Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

J

jjoneedge

Hi there:)

Have a great holiday. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Its all very exciting isnt it. My business partner is also go out there soon so the taxi fare price is helpful.

Joyce

J

jjoneedge

Hi, can you please tell me if this is return fare or one way? We have been quoted 160 egyptian pounds return from the company we purchased with. Seems a big difference.

Thanks

Joyce

J

jjoneedge

Hi, We have recently bought with GDI. How are things going for you? We have been recommended Tarek Fathalla as our lawyer. Are you also using him? Would be nice to chat to someone using GDI.

Regards,

Joyce

R

rumbaba

New photos:
Thank you very much Classica for these photos! It is always exciting to see how the development is coming along.

I beleive the 5th photo is the building of the type 3 apartments so it is good to see progress with that.

I think the project is turning out to very nice!

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Thank you for the photos Alaa, can you confirm if construction has started on type2, quadrant 2 buildings? if not do you know when they going start

Not yet, as Orascom started with the front types then the back ones.

First, They built type 8 and 9 units.
then they built, type 7 and 6 units.
Type 5 and 4
finally type 3 and 2.

Now they are building type 3 units then type 2 soon.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Thank you very much Classica for these photos! It is always exciting to see how the development is coming along.

I beleive the 5th photo is the building of the type 3 apartments so it is good to see progress with that.

I think the project is turning out to very nice!
Yes you are right rumbaba, the 5th photo is for type 3.

R

rabster

Hi Folks,
As you can see this is my fist post as i've only just discoverd this great forum, i'm buying a two bed ground floor property, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this and was full of trepidation and had loads of concerns, a lot of these have been allayed already just by reading the previous entries in this thread.
I would like to thank all the contributors, particullary the ones who take time to attach photo's and links and I'm sure i will be checking the forum out on a daily basis between now and completion.
All i need now is some direct flights from Scotland...

S

sanddune

How are people purchasing in Makadi bay being receipted for their payments?.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
How are people purchasing in Makadi bay being receipted for their payments?.
For foreigners; they transfer money through the bank ( this bank transfer receipt is considered an official proven.

For Egyptian; they deal with checks ( which also considered as official receipt).

S

sanddune

For foreigners; they transfer money through the bank ( this bank transfer receipt is considered an official proven.

For Egyptian; they deal with checks ( which also considered as official receipt).
Thank you Alaa, as always you provide good answers on this thread.

C

cecil

Hi every one, Returned from makadi bay 25,6,10.went to see exactly what we are buying. As a reply to jjoneedge we to are buying from GDI thru stefan and using tarek fathalla as our lawyer over there.We met him when we took the power of attorney to him in person, nice enough bloke.Our contract which we sent by courier from england was still in cairo so tarek had it posted to him. I had not sent the last 3 pages didnt think they were relevant :embarassed: but signed those and every page for tarek to take to the court. His office took a bit of finding round the back of the starfish restaurant 5th floor but got there in the end.Visited the site a bit farther away from the sea than was told about 2.5 km 1km is as near as it gets when the whole development is finished. still not a bad walk in 40 degrees of heat:nurse:. Q3 not started yet but Q1, Q2 well under way. if its as good as it looks in the brochure wow. Start to twitch now and again having seen homes from hell hope this dosnt apply to us as orascom is a trusted developer iv'e been told. Any way we done it now. Anything i can help with i will try. so bye for now. Will post some photos when i work out how to. Cecil.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Hi ALL, I have just returned from a visit to the site , amazed has to how much it has come on in the last 7 weeks , I actually got to stand in my own apartment !! and it was not built 7 weeks ago , I took two builders from the uk with me as they wanted to have a look and they said the build was excellent ( bit more technical than that),which is good to know . I have around 60 pictures of the build if anyone would like to view them,please email me or via this web site.
Once again a BIG thank you to CLASSICA, Alla and staff for picking us up and accompanying us around the site his knowledge of the project is fantastic , and to his staff for making us welcome at the office with cool drinks on hand, contract picked up and next lot of payments all in done in an hour !!
Thank you again and again harps for your sweet words.
We wish you had a useful and enjoyable trip to Hurghada
:D