True Cost Of International City Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
adeeb.shaikh

adeeb.shaikh

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........

T

tartir

hi all,

what is the price of 1 bed flat at persia (IC) area at the moment >>??

thx
sa'ad

F

financier888

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........
the price sounds high,. You should consider looking for one corporate user to rent the entirety - and use if for staff - NOT CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!! - I am referring to hotel, sale and service staffing - take a little less and negotiate the price based on 1 or 2 checks - even taking less, ensures you'll be fully paid and no headaches.. Be specific as it relates to the tenancy - my concern with construction workers - is the place will be trashed and loaded up! so, you must also stipulate in the contract a cap on the number of people per unit... or be in breach - pays to have a proper atty draft the lease agreement.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.