Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Whats the right price for studio in jumeriah village?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by rudeboy, Jul 21, 2008.

  1. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    guys can someone tell me how much should i be paying per sq ft for a studio in jumeriah village, in the Lawns 3 by Dheeraj East Coast
  2. RightChoice

    RightChoice New Member

    Lawns is a very good project but a good reputed developer. I think current market prices for JVS are 1000+. Do not buy if prices are over 1200 though.

    JVS is the next big thing.
  3. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    right choice i am thinking of getting one. the seller is asking for 880dhs per sq ft and the property size is 516 sq ft. What do you think? Should I go for it? But I dont know about Dheeraj East Coast. Are there reputed or are there some things I should know about them.
  4. RightChoice

    RightChoice New Member

    well, to tell you the truth 880 psf sounds unreal to me. i think the seller is just messing with you.

    You can barely get international city at these prices.

    If the seller is genuine, and you do not want to buy, please pm me details. Very interested.

    as for dheeraj, they are RERA approved. Major projects in Marina, Business Bay, JVS, Culture Village, etc.

    Can be trusted
  5. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    Rightchoice the seller happens to be a good friend of mine, I dont think he would mess around with me :p. Anyways he is in need of money since the next payment is due in I think and I need an investment so he wants to sell to me at a good price. He can go and sell it off in the market for more then 880dhs but since he knows I am looking for a investment he thought he would ask me first and see if I would be interested. I think I will go ahead and buy it.

    Can you tell me how much is the price per sq ft in the Lawns 3 by Dheeraj East Coast in the market right now?
  6. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    rightchoice i cant send you a pm because u have only got 2 posts :S can you email me on [email protected] i ll send you the details.
  7. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    sorry its not 516 sq ft its 561 sqt ft still worth it?
  8. RightChoice

    RightChoice New Member

    Rudeboy, i wasnt looking at the total price anyway. The PSF is what amazed me.

    Once again, are you sure its 880 and not 1080?

    I dont know what the exact current price for lawns 3 is but i reckon its around 1050 - 1100 psf. some friend you have

    why dont i have friends like these? :confused:
  9. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    yep it is 880dhs.

    well am sure he can sell it for more then that. but since he knew i was looking for something he thought he would ask me and give it to me at a cheap price. hes already making 100,000dhs since he picked it up for 700 dhs per sq ft.

    How much do you think I should sell it on for? I dont want to be greedy or anything like everyone else and sell it for 1000 sq ft. But I thought maybe I could buy it pay the 2% transfer fee and sell it for less then 1000 sq ft and just make quick 20,000 to 40,000dhs. What do you think?
  10. RightChoice

    RightChoice New Member

    it is my recommendation to purchase and hold

    wait till at least january or february next year and you;ll make much more than what your friend did

    hell i wouldnt mind living there great location by the way
  11. rudeboy

    rudeboy New Member

    hmmm rightchoice thats a risk which i cant take :p. but found out that the next payment is in september so can probably hold on to it by september if I have to. but I think I will go for this. got a good vibe coming out of this :D.
  12. wisam

    wisam New Member

    rudeboy.. could you please let me know if interested in selling the studio and at what price .. and when is't going to be completed.. mail me any info

    wis88 at hotmail dot com
  13. snakyy21

    snakyy21 New Member

    Let me know if you want to sell it. I would need to understand what funding option I could hope for.
  14. raheelm

    raheelm New Member


    Hi All

    Thanks for the posts and valuable information.

    I have a prop also in Lawns 1 OP 800 sqft.

    I know the developer is a nice one but am afraid in the current situation projects will be delayed. So was wondering should I sell this or hold on.

    What are your suggestions.

    Thanks and Regards
  15. georgihh

    georgihh New Member

  16. raheelm

    raheelm New Member

    if you do you have someone for my apt. let me know
  17. Roshan

    Roshan New Member

    Find out when the next installment is due. Investors tend to get a bit nervous as they draw close to the next installment.

    I feel you should just throw a price for Dhs 750 psf. Remember JVS will take awfully long to come into the market. The seller is pretty much aware of it, i think you should take advantage of that.


  18. eyeC

    eyeC Senior Member

    before buying check the project site and see if the project is fenced and ready for construction activity, sign of offices, ,etc

    and based on above you can price your risk

    otherwise how cheap is a non starting off plan project your money will be given to unknown person (developer) for safe keeping and its very risky , even banks are going under

    consider this all building materials are at discount prices from last year,second with many jobs being lost in the market people will soon start working for less and less just to survive

    and machinery rent prices is down too since nt too many projects to go round

    so we have the 3Ms =material+manpower+ machinery all down which makes constructing the same project cheaper therefore even if owners are selling at zero premium off plan property is not enough

    prices should be a lot lower for off plan property first for costs of construction is down and second high risk with the new developers (some with no experience)and financial issues of banks

    all these issues were not accounted for when people bought and developers kept increasing and increasing their profits and people kept buying

    people bought and sold off plan as if it was ready now property and thats why when some was delivered to the market it came down in price so we had ready property valued cheaper than some off plan properties in the same area which is not right not logical

    so now we are on the right track ready will be valued higher because you not discounting for risk....developers risk

  19. Ayyan

    Ayyan New Member

    jv will not be ready by 2015

    and if the lawns just happens to get ready sonner

    u will be living in a building site
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page