ad

where to acquire information about UK visa?

D

dejavu619

Hi,

How are you? I am new to this site and i need some help.I don't know if my post fits in this forum but i need information about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. My cousin who is living at UK wants me to be his partner on his housing business. I mean a couple of money for investment on his business. But i need visa in able to travel there. let me know if you know something. thanks in advance.

arnie

M

mhean26

hey dejavu! i am new here as well but i have knowledge about your question. you can get an accurate information about UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION information for immigrant from philippines. That is where i gained the knowledge and get my visa for UK travel.

i hope i helped you there and hit me back when you need more infos. good luck!

cheers!

N

Naviiid

hey dejavu! i am new here as well but i have knowledge about your question. you can get an accurate information about information for immigrant from philippines. That is where i gained the knowledge and get my visa for UK travel.

i hope i helped you there and hit me back when you need more infos. good luck!

cheers!
hey Mheen, i Recently married With uk nationality holder girl. Now we want to Settle in Uk. I have some question in my mind,
Q1:do we need to buy seprate accomodation for ourselves.
Q2:we are in pakistan ,is that necessery for my wife to move to Uk , frm where she can sponser me.?