The Greens Saidia - Concerns

T

timatthebeach

Hi Malc,

Think you need to post 5 messages before people cam private message you and swap details.

I would be interested in hearing what your lawyer has to say and looking at costs. As I believe oasis (if not already) will be in breach of contract in dec (they had 6 mth extension due to force majeure - which is possibly enforceable but then again maybe not) and I would just like out. I believe they would owe any payments made plus 6% interest on those payments.

I will start a new thread entitled oasis saidia for any future posts on this matter - i would also recommend reading the saidia spy thread. quite interesting a few mentions of oasis.

M

Malcdavidson

I then wrote:
I discussed the cost effectiveness of a 50k investment as personal action with this lawyer in Tangier. That is why he suggested class action to reduce the fees in proportion with the number of clients in the club, or rather class. That is as far as I have got at the moment. However, he has confirmed breach of contract and I want to claim return of deposit and stage payment, plus costs etc., etc.

M

Malcdavidson

I am obviously on the wrong thread for a Town House. If anyone outside the Greens wants to join in the idea of a class action approach to reclaim their money, please refer to new site started by Tim on 16335-oasis-saidia.html or Oasis-Saidia and use that instead. Thanks.

C

corsehakim

Hello Feebib

Following your post, i d like to give you my mail

I have purchase also at the green, please keep in touch corsehakim at hotml com

C

corsehakim

Dear Feebib

I have purchase at the greens, I would like to get in touch with people who have purchase there too. corsehakim hotmail com

There's a group of us who have bought at The Greens in touch with each other. If you want to be included just send me your email address.

Feebib

M

Mr Ri

Try this way

Corsehakim - instructions below for The Greens group

I have purchase at the greens, I would like to get in touch with people who have purchase there too. corsehakim hotmail com
Hi Barry.

There is a reasonably active The Green owners group you would be most welcome to join. If you send me a private message with your email, then I'll be happy to get you on the distribution list.

I haven't received the 'threatening' letter yet, but I know most others have. I think the general conscensus is that AZD need to make some allowances for elements of the contract they are deficient on, and then we can discuss completion timescales.

regards David
Hi Jim

My private email address is [email protected]

Regards David

R

rizon

Hi there

I'm not sure if the Green's 'support group' is still active, but I'd like to be added to the list. My email is anand [at] panjabi [dot] net.

We are close to completing our purchase in Greens AP15 and I thought I would check in with other owners and learn from their experiences.

Some questions:

Has anyone successfully backed out of their contract and had monies returned (perhaps owing to the delays)?

Or has anyone received any compensation?

What else have people done to get some financial compensation for delays.

From our point of view, probably shared with others, the current mortgage rates on offer are about 6%, up from 4% when the deal was originally due to complete, meaning monthly repayments are substantially higher than planned for.

Thanks a lot -- Anand

M

mr tickle

Hi there Anand,

did you have much success with contacting the greens support group?

I am also close to completing on AP15, how did you get on?

martin (dot) maher (at) gfigroup (dot) co (dot) uk

Kind Regards

Martin