Vue Du Lac Fiasco JLT Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deburca

I was wondering if there were any investor forums regarding the Vue Du Lac project in JLT.I have been a long suffering investor in this project over the past number of years and have visited Al Attars offices and RERA offices on numerous occasions trying to solve the fiasco of a so called development and get my monies
back.Any Links or contacts would be appreciated.

Regards,

deburca

Last edited:
P

PETE90

I was wondering if there were any investor forums regarding the Vue Du Lac project in JLT.I have been a long suffering investor in this project over the past number of years and have visited Al Attars offices and RERA offices on numerous occasions trying to solve the fiasco of a so called development and get my monies
back.Any Links or contacts would be appreciated.

Regards,

deburca
Hi there

I'm working with others and there are many of us in an action group against Al Attar Properties, though this action group concerns Al Attar's so called projects in International City Phase 3 which have never started having purchased back in 2005. We welcome anyone who has purchased with Al Attar because whatever Al Attar does effects us all no matter which project you purchased in. I'm also in contact with a couple of others who purchased in Jumeriah Lake Towers who are also pretty peeved off!

I'm in contact with a photographer who's a regular on Skyscrapercity.com who has taken pictures of the 3 Al Attar blocks in JLT according to him there is mobilization about to happen (don't get your hopes up). But if you've not checked out Skyscrapercity.com then check it out.

Being a Graphic Designer and Artworker by profession and having studied Web design I am considering creating an Al Attar Investor Website for those who have been stung by these Arab Cowboys and will let the world see how corrupt these developers really are and hopefully RERA will get their fingers out their backsides and do something and show the world they are serious about global investors in the Dubai property market by taking out the corrupt developers. This sort of thing for me anyway will take a few months to go live though.

If you want to contact me you can on the following but please read carefully as live email addresses are not allowed on these forum websites:
peter_michael(dot)clark(at)hotmail(dot)com

Like I said we are an action group more concerned with the projects in IC Phase 3 but there is no harm in working together with those who have purchased in other areas because I feel as an action people in numbers makes us stronger!

Regards

M

mprez

Its about time investors stood up against these developers who are taking advantage of the investor's life long savings. Getting money back isnt easy these days so I found an alternative which might just benefit every investor hanging on to these kinds of projects.
Read the following:

Smith and Ken launches Real Estate Recovery Scheme | Smith and Ken Real Estate | AMEinfo.com

The agency is reliable and the investor has nothing to lose. The information provides that an investor can swap their properties with completed ones and can even be paid back their funds which they have lost or are stuck with on hold projects or cancelled projects.

Its definitely worth giving them a call. Their customer service is outstanding so you can always expect to get feedback. Give them a call and tell them your situation and see what they can do for you.

Dubai Real Estate Recovery Scheme - RERS, Dubai Property Swap Shop

P

PETE90

Its about time investors stood up against these developers who are taking advantage of the investor's life long savings. Getting money back isnt easy these days so I found an alternative which might just benefit every investor hanging on to these kinds of projects.
Read the following:

Smith and Ken launches Real Estate Recovery Scheme | Smith and Ken Real Estate | AMEinfo.com

The agency is reliable and the investor has nothing to lose. The information provides that an investor can swap their properties with completed ones and can even be paid back their funds which they have lost or are stuck with on hold projects or cancelled projects.

Its definitely worth giving them a call. Their customer service is outstanding so you can always expect to get feedback. Give them a call and tell them your situation and see what they can do for you.

Dubai Real Estate Recovery Scheme - RERS, Dubai Property Swap Shop

As I mentioned in the "Project Cancellations / Hold" Thread and am waiting for someone to respond as to how these agents are supposed to work and how many people have been successful with these agencies. As we've come to learn with the Real Estate Market in Dubai all is not what it should be with RERA being a total white elephant and incapable of helping anyone with its supposed policy of transparency, who can you trust and believe anymore. As they say if its too good to be true, it probably is!

I want to hear from people who have real experience from these agencies not people who are endorsing them! I want to know the facts as to how these agencies transfer peoples funds from corrupt developers who are never going to build anything but yet are willing to hand over peoples funds to another agent, bear in mind we all know our money is gone!

If your going to respond to this message better it be on the "Project Cancellations / Hold" Thread than this, as this thread is about a particular development, not about agencies seeming too good to be true..... I'm interested to hear the facts!

M

mprez

As I mentioned in the "Project Cancellations / Hold" Thread and am waiting for someone to respond as to how these agents are supposed to work and how many people have been successful with these agencies. As we've come to learn with the Real Estate Market in Dubai all is not what it should be with RERA being a total white elephant and incapable of helping anyone with its supposed policy of transparency, who can you trust and believe anymore. As they say if its too good to be true, it probably is!

I want to hear from people who have real experience from these agencies not people who are endorsing them! I want to know the facts as to how these agencies transfer peoples funds from corrupt developers who are never going to build anything but yet are willing to hand over peoples funds to another agent, bear in mind we all know our money is gone!

If your going to respond to this message better it be on the "Project Cancellations / Hold" Thread than this, as this thread is about a particular development, not about agencies seeming too good to be true..... I'm interested to hear the facts!

I've replied to your question on the Cancellations thread but for further convenience let me copy paste it here too.

Many agencies like whom? From my understanding Smith & Ken is the only agency consolidating into completed property. There is also another agency known as Al Masa but they are consolidating into off plan projects that are not even 25% built so it doesn’t make sense! You’re not reliant about the agency or developer as the property is completed so you get the keys and title deed! That’s the whole point! The money you invested is moved into a completed property so you don’t have to worry about the developer!

I have met with Ian Liborwich, who is the Business Development Director, and I have to say I was very impressed with Smith & Ken. They do things right, and are the most proactive agency in this market. Don’t take my word for it, call their office and ask for Ian Liborwich.

FYI: I also want investors of particular on hold and cancelled projects to know about the ..'something good happening' you are referring to here. GLuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.