Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

R

rumbaba

Its great to hear good reports coming from the site. Any new photos would be much appreciated!

Thank you

J

Jellyfish1

Hi - Just wanted to say what a brilliant forum this is !!!!! I have just reserved an apartment in Makadi ! through GDI ! Find Stefan to be most helpful and Tarek seems to be on the ball and very efficient !!! Really pleased and such a different ( in a good way ) experience than I had and still have in Bulgaria ! Can't really contribute anything else yet to this forum but wish you all well and I am sure everything will be great ! I know El Gouna quite well and if Makadi is only a fraction as good as El Gouna I will be chuffed ! ( Hope I have done registration right so I can post this now onto this forum lol ) Reggie

L

Liverpool Fan

makedi

Hi Harps , i have been interested in the Makedi project for some time now , and have actually planned a visit to hurghada in 2 weeks time , if you can would it be possible to let me have the agent details as i would certainly like to meet up with him whilst i am over there and if you could forward me any pictures thet would also be good , hope to here from you soon
Amanda xxx

G

glenndaleuk

Visiting site in Jan for three weeks

Hi All
I to am visiting the Makadi site but in January, to warm for me at the moment. I dont think they have started the type two apartments yet but still it will be good to get the feel of Makadi and Hurghada in general.
Does anyone know of any real cheap self catering places for just myself for 22 nights. starting 7th Jan. Don`t have a lot of cash, so have to go economy everywhere. I am really looking forward to my first visit to Egypt . Do they have the equivalent of Hostels over there as they do in Spain. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

C U Soon
Glenn

H

harps

not a problem at all ill take some more next month so let me know if anyone wants any special ones taking ............it is great to see it moving on and at such speed for Egyptian time

H

harps

Hi All
I to am visiting the Makadi site but in January, to warm for me at the moment. I dont think they have started the type two apartments yet but still it will be good to get the feel of Makadi and Hurghada in general.
Does anyone know of any real cheap self catering places for just myself for 22 nights. starting 7th Jan. Don`t have a lot of cash, so have to go economy everywhere. I am really looking forward to my first visit to Egypt . Do they have the equivalent of Hostels over there as they do in Spain. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

C U Soon
Glenn
Hi I HAVE ANOTHER APARTMENT ,IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT OASIS RESORT ,I DO NOT RENT MIME OUT BUT A LOT DO SO iI COULD POST ON OUT FORUM AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU, IM OUT THEN AS WELL AS WELL AS A FEW MORE MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A MAKADI WELCOME PARTY.................ANY THOUGHT ANYONE

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi Harps , i have been interested in the Makedi project for some time now , and have actually planned a visit to hurghada in 2 weeks time , if you can would it be possible to let me have the agent details as i would certainly like to meet up with him whilst i am over there and if you could forward me any pictures thet would also be good , hope to here from you soon
Amanda xxx
hi - the agent is probably alaa fayad from classica. A lovely gent - excellent english and very likeable. very honest and nothing is too much trouble for him!!

G

glenndaleuk

Hi Harps
Thanks for your offer of help, I really appreciate any help you can offer. Hey I`m up for a get together ,any others ? It would be really good to meet you all.

Glenn

M

maggie

Hi Harps
Thanks for your offer of help, I really appreciate any help you can offer. Hey I`m up for a get together ,any others ? It would be really good to meet you all.

Glenn
depending what time of the year, you can count me in as well.
maggie

R

rumbaba

I too cannot recommend classica enough. Alaa was very prompt with his emails and helpful.

I found them to be the best priced and everything went without a glitch!

H

harps

Christmas

depending what time of the year, you can count me in as well.
maggie
Hi all fellow Makadi owners,
I am out from 31st Dec until 11th JAN ,along with a couple more who have brought at the project(this is our second place out in Hurghada)We would love to have a get together if any one else is escaping our winter , we will hope for snow again !! Nothing better than ringing work from a sun bed saying your stuck in 90 degrees:call:
IF you are out at that time and want to meet up for a meal and few drinks get in touch and ill happily organize a place to meet :hello:
cheers Julie

J

Jellyfish1

Hi !!!

:hello: - Thanks for your welcome Harps : ) ! - Hoping to be in Hurghada in January too - would be great to meet up with anybody that happens to be out there at the same time !!! - so count me in provisionally please !!! : )

H

harps

:hello: - Thanks for your welcome Harps : ) ! - Hoping to be in Hurghada in January too - would be great to meet up with anybody that happens to be out there at the same time !!! - so count me in provisionally please !!! : )
your welcome that makes 8 of us so far :wavey:

J

Jellyfish1

Hi again

Depends on my Annual Leave though - but will try my best !!! Can I e-mail you Julie and have a look at your photos please ???

J

Jellyfish1

Hi Maggie

Not sure where to stay in Makadi ???!!! Have got friends in Hurghada and was going to rent in their block - but now you've got me thinking - might be good idea to may be consider a week in Makadi instead ???!!!

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
New Type

There will be a new Type introduced next week with Duplex unties:

The unit is on 3 floors, Total Area in 162m²

1. Ground floor with garden

2. First floor

3. Roof terrace

and Thank you Rumbaba and Harps for your sweet posts
:wavey: