Where to invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tooquick

New investment product worth looking at

Hi all

I'll declare my interest first - I am involved in selling this product but in my defense:

1. I have been involved in the City of London selling investments for years and not seen much that competes with this;
  2. I have yet to find a property investment scheme anything like as well packaged;
  3. For the novice property investor this has to be the ideal in to the market.

The link you need to follow is here - unique property investment product.

Imagine:

• All your capital is guaranteed through Lloyds of London;
  • all your income is guaranteed with lease agreements with tour operators and then backed off with credit insurance;
  • the exit is guaranteed after 10 years;
  • No obvious downsides unless you split hairs!

Gotta be worth a look - I've spent over 9 months pulling it apart and I have yet to find a serious flaw.....

D

dr_property

"Investing in Dubai" ?. You cannot be serious.
Hi,

I am serious...with property prices down (and rising in some areas)...the game has changed. It is now a long term investment (minimum a year) wherein you buy a READY PROPERTY (no more off plan) and rent it out. The net rental yield is approximately 8% per annum, with a 5% capital appreciation. Gone are the days where you could flip the property before your next installment.

These figures are based on facts and not fiction.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jenwa

Portugal is thankfully on of those places that is always going to have investment opportunities - it is just a shame that I think a lot of people are drawn to the Algarve instead of exploring some of the Silver Coast - which is where the real Portugal is at.

Wherever you are investing now, you are going to have to think long term. In this climate you are going to have to sit on a property for a bit before you start to see the bigger bucks - but with some hope - this recession won't last forever.

I think that at the moment you are either best playing it safe (spots that are always going to be popular and where you can get a good deal) or get some prefessionals involved and get them to take on some of the responsibility. Ready2Invest are pretty hot on this - but that is my opinion.

L

Lysos

You have obviously done no research on Ready2Invest - or you work for them. A simple search on other forums would give you more than enough information on the miserable track record of failed projects this outfit has to their name.

eyeC

eyeC

lol,long term investment one year

also i like the sales to sales conversation

H

hazri

i do think that Malaysia is the best place for you to invest...

Z

zorro

I have a friend who owns property in Morocco, it took him over 2 years to get it all built and actually start making any money.

H

hazri

try Malaysia instead...low taxes...beutifull scenery...low price in buying propertys,but high price when selling it back...what could be more better?...just email me at hazri@empirebiz dot asia....hope to hear from you soon..i'm sure you wont regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.