Water House Project

P

propertastic

The developer is Spanish and has experience of deveopment in Spain and so knows what the European market expects.

Here are some more updated pictures - from a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

R

rossantony

waterhouse..

ei is no longer marketing this development

Last edited:
H

hutch

Waterhouse project, Hurghada.

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum.

Is anyone buying an apartment/bungalow at the Waterhouse resort north of Hurghada?

We are buying a studio on the 1st floor, delivery now expected December 2010, 12 months later than originally planned. I keep asking for updates which they gladly do by way of photos, but was wondering if anyone has been to visit the development.

This is our first purchase and although still confident, it does make you anxious when thinngs run this late.

Any information gladly acepted.

Cheers, hutch.

M

Master Thatcher

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum.

Is anyone buying an apartment/bungalow at the Waterhouse resort north of Hurghada?

We are buying a studio on the 1st floor, delivery now expected December 2010, 12 months later than originally planned. I keep asking for updates which they gladly do by way of photos, but was wondering if anyone has been to visit the development.

This is our first purchase and although still confident, it does make you anxious when thinngs run this late.

Any information gladly acepted.

Cheers, hutch.
Yes,I have a friend who has bought on this development! what do you want to know?

H

hutch

Waterhouse, hurghada

Yes,I have a friend who has bought on this development! what do you want to know?
Hi Master Thatcher,

I was just looking for other buyers for general chit chat really. What does your friend think of the development, do they have concerns over the delays, are they getting enough information, have they visited the build? Do they have previous buying experience, or is this the first venture like us? Which apartment are you buying or perhaps a villa? We are purchasing a studio number 102 will your friend be a neighbour? Just general stuff like that.

Cheers,

hutch

L

LGibson

We are looking to speak to anyone who has invested in Waterhouse projects. We are investors and are no longer getting any response from the developers. Any thoughts??

L

Lysos

Why not contact Peter Mitry, who posts on the Egypt forum ?. He was promoting this development over 3 years ago.

I hope for your sake this is not another to be added to the long list of abandoned/never started projects.

S

sunnyroofs

Water house

We are looking to speak to anyone who has invested in Waterhouse projects. We are investors and are no longer getting any response from the developers. Any thoughts??
As far as I know they are back after revolution in Egypt and starting work of finishing the 4th floor of main building.

You can try to contact them now.

H

hutch

Waterhouse

Hi LGibson,

As you will see from previous posts we are purchasing in the Waterhouse development. We visited the site at the end of February, 3 weeks into the revolution. No one was working and no one was at the office in Hurghada either.

We have since had contact from Waterhouse (Mohamed) regarding them restarting the work and we have also instructed our solicitor to ask Waterhouse for completion dates and guarantees. You should be able to contact them OK now hopefully.

I have attrached a couple of photos from 1st of March. I have lots more too. If you want to see them let me know.

Cheers,

Hutch

Attachments

H

hutch

Please see my latest post for info'

Cheers.

L

Lysos

More than three years after launch it doen't seem to have progressed much, even allowing for the revolution.