Tiba towers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alicat

Hi, we are buying an appartment in Tiba Towers 2, just hoping to meet other buyers there regards Alison

A

alicat

Hi Paul, thanls for that, we have a 1 bed on fourth floor A29, be great to see some pics, have you sorted out furniture yet? regards Ali

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Alicat, we are over the road at Tiba Gardens, if you pm me we have found a good furniture outlet in hurghada,
regards A

A

alicat

LOL we are going over 6th May, will have a look around see if we can find a good place!!

A Rab

A Rab

one of the hotels to the right of the public beach opposite the tibas has a diving school plus trips.
regards A

S

Stan

Hi, we are buying an appartment in Tiba Towers 2, just hoping to meet other buyers there regards Alison
Hi

I've also bought in Tiba Towers 2, its really coming along from the pics Peter has posted. I'm planning a trip out in September on a shopping trip!! so any help on the best places to shop will be greatly appreciated. If I mange a trip out prior to that I will be sure to get some pics uploaded on here.

Cheers

A

alicat

Hi stan will definately let you know of any good shops, we are out next week, and we are going again 12th sept, what floor r u on ' regards ali

S

Stan

Hi Ali

On floor 4 looking over the pool, enjoy your trip!

Z

Zaky

Hi Alison, just got back from Hurghada,- yesterday-, Towers 2 is looking good, 'B' side well ahead, 'A's slightly behind, great sea views from roof,( won't last ),completion date for all is 31st August, I've got a 2-bed on 4th.
Will have to arrange a hand-over party ! lol !
I'll try and put some pics on later.
Regards Paul
Hi I am off to Hurghada on Monday as we have just bought a two bed appartment in Tiba heights, cant wait to see how its going, This is our second property in Hurghada, we love it, has anyone else bought in Tiba heights?

D

dave2u

what is happening to road will this be in before handover so your not driving to it on sand like many developments

A

alicat

Hi I am off to Hurghada on Monday as we have just bought a two bed appartment in Tiba heights, cant wait to see how its going, This is our second property in Hurghada, we love it, has anyone else bought in Tiba heights?
Hi Zaky, we love Hurghada too, Tiba Heights is not far from us in tiba towewrs 2, where is ur other appartment? have a great time in hurghada we have to wait till 12th sept to go again!:(

Z

Zaky

Its in Momarak 8 a local area, we have some fantastic neighbours there. its opposite the blue Nile Hospital, near the airport. we really enjoyed buying it, finishing it! LOL! and living in it, so its time for our next adventure I hope Tiba works out as good as Momarak 8, has been for us, I am just wondering if they will change the names of all the Mombarak areas in Egypt!*?:hmmmm:

A

alicat

HIi i know where you mean, i think Tibas will be luvly when finished, cant wait to move in!!! want to spend lots of luvly holidays thewre!! i expect they will change the district names from mubarak lol, when furnishing your last appartment did you have a package or do it all yourselves?
:)

Z

Zaky

HIi i know where you mean, i think Tibas will be luvly when finished, cant wait to move in!!! want to spend lots of luvly holidays thewre!! i expect they will change the district names from mubarak lol, when furnishing your last appartment did you have a package or do it all yourselves?
:)
Hi we did it ourself, Mobarak was just a shell, it had no electrics, Tiles or plastering, bathroom, kitchen or windows! we did it on every holiday with the help of some really great trades people and some really terrible ones!! But for us that was half the fun! Tiba is going to be so much easier, My Husband has dual nationality UK and Egyptian, although saying that I am best at haggling!! LOL.
cant wait until Monday!!take care :):)

A

alicat

Some good furniture shops would be helpfull if you know any, have a super time lucky you

Z

Zaky

theres a small mal on Sheraton road, near Mc Donalds 2nd floor,that was I think the cheapest for Fofa's, there are some lovely shop WOW at mobarak 8 and a few furniture shops on Village road you just need to go looking, dont bother with El Gouna for furnishing, beautifull stuff but so expensive.
There is a big Mal called Senso and inside is Spinnys and it is a godd place to buy or price things like kettle's Microwave, TV, cookers, as they sell in bulk it was good prices I bought, alot of my stuff here and always do my big shop here for the start of my holiday as its got everything, Spinny's is like carefour.
Lights are expensive so I bought mine from Ikea in the Uk and took them in my suitcase.
Hope that helps, by September things may have changed.
I love talking about Hurghada the first time I went was in 1989 it was a tiny fishing village.
although its changed its still feels more Egyptian than Sharm which I love. some people will hate!!!

Z

Zaky

life in Tiba heights, getting Dizzy already!

theres a small mal on Sheraton road, near Mc Donalds 2nd floor,that was I think the cheapest for Fofa's, there are some lovely shop WOW at mobarak 8 and a few furniture shops on Village road you just need to go looking, dont bother with El Gouna for furnishing, beautifull stuff but so expensive.
There is a big Mal called Senso and inside is Spinnys and it is a godd place to buy or price things like kettle's Microwave, TV, cookers, as they sell in bulk it was good prices I bought, alot of my stuff here and always do my big shop here for the start of my holiday as its got everything, Spinny's is like carefour.
Lights are expensive so I bought mine from Ikea in the Uk and took them in my suitcase.
Hope that helps, by September things may have changed.
I love talking about Hurghada the first time I went was in 1989 it was a tiny fishing village.
although its changed its still feels more Egyptian than Sharm which I love. some people will hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.