Red Sea, egypt

For the latest facebook photos listed by Alaa on facebook take a look at:

29-08-2010 | Facebook

M

maggie

I would also recommend Alaa from Classica. I bought from here in the UK. He answers emails very quickly and posted the contract out to me to sign and return.

He is always keeping an eye on the development and has just sent me some new photos this week.

He also has a facebook page with hundreds of photos. the service he provides is excellent!

Classica Real Estate Agency, Hurghada, Red Sea, egypt

For the latest facebook photos listed by Alaa on facebook take a look at:

29-08-2010 | Facebook

Hi.
I must agree alaa does keep this forum updated with info and photos. so thank you alaa for taking the time to do this, not just for your clients but for evey one
maggie

R

rumbaba

I am really impressed with the speed of construction looking at Alaa's most recent photos. The general ceiling height appears to be higher than the standard ceiling height for new builds in the UK. Together with the domes and curved ceilings on the top floor apartments I wonder whether it would be possible to add a mezzanine above the kitchen in the type 3 and type 4 apartments? That would potential make a 3 bedroom apartment if is possible?

Georgina

Georgina

I am really impressed with the speed of construction looking at Alaa's most recent photos. The general ceiling height appears to be higher than the standard ceiling height for new builds in the UK. Together with the domes and curved ceilings on the top floor apartments I wonder whether it would be possible to add a mezzanine above the kitchen in the type 3 and type 4 apartments? That would potential make a 3 bedroom apartment if is possible?
A friend of mine bought a studio in Down Town El Kafr, El Gouna with a vaulted ceiling and put in a mezzanine floor to create a separate bedroom. Not sure if this studio was larger and higher than other apartments.