trustworthy sales agents in bulgaria apparment for sale in 5 star Kaliakria resort.

B

beers32

Hi Fellow members,

I am looking for advice on the best sales agent in bulgaria at the moment with reasonable commission fees , and who actively seek buyers for appartments .
i am wishing to sell my 2 bed appartment 102 sq meters overlooking the garry player golf course front line sea location .

Any interested buyers please leave contact details or phone number , my appartment is in the first stage of the development ...Kaliakria golf and sea appartments only 104 apparments in this stage more spacious that next stages and willing to sell at very reasonable price compared to developers final stage.

any advice much appreciated

regards
beers

B

BG_Lawyer

Hi Fellow members,

I am looking for advice on the best sales agent in bulgaria at the moment with reasonable commission fees , and who actively seek buyers for appartments .
i am wishing to sell my 2 bed appartment 102 sq meters overlooking the garry player golf course front line sea location .

Any interested buyers please leave contact details or phone number , my appartment is in the first stage of the development ...Kaliakria golf and sea appartments only 104 apparments in this stage more spacious that next stages and willing to sell at very reasonable price compared to developers final stage.

any advice much appreciated

regards
beers
My advice is to sell it through real estate agency. They will come to see it, make pictures and will advertise it. You could leave them the keys and they will show it to potencial buyers. The problem is to find a good real estate agent.