Tiba towers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alicat

theres a small mal on Sheraton road, near Mc Donalds 2nd floor,that was I think the cheapest for Fofa's, there are some lovely shop WOW at mobarak 8 and a few furniture shops on Village road you just need to go looking, dont bother with El Gouna for furnishing, beautifull stuff but so expensive.
There is a big Mal called Senso and inside is Spinnys and it is a godd place to buy or price things like kettle's Microwave, TV, cookers, as they sell in bulk it was good prices I bought, alot of my stuff here and always do my big shop here for the start of my holiday as its got everything, Spinny's is like carefour.
Lights are expensive so I bought mine from Ikea in the Uk and took them in my suitcase.
Hope that helps, by September things may have changed.
I love talking about Hurghada the first time I went was in 1989 it was a tiny fishing village.
although its changed its still feels more Egyptian than Sharm which I love. some people will hate!!!
Totally agree with you, absolutely love hurghada, we first went there in 1996. its changed a lot since then, thanks for the tips i will pop over to ikea and check out lights, we already seen spinneys i think they are building one similar near the tibas.

A

alicat

totally agree, we also thought that there were gardens around, obviuously not, must say was a tad disapointed.

S

Stan

Maybe they will make a feature of the wall as they have around the pool in Tiba Towers 1???

A

alicat

Thats what we thought too, would be prepared to pay a little extra for a bit more space round pool what do you think?

S

Stan

Hi All

Does anybody have any ideas the best route to take regarding insuring the apartment?

Cheers

A

alicat

finishing date?

Hi all, has anyone else had a email from RED SEA WAY, i couldnt make head nor tails of mine, think it meant our appartments are finished on 15th July

S

Stan

Thanks Pavak will give them a try, and have a look round, not had anything from Red seaway!

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi, any idea which apartments you were in?
Sorry no, it was right at the end of the corridor on the left hand side if looking from pool side I think but no idea which floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.