Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

The Slopes Of Fedela In Fes Morocco

Discussion in 'Morocco Property' started by manutdmeister, Mar 30, 2007.

1. manutdmeister

manutdmeister New Member

Just Released Today The Slopes Of Fedela In Fes 90 - 2 Bed Riads With Pool. Prices Are €155.000 All Costs Are Included [v.a.t,solicitors,notary Etc. Anyone Wanting Info On This Site Please Give Me A E.mail. Also All Documentation Is In Place Ready To Go Into Ground.

2. Sunnyshores

Sunnyshores New Member

i've been looking at riads in Marrakesh and latterly Fes and a small riad once restored goes for :
    Marrakesh £170k
    Fes £30k + £30k restoration = £60k
    price difference £90k = Fes about 1/3rd of the price.

Why then is this new build development in Fes not 1/3rd of the price of a new build in Marrakesh?

Slopes of Fedela E155000/£105,000
    Marrakesh equivalent £315,000 - this buys a 3 bed 3 bath house in the most prestigious development in Marrakesh - Domaine de L’Akhdar. (I'm not an agent and they are all sold). Elsewhere a luxury 2 bed can be found for £250,000.

I'm not putting your development down, it does look really nice, experienced developer etc and I do believe Fes has great potential - my point is why is it so expensive firstly in comparison to restored riads in the Medina (£60k) and
    secondly in comparison to Marrakesh, which is a much more developed and proven market?

Thanks

3. Sunnyshores

Sunnyshores New Member

For completness sake - all units have now been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.