Up dates please

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shazy

So what is exactly happening now? I have been away for sometime due to personal issues.
With me Damac still not willing to refund or down grade, wants me to take a like 4 like project with prices double that of market available units.

Sanali insisting project going ahead, but no idea when or how!! monies stuck in escrow.

ACW miles behind on all projects just starting on anticipated completion dates!! So returns not for a good 2 to 3 years yet!!

Tameer still waiting for signotury for giving refunds back on no start projects!!!

Has any one had any joy???!!! or are we all just playing the waiting game and praying for justice. As there is non at RERA, I went this summer it was like children at kinder garden!! every one was so laid back uncooperative and dam lazy.
one women went on a tea break for over 2 hours and the office closed as she walked back in not batting an eyelid.
But to see the desperation on people from arround the globe was heart breaking!!! and it was obvious RERA could not care less!!!! as long as they have cushy jobs filling our complaints in one big black hole.!!!!!!!!!!!!!:viking::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.