Where the best place to buy in Morocco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_jayboy

Hello everyone,

I am intending to invest in Morocco, however the prices are unexpectedly high. This is not necessarily bad as with the expense comes a higher quality development. Saidia seems to be of a high quality; however I am reluctant to pay such high property prices in a relatively unproven market. Where do you think you get true value for money? I am looking generally in coastal resorts. Is Saidia still a good investment? Are other Plan Azur developments better value for money? Please don't be afraid to comment. Thankyou.

I

imported_Mr Ri

In my opinion Saidia remains a great place to buy, because of the combination of beach, golf, marina and hotels. The apartments, townhouses and most villas will be ideal for the rental market, and since I invested last summer, similar property sales prices have increased by approx 15-17% - so capital is appreciating too. OK it might have been better had we invested 12 montsh earlier, but the reward is directly proportional to the risk.

The hotels open this summer, and with c. 1000 rooms to fill, will start a marketing engine which will ensure completion of all the facilities, encourage the airlines into Oujda and Nador, and the upward spiral will accelerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.