The Slopes Of Fedela In Fes Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manutdmeister

Just Released Today The Slopes Of Fedela In Fes 90 - 2 Bed Riads With Pool. Prices Are €155.000 All Costs Are Included [v.a.t,solicitors,notary Etc. Anyone Wanting Info On This Site Please Give Me A E.mail. Also All Documentation Is In Place Ready To Go Into Ground.

S

Sunnyshores

i've been looking at riads in Marrakesh and latterly Fes and a small riad once restored goes for :
Marrakesh £170k
Fes £30k + £30k restoration = £60k
price difference £90k = Fes about 1/3rd of the price.

Why then is this new build development in Fes not 1/3rd of the price of a new build in Marrakesh?

Slopes of Fedela E155000/£105,000
Marrakesh equivalent £315,000 - this buys a 3 bed 3 bath house in the most prestigious development in Marrakesh - Domaine de L’Akhdar. (I'm not an agent and they are all sold). Elsewhere a luxury 2 bed can be found for £250,000.

I'm not putting your development down, it does look really nice, experienced developer etc and I do believe Fes has great potential - my point is why is it so expensive firstly in comparison to restored riads in the Medina (£60k) and
secondly in comparison to Marrakesh, which is a much more developed and proven market?

Thanks

S

Sunnyshores

For completness sake - all units have now been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.