trump tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennie1

Flagship project cancelled
'
500 jobs gone today

HAve you heard what else is being stopped or put on hold at Nakheel?

W

Wannaberich

Not cancelled but delayed.The've already started this project.Its too important to be cancelled.

G

georgihh

Not cancelled but delayed.The've already started this project.Its too important to be cancelled.

Abu dhabi will come next month with the cash and sort out the problems

T

TommyC

Abu dhabi will come next month with the cash and sort out the problems
And they will also give cash to everyone that wants to buy, you can sign up in Abu Dhabi's office or send e-mail/fax to recieve your amount of money to invest.

Lost the link for info, but I'm sure you can find it on Google, big news sort of since they will be giving millions to everyone that signs up before the end of december :p

G

georgihh

And they will also give cash to everyone that wants to buy, you can sign up in Abu Dhabi's office or send e-mail/fax to recieve your amount of money to invest.

Lost the link for info, but I'm sure you can find it on Google, big news sort of since they will be giving millions to everyone that signs up before the end of december :p
They will not give you the cash but will give the cash to “nakheel” and will be against your property and if you don’t repay no key no title deed.
The cash will only feed the construction companies and keep the illusion alive until they suck all of your money
Good luck.

T

TommyC

They will not give you the cash but will give the cash to “nakheel” and will be against your property and if you don’t repay no key no title deed.
The cash will only feed the construction companies and keep the illusion alive until they suck all of your money
Good luck.
Yes, I do realise that ;) Point being: "Someone else will fix this, for sure, and also there's nothing to fix anyway because everything is perfect, IT IS!"

G

georgihh

Yes, I do realise that ;) Point being: "Someone else will fix this, for sure, and also there's nothing to fix anyway because everything is perfect, IT IS!"

As far as I remember you have a dissent excuse stopping paying as the construction of your property is not moving. In this time more you put more you lose.

S

sasherwani2

Yes it's too important to be cancelled. They have sold 3 units with the help of 4 International launches (Dubai, NY, UK and Qatar)... but since this project is very "important" it will not be cancelled. I guess I was the one being more "emotional" than "rational". :)

A

Ayyan

the trump is not delayed its cancelled !!! the site is being made safe and everyone sent home

important project yes , but if dont have the cash to build it !!!

i wonder what will happen to the QE2 spent the rest of its day in a dry dock

A

Ayyan

and even the 3 units they sold the people are selling them at no premium , i bet they are so glad they will get there money back

A

Ayyan

badrah is alive and kicking

multiplex are the contractor and working away

W

Wannaberich

Work is still going on here.Sorry to all u doom merchants.

A

Ayyan

where at the trump dubai ??

The only work that is happening there is the site is being made safe i.e the piles are getting backfilled .

W

Wannaberich

That could well be the case.However,until the project is cancelled,and I really can't see that happening,then I'm not too bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.